Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

53 results found

1. The Twitch Apple TV app does not work on the new tvOS 17.0 OS just released. When watching a VOD the video will suddenly go all black but the sound will continue playing.

The Apple TV Twitch App is literally unusuable in this state. Please fix this.

260 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

102 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What I would like to see is a Twitch App geared toward creators. I only have one monitor, but I do have an iPad that I use to monitor my chat. I would love to have an app I could use from Twitch to run ads, see my chat, and manage the channel while I'm live. It would be focused and aimed at creators and not so much content consumers. Also, I would love to be able to broadcast game content from mobile devices to Twitch without having to use Mobcrush or Omlet Arcade.

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. when someone is banned from a channel and a reason for the ban was added (/ban <user> <reason>) the reason isn't displayed on mobile twitch, even if it is displayed in browser.

this leads to multiple unban requests going "why was i banned" even when a clear reason was given, which wastes both the single unban request and the time of moderators, and disincentivises the use of the <reason>-feature.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please give the viewers the option to turn off stories & featured clips , or allow us to choose where they show up. It is incredibly frustrating to have to scroll down the screen while everything loads just to get to the past broadcast or whatever it is I’m looking for below these two new features. Some of us just want a minimal as possible experience on the mobile app (where I primarily watch twitch) and this really hinders that experience.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We’ve made improvements to give you more flexibility to stream while on the go. You can now stream in portrait mode, easily view your chat with a sleek redesign, edit your stream info while you’re live, and coming soon - scene switching!

Please try the new flow on mobile and let us know what you think. We are continuing to make improvements and your feedback is appreciated!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Issue:

Double tap allows three features:

1) Enable chat overlay
    2) Disables chat overlay
    3) Enables chat to appear on the right, the old chat interface

Proposal:

Don’t attach 3 u.i reactions to one finger gesture . Additionally, allow chat options to be toggled in settings for a permanent preference chosen by the user.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is now a large ad above even the featured clips in the app. Not only do you have to scroll past the featured clips, you also have to scroll past a static ad just to get to the live streams. Get rid of the ad, we already watch ads during the stream.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recently the following page on mobile was changed from a minimal layout to big video panes that play the stream just by scrolling past it..... Uhhhhh, so you're FORCING us to see spoilers on streams we may otherwise be avoiding for the time being. For example, Resident Evil 8 just came out, I've waited a long time for this game, and would purposely avoid watching any ads, trailers, reviews, etc. to save myself from spoilers. But just entering your app after the new update just spoiled big chunks of it. So the options to avoid such spoilers are unfollow everyone,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have downloaded the update for twitch and now whenever I hold my phone sideways I can't see what I'm watching fully because chat is 1/4 in the way of he screen. Making the chat almost transparent and then putting it on the full screen was possibly the worst idea you could have. I'm not asking for rollbacks, just fix this!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Diese neue Oberfläche im Querformat an die Größe der eigenen Kanäle anpassen. So ist das Bild der Clips nur nervig groß, ich will meine eigenen Kanäle sehen, wenn ich auf "du folgst" klicke und nicht irgendwelche Clips. Am Besten wäre natürlich, wenn man das in den Einstellungen abwählen könnte, so kanns jeder machen, wie er will.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

11. Forcing "Followed Categories" below "Your Live Channels" hurts discovery and encourages unfollowing to make the UI usable. It used to be easy to see new streamers in categories I follow and the categories only took up one stream's worth of space, but the latest update forces scrolling through two dozen streams I don't care about just to check a category.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Возможность добавлять расписание через мобильное приложение

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recently changed parts of the mobile app have pushed “Your Live Channels” further down the screen upon opening the app. A large oddly sized ad banner at takes up half of the screen, pushing the content further down, and the new stories being at the top right under the large ad banner leaves almost no room for the live channels to show until scrolling far enough to see them all like before. It causes confusion on wether followed channels are live, and how many are live at a glance since its hidden down below a large ad banner and the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 横画面で一時停止してる時にUIを消せないのが邪魔、停止して見たい所がみえねーよ

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MOD FROM APP

The twitch app is so simple yet limited. If the app or a sister app could work like the website dashboard; creators and roles could better navigate when on the go.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello!

The basic idea here is to have the ability to use emotes for channels that you are subscribed to across other platforms (text, social media, etc). This has a multiple benefits:

• It allows subscribers to get more usage out of their Subscriber emotes outside of just the Twitch platform, which doubles as a really cool subscriber perk
    • It gives a two-fold discoverability opportunity for the streamer; one by word of mouth (whoa, where'd you get that emote!?), and one by the ability to view emotes through eBoard, encouraging you to check out a streamer you like the emotes for
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Home/Follow Page on Mobile is bad

The very large icons force me to scroll just to see who all is live. Of course bigger streamers being at the top, it may be detrimental to streamers with less viewers. I would much rather be able to see a full list of online streamers when I’m at the homescreen. If I want to see a large, live thumbnail...I’ll just select that channel

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have been trying to design a new page to discover since I don't like the one with the application. It would also be good if when you enter the application the first thing you see is the discover section.

original pic: https://imgur.com/a/LYOeOta

the idea: https://imgur.com/a/PJ6xMCx

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Well I'm in the podcast business the podcast realm. I do not make any money or shall I say I do not make any money as of yet. And I've been at this for almost 4 years. I started in May of 2020 and my last episode dropped was December 16th, the point I'm trying to make is that if there is another way that we can get a message across. Meaning my message in particular talking about ADHD and mental health and growing up with it especially in the 80s and 90s, also with putting some funny light-hearted comedy…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Benim hesabıma yardım kuruluşuna yardım yaptığım için altın kalp şeklinde bir rozet gelmesi gerekiyormuş ama gelmedi. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?