Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

778 results found

1. I would like to see a secondary Twitch App created specifically for streamers and content creators that focuses on the “Pools/Hot Tubs/Beach”, “Body Painting” categories, and other similar content that is risqué in nature or targeted for 18+ audiences. Constantly, I’m seeing creators push the limits of what is acceptable in Twitch’s TOS. I think it would be beneficial to have a completely separate app for these creators (under Twitch) They would have their own TOS and it would make “Twitch Prime”, if you will, a safer environment for younger viewers who may stumble upon a feed with a girl…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Streams using Guest Star have been consistently crashing my iOS mobile app. When trying to type in chat, app will freeze until closed and restarted. I haven't successfully been able to type in chat on mobile for any Guest Star streams. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Investigating  ·  Ana responded

This has been reported to the relevant team. Please share with other users to determine how many others this may apply to.

1. Could you please share with us which channels have caused your iOS app to crash?
    2. Also, are you running the most up-to-date version of the app?

Thank you!

3. Make /shoutout work on mobile. It would help me be able to moderate on mobile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Streams I watch at some point get muted out of nowhere and I have to restart the app to fix.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ライブ配信を視聴していたが途中で視聴をやめた場合 ビデオの続きを見るに提案されるが 配信者がサブスクライブにステータスを変更すると 続きを見るに残って消すことができない ステータスをサブスクに変えた場合は続きを見るに表示しないようにして欲しい

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I was wondering if you could make so you can see when you have started following on phone , Would really appreciate that :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Things mods can’t do on mobile:
    - make predictions
    - make polls
    - pay out predictions
    - can’t check viewers chat history
    (Basically everything on PC is cut in half for mobile modding. Hope you guys make it identical to PC moderation soon.)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. there are too many ads, we don't understand what we are watching, hope you reduce the ads ..

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I start ttv app on android, first the fully purple screen hit my eyes. So I made new start screen but there is no upload file. Try to put circular trimmed twitch logo on dark theme. It looks comfy than now and It is true dark mode 100%.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. just that
    i would like to stream irl with an external microphone so it doesnt sound bad because of the wind or just ambient noises
    also maybe a way to choose an external camera would be nice too
    but mostly i think the audio input would improve a lot if i can choose the mic that i want to use instead of the built in the phone

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A way to organize followed streamers by categories, favorites, or however a person wishes would make the Twitch app so much easier to use. This especially applies to channels that are live. I follow 300 channels, 30-40 are live at any given time, but I only watch 10-15 consistently. I want to be able to see those without the clutter of the other B or C list channels on my list.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Die Idee wäre, dass entweder bei den 3 Punkten eine weitere Option dazu kommt in der man eine Wette erstellen kann. Dann popt ein Fenster auf in dem man die Wette eingeben kann wie am Pc. Oder man bei den Kanalpunkten ein Button bekommt der oberhalb der Kanalbelohnungn ist, und man da die Wette einstellen kann. Dort findet man die Wette sonst auch auf.
    LG

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sometimes you can forget your prediction or how many channel points you placed. It would be nice to be able to view this on Twitch mobile, but currently it’s only on pc(maybe gaming consoles).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Due to a recent update the quality when casting to a Chromecast seems to be limited to around 480p. Never had an issue before about 4 months ago. I have 4 Chromecasts of every generation, all have the same issue regardless of which device initiates the cast. The quality setting on the mobile device does nothing. Can this be fixed or at least give the user the ability to adjust the quality from the mobile device?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. the new pop-up player or picture in picture mode is really annoying because if you missclick a channel and want to switch quickly it won't let you until the player fully loads, plus you get stuck if your internet is slow or the channel is offline.If your internet is slow you literally have to restart the app. If you want to leave a channel you always have to go into picture in picture mode which doesn't work if the player's not fully loaded.

I don't really understand what the update did but make it annoying/worse. Think it was updated maybe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As someone who uses both PC and Mobile from time to time i have to say the viewing experince on mobile sucks. one of the many reasons is the video feed is landscape when most users are going to use their phone in portriat mode.
    It would be great if streamers had the ability to send a dual feed, one in landscape for the people watching on pc, and one in portrait for the movile users .
    I understand this involves a LOT of backend work, but with the large and growing precence of mobile users, being able to optimize…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The pre-roll ads interrupt the ability to cast to another device; it's annoying to click on a stream, go to click to cast button, but get interrupted by at least 15 seconds of ads (but sometimes much longer!). I can only cast to my smart tv after the ads finish.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a home and/or lock screen widget that allows monitoring my active stream. Especially useful for IRL Streaming to a relay (not going thru twitch app itself)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unable to minimize the player in the app without the player automatically going to picture-in-picture mode.
    I have “start PiP automatically” DISABLED in my iOS settings.
    Used to work like: when a stream is open normally, you could swipe down and the stream would go to a mini-player at the bottom of the screen.
    Now: doing the same thing transitions the player to picture-in-picture, which I do not want.
    Please resolve by reverting back to the previous functionality, or adding a setting to let the user choose which functionality they prefer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For the last month, rotating iPhone for full screen freezes the screen while audio continues and no functions work on screen within the app. After about 15-20 seconds the video feed plays all the 15-20 seconds in hyper speed to catch up with the audio. Turning back to vertical does the same but less time. This is happening every single time I rotate for full screen and has become unbearably annoying have the patience for. Trying to close the app to play picture in picture while this issue happens doesn’t bring up any pip screen but audio still plays. If…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?