Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Make available logging in so we can access followed channels

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Using the unofficial Twitch apps that existed previously on tvOS, it was extremely easy to navigate stream recordings that are often 5-6 hours long. Since the official Twitch app debuted, all the third-party apps have ceased development, so we're stuck with the bad video controls of the official app. This could be solved by using the standard tvOS video control APIs that almost every other app uses. Examples:

1. While watching a long Overwatch stream, when the streamer was queuing for a match, I could easily tap the right edge of the trackpad to jump forward in small increments, until I…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apple TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Now that the new AppleTV has its own App Store, there should be an official Twitch app to amke viewing on TV easier.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. TV App for Samsung TV`s!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add function to login into your account on the app and availability to watch vods. Currently you can only watch live channels.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Twitch for Smart TV

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The "Followed Games" section row, keeps disappeared when I try to navigate to that row in the Nvidia shield TV Twitch app, and then it is only "Live channels" and "Followed channels" left on that screen.

This is annoying me to no end. Please fix?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I recently purchased the new chromecast with google tv, love it and love Twitch!

The problem is that using the twitch app on my TV routinely "times out" and sends the tv to ambient mode which shows pictures and the weather. I haven't been able to figure out how long it takes to time out but sometimes it seems like less than 10 minutes other times it plays for hours ... Might be stream dependent, but I am not sure what that would have to do with it.

I found some instructions on disabling the energy optimization I'm the chromecast…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The chat closes after a period of time if there is no remote movement, which is frustrating when sitting and watching. Maybe leave the chat open permanently or give a setting to make it disappear over a period of time

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. (translated from German by DeepL)

Hello, Twitch,

since the release of your new Twitch app for AppleTV I have the following criticisms:

Home page:
    - Where can I set "my language" (german) so that under "Channels in my language" I am no longer shown ALL international channels with ALL languages?

Live streams:
    - There is no display of how long the current stream has been running (uptime).

Stream recordings ("Earlier broadcasts"):
    - The date from when the stream or clip is from is missing - both in the thumbnails and in the enlarged view.
    - The rewind and fast forward…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apple TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to watch my streamers games on tv, my TV is a 4k samsung and the platform is tizen, but it has several gaming applications that I do not use there, I would love your app, would be comfortable and spend more time watching games league of legends on my TV. From what I've noticed, all the applications on the Tizen platform are extremely small and efficient. Thank you and good luck.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. https://blog.twitch.tv/hundreds-of-new-ways-to-pay-for-channel-subscriptions-29bd9ef6eef3#.fq93pf85k

Now do that with Bits and get rich.
    I cannot buy Bits if you don't add it.
    Many many people don't use the credit card for the internet.

So if you want to make more cash, add it.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. on Fire TV, the boundaries of the screen don't adjust correctly like other apps do. Because of this there is a portion of the video that is off screen, some TV's have options to adjust the edge scanning, but not all do and it can be annoying to change it every time just to watch twitch.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. hey guys i was wonderng if there is any chance i can get the app on my samsung smart tv please i would love it if i could instead of connecting my laptop 2 my tv and doing it that way cheers

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Could be a button on main window of stream (on mobile, like settings or clip button) or settings menu selection that creates popup menu. Opens a list of available smart TVs on current LAN that can accept the mobile request. Will open smart TV app, then open to specific stream.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The current Android TV only has fast forward/rewind buttons with no image preview. This is less functionality than a VCR. Scrubbing (with image previews) is a must have for any video player. At least add image previews to the fast forward/rewind

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Some Channels don't allow links to be posted in the chat, including twitch.tv links.

I believe this is mostly to prevent spam and unwanted advertisement.

An exception for twitch.tv links wouldn't hurt so we can post twitch-related content (maybe with a Option for Streamer's own Channel-related content only).

..This way I can share a Clipped stream highlight other than Reddit.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I really would like to watch my favorite streamers in my television, without the necessity of plug my notebook in the TV. And how my is from Panasonic, would be cool if you develop an app to the Panasonic TVs (and to another enterprises TVs).

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Twitch is the leading streaming platform. People stream themselves playing video games, being creative, going out IRL or even just eating food.

I have heard streamers saying "i wish i could watch this with you together" soooo often. But i think Amazon is in a position to make that possible too, having not only Twitch but also Amazone Prime.

There are a lot of people on Twitch who have Amazon Prime membership and therefore a big amount of Amazon Prime users are people who like to watch Streamers. So my idea is a new streaming platform for Prime users. There…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This is my TV model : 43UH603V 43" (108 cm) Class | Ultra HD TV 4K | Design ultra fin | HDR Pro | Ultra surround sound | WebOS 3.0 smart TV

We really want twitch app for LG TV :(

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?