Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

15 results found

1. We are currently testing a new layout for the Twitch mobile app. Please share your feedback so we can improve this experience as we roll it out to more users.

228 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This update is actually so bad that I learned how to get here and leave a comment. Twitch pls fix this! I don’t want to open up straight to video playing.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The display of the application following the last update isn't very much better. This is not intuitive (user friendly). Subscriptions are not displayed directly but you have to go to a folding panel. Subscriptions are not listed in descending order (viewers). And there are way too many options. Too many menus on the bottom that are not important on the mobile version! The fact that we arrive at a ''live'' menu where there is only one person to whom we are subscribed and then others (where we have to scroll...) that we don't know doesn't really make sense.

I obviously…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is absolutely awful. Revert it and stop trying to fix something that's not broken.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 新しいUIは単純に最低最悪の水牛の糞です
    勝手に動画が流れるのはユーザーの事情を考慮しないTwitch側の傲慢が透けて見えるうえに
    フォロー中のストリーマーのタブはソート機能が失われている
    くだらない犬の糞が付着するのは我慢するとしても
    なぜ今まであった機能を削除するのか?
    Twitchではこの程度の子どもの悪戯を仕事として評価する会社なのか?
    あまりにレベルの低いお遊びが目に余るので意見しました
    どうかTwitchの方々はくだらない驕りを捨ててユーザーの意見を真摯に受け止めてもらえますように

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dear Twitch

Since you're testing the new UX, I figured I'd send some feedback.

I really, really, REALLY dislike the new UX.

Twitch isn't TikTok. When I open Twitch, I carefully consider who I will watch judging by the thumbnails and stream titles. I will then watch those streamers until their stream ends. I never, EVER, watch a random stream and I don't think I'll ever will. Streams aren't short-form content. The random stream that opens WITH audio is therefore very annoying, It also adds unnecessary load to the overall performance of the app. If you really want to leave…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The new Android application home screen has several issues which I group into two categories: ignoring previously-set application settings, and counterintuitive behavior.

When a stream comes up on the new home screen it unconditionally begins automatically playing immediately. This occurs regardless of how one arrived at this screen, and it occurs regardless of how the "Video autoplaying" account setting is set. Moreover, it attempts to load with automatic resolution setting irrespective of what one's stream resolution is set to. My mobile data connection typically causes stuttering video when resolution is set to automatic, so I set it to one specific…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. アプリを開いた瞬間勝手にライブ配信を流すのは理解できないです。今まで通りフォロー中の画面に即座に変更してほしい。同接の人数も詳しく見えなくなってるし、最悪のアップデートです

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The exploration feed is so horrible. I had to scrounge around to figure out how to leave feedback. It does not promote exploration and discovery. It actually just slows down my user flow and puts me farther away from the content I want. The auto stream feed is laggy and redundant to the actual stream with chat open
    It is clunky and poorly designed. Please fix it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Others here have described in detail that the new format has many issues. I agree with the obvious ones and won't re-tell them here.
    Another downstream issue to this update is that it's very clunky to start a stream, and then browse the app for another stream you want to switch to.
    Let's say I start a stream from my follow list and then swipe down to minimize it (btw: this STILL makes a picture-in-picture window even when I have this setting off in my IOS settings- I posted about this over a year ago and it still isn't fixed).…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I preferred when I chose something to watch, rather than something automatically turned on. Making the following list less easily accessible is also frustrating.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove the autoplay feature/ full screen of a single stream in the home page. I want to be able to see everyone I'm following at a quick glance, not have a stream play as soon as I open the app. The button is inconvenient and slower than the old layout to actually figure out who I want to watch. Secondarily, bring back the mini-player in the home screen when I leave a stream and return to the home page. A lot of the time I just want to quickly browse other streams I'm following without interrupting the one I'm watching.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Everything else about the update aside, it's a markedly different experience on the mobile app to no longer be able to visually see what people I'm following are streaming in the following pane.

So, it'd be nice to see a still, if even a small one, from channels I follow when scrolling down their list in the left-hand slide in/drop down menu, as to know what I'm getting into.

The discovery feed seems like it has some cool potential though.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No entiendo la nueva app. Se actualizó sola. Abro la app como todos los días y empezó a reproducirse un stream random a todo volumen, me costó un poco ver donde apretar para que aparezcan mis seguidos y tampoco se detuvo el stream. Scrolleas y te salen streams que no seguís. Entiendo que quieran actualizar pero esto no es tiktok. La gente sigue el contenido que le gusta y elige, por qué cambian lo que funciona?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. La actualización actual es poco funcional, ya que no aparece un icono o pestaña donde aparezca los canales que uno sigue y lo actual cuando abres la app es sugerencias que aparecen de otros canales y algunos que ya uno sigue y además hay desorden visual en la app

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?