Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. What I would like to see is a Twitch App geared toward creators. I only have one monitor, but I do have an iPad that I use to monitor my chat. I would love to have an app I could use from Twitch to run ads, see my chat, and manage the channel while I'm live. It would be focused and aimed at creators and not so much content consumers. Also, I would love to be able to broadcast game content from mobile devices to Twitch without having to use Mobcrush or Omlet Arcade.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Investigating  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. implementing a small menu just below the stream/above chat where mods can flip through some things available only in mod view would be SUPER convenient, and maybe make it so when mods leave a stream and come back they can see previous messages in case there's an issue and they have to moderate something that had occurred when they left chat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recently the following page on mobile was changed from a minimal layout to big video panes that play the stream just by scrolling past it..... Uhhhhh, so you're FORCING us to see spoilers on streams we may otherwise be avoiding for the time being. For example, Resident Evil 8 just came out, I've waited a long time for this game, and would purposely avoid watching any ads, trailers, reviews, etc. to save myself from spoilers. But just entering your app after the new update just spoiled big chunks of it. So the options to avoid such spoilers are unfollow everyone,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello!

The basic idea here is to have the ability to use emotes for channels that you are subscribed to across other platforms (text, social media, etc). This has a multiple benefits:

• It allows subscribers to get more usage out of their Subscriber emotes outside of just the Twitch platform, which doubles as a really cool subscriber perk
    • It gives a two-fold discoverability opportunity for the streamer; one by word of mouth (whoa, where'd you get that emote!?), and one by the ability to view emotes through eBoard, encouraging you to check out a streamer you like the emotes for
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would love to see an app designed for moderators in mind.

I'm constantly on the go and using my android phone or iPad to output a wifi signal for my laptop to moderate a chat. Having to do this makes the stream laggy and catching the bot or people that need to be looked at hard since alot of mobile hotspots are not that great at all.

I use the browser rather than the streaming app for moderation because moderating on the existing app is either non-existent or horrible.

Having a dedicated app, web app, or even moderator view…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have been trying to design a new page to discover since I don't like the one with the application. It would also be good if when you enter the application the first thing you see is the discover section.

original pic: https://imgur.com/a/LYOeOta

the idea: https://imgur.com/a/PJ6xMCx

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. On mobile, when watching a stream either on portrait or landscape mode, chat will go on the right side or underneath the video and I'll be able to both watch the stream and read the chatroom, and even write on it as the app manages to find room for the keyboard, the chatroom and the vid altogether.

Still on mobile, if I want to whisper while watching a stream, the whisper window will occupy the entirety of the screen, and I won't be able to keep an eye on the stream while whispering.

I don't really get why it goes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Seria interessante implementar a opção de poder baixar as gravações e clipes feitos diretamente pelo celular no app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Transparent view of chat on the web browser/AppleTv etc. similarly to the mobile version. Lastly, if something could tell if you are watching on appletv, roku, firetv and it automatically asks if you want to just view chat from your smartphone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?