Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

776 results found

1. Please add a button for the overlay on screen ( On - Off ) Button .. the overlay is so annoying on phone it must be optional not a must for the users, Like for me personally I prefer watching on full screen without any distractions, I can’t enjoy the streams anymore on phone from the overlay on screen ( Chat, Bits, etc. )

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

2. Diese neue Oberfläche im Querformat an die Größe der eigenen Kanäle anpassen. So ist das Bild der Clips nur nervig groß, ich will meine eigenen Kanäle sehen, wenn ich auf "du folgst" klicke und nicht irgendwelche Clips. Am Besten wäre natürlich, wenn man das in den Einstellungen abwählen könnte, so kanns jeder machen, wie er will.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

3. Las herramientas de moderador en la aplicación móvil de Twitch son escasas, se limita a silenciar, banear, eliminar mensajes de los usuarios, agregar comandos, entre otras opciones. Es por esto que, sería de gran ayuda añadir funciones de la versión de escritorio a la versión app como: Hacer predicciones, encuestas y revisar las solicitudes de recompensas de canal. Con esas tres herramientas los moderadores tendríamos un manejo más ágil sobre el canal.

Además, sugiero las siguientes herramientas para que también sean agregadas a la versión móvil de Twitch: /announce, /clear, /pin, /shoutout, /commercial.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

---

For the community: If you like this idea or relate to the feedback provided, please vote on it. If you have any additional thoughts - feel free to add on in the comments.

4. The “Featured Clip” is frustratingly oversized and takes up way to much space. It doesn’t need to be above “Live” or “Recommended” either. Move it down or make it a tab at the bottom with the other search features.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

---

5. Chat Overlay is lacking in features that are present in the other modes and has some features that degrade the experience, here are some examples:
    Chat Overlay becomes hidden every time you send a message.
    There are no suggestions when trying to ‘@ someone ‘.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Usually whenever i pressed on some streamers, the advertisment always coming out on the best part/or interested part in the stream. The following solution for it is: either make it shorter like 10 or less. Or just rotate it whenever the stream ends his/her stream. I always missed the interesting parts due the too many ads to be honest and even longer ads which is really annoying. Please look at the advertisments durations and the time it showed up. Thank you for listening!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When watching twitch on tvOS raids don’t raid. It used to work, around the time you disabled chat on tvOS is around the time raids stopped

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Removal of this or at least the option to turn it off/on would be great. It pushes down other categories on the mobile app and is an inconvenience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you make alerts on mobile with out a OBS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The recent Android update includes a clip sorting feature that automatically re-activates after manually deactivating it and leaving said Twitch account.

Add a fix to save the user's setting request to disable the feature until the user manually reactivates it.

Also, add a setting to have the button disabled for every Twitch account's clips section until we manually enable it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. MOD FROM APP

The twitch app is so simple yet limited. If the app or a sister app could work like the website dashboard; creators and roles could better navigate when on the go.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like the new chat overlay when using the app on iOS in landscape mode, however, it needs more options to improve usability.

Currently, only the last message is displayed and disappears within 3 seconds. This means I need to be constantly watching to catch what is said, which is not how I tend to use Twitch on mobile.

Including three additional settings options would lead to more flexible usability:

1) Number of chat messages and/or lines of chat to be displayed simultaneously
    2) Length of time messages are displayed before disappearing, with the option to have them not disappear…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I haven’t been able too use more then 1 emote on the iOS version of the app, I can’t participate in channel raids because the raid message gets deleted and anytime I send a message with 2 emotes it’ll appear on my end but won’t send to any of the streamers with a live chat feed

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dev team needs to take a look at video on IOS app. I'm not the only person this has happened to. Whispers work, Chat only mode Works, and while ads are playing it works, but as soon as ads stop it freezes if keyboard is enabled.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So on Mobile I really feel like there should be the ability to have multiple streams open from different people and still give them viewership. PC can do it very easily by having two tabs open, or if they squad stream. But two totally different people streaming and then having the stream open for both of them would be amazing. Maybe even adding this to Console would be a good idea too. I just hate switching back and forth to people I want to watch, then miss out on things happening because I wasn’t there. This would be a very…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I did other since this is two things I have issues with starting off with multi tag search on mobile which was removed it should be brought back it was a really useful feature and also reversing recent change to followed games now being underneath currently live followed people it was better being above it's annoying having to go down underneath to now look through the games

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. An option to disable the chat overlay on mobile is necessary. While some might like the ability to overlay chat on mobile, not giving an option to disable it is lazy at best and experience ruining at worst. For those that like it the options to move it where desired is great, but not giving any option to disable it leaves everyone else stuck with a feature we didn’t want or ask for.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Artık neden mobilde direk Türkçe filtreleme yapamıyoruz? Ya da varda ben mi bulamıyorum acaba?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. iPadOS 17 Developer Beta 3 iPadOS 17.0 (21A5277j) on iPad Air (5. Generation).
    With enabled Stage Mode I am unable to scroll trough chat oder channel list.
    If Stage Mode is disabled, everything works fine

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?