Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. There needs to be an option to mute audio on the Twitch app. Some people enjoy listening to other music or audio while watching Twitch streams, and its not possible to mute single apps on Mobile devices. This should be easy to implement and would satisfy a large portion of the Twitch userbase.

160 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A recent mobile update has caused gifted subs to pop-up in an extended chat box across the screen. This takes away from the viewing experience and can be extremely irretable on bigger streamers where a lot of subs come in. This even occurs in fullscreen and throws the chat box up on screen meaning you have to disable it again.

I'm not the streamer, I don't particularly care about gifted subs.

Please give me the option to disable this pop-up.

91 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For mobile, tablets or app on the ps4. It would be awesome to have an autoshutdown if you fall asleep, like I do often. Maybe with a custom timer for individualy shutdown time.

78 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sometimes I start watching a stream but decide not to continue and have no intention of going back to it or I join a stream but it's for subscribers only.

These appear under "Continue Watching" and I cannot easily get rid of it, especially if it's one that requires a Subscription which I don't have.

It would be nice to have the ability to left or right swipe an entry in my "Continue Watching" section to get rid of it. Other option would be a long-press to bring up an option to remove the entry or clear all entries.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a Mod version of Twitch App or Option to Enable Mod view for app. Sure not everyone will use this because the PC options are better and surely much better to use. However for those rare occasions and for those select few. ( i did this for 2 months before since i had usual times for when some streamers started at different times and i was not near my pc) I also would like to see load times shortened. ( my phone is an OnePlus 6t and it is not that slow.) Those seconds count when trying to delete…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I've came across a problem I cant easily access the full twitch streaming capability on the mobile app.
    I also cannot access account on Samsung Galaxy Tab which would allow me slightly more access as bigger screen
    Also I cannot access account on laptop with windows 10. This is completely ruining my streaming experience

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. hey, would there be any way that the phone could stream phone games directly?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. On the web browser you can clear notifications at the top of the chat (such as a hype train) by clicking the 3 buttons. On mobile, there is no option to clear notifications. And it is a huge pain because when a notification such as a hype train shows up in the chat, it makes the chat bigger (half the screen) for the entire duration. So every time a hype train starts (which happens a lot in bigger channels), chat takes up half the screen and you are forced to watch without chat if you want to be able to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Often, streams contain several games/categories. The chapters function on PC is super helpful in determining which categories are in a VOD. For example, I've been catching up on watch party VODs. I like to play the show on my PC and have the streamer and chat replay on my phone. The streamer takes breaks between episodes, which are a pain to skip using the slider. On PC, I can just click the next watch party chapter. Considering this function already exists, it would make sense to port it to the mobile platform.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As a person who watches streams on the go. I'd love to see what a hype train is.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello, I and many others would certainly be happy if the Twitch app becomes a part of the Vodafone Video Pass. Unfortunately in Germany this is only available at least with the Telekom-Stream-On. The data volume in Germany is very expensive for the consumption of Twitch. I would rather put the money into the Content Creator on Twitch than give it to a mobile phone provider like Vodafone. 😄

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The YouTube app has background code that synchronizes the Bluetooth audio and video, it would be great if the twitch app did this, seen as how manufacturers are moving away from the 3.5mm jack.

Everyone is starting to use Bluetooth earbuds, and there is a good 0.5 sec delay.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This is very intrusive and annoying. I'm here to watch my favourite streamers, not to answer surveys if I love the app. Remember when YouTube asked to subscribe to Premium sometimes you enter (in case of mobile devices), when you skip a ad or when you get out of the app when the video is playing? That's the level of annoyace with that popup. Maybe a function where we can disable and enable those surveys would be fine for me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It used to be on the twitch app on mobile but I wish I could easily see a list of what channels are hosting someone without having to go to their profile. There is a section for this on the website and I would like for it to be the same on mobile.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There should be a way to broadcast your screen with ease, I want to try to start streaming for fun and only have mobile devices. One way to do this is to get an option before broadcasting to either use the camera or broadcast your screen. For iOS, it’ll ask if you want to broadcast your screen and will take 3 seconds for you to get ready as that is a built in feature for most iOS devices. For Android devices, you can either use third party apps to broadcast (i.e. Mobizen) or make it a built in feature for…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think you should add a volume up and down button for mobile. When i connect to discord and my friends twitch broadcast, my voice is bouncing back to me. There should be an easy fix for it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There should be a volume control on mobile, because some streams are so loud that, even in the lowest volume, I need to cover the speaker with my thumb to watch them close to my wife at night.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Basically just the title. Recently noticed the (android) mobile app doesn't show an unban appeal button when banned from a streamers chat. This is a bit of a problem as I started just telling people who have whispered me for unbans to take it to the proper ban appeals, but I can't in good conscience do that when the users aren't shown the option in the apps.
    I assume it's already on the backlog but as I couldn't find anything about it I wanted to point it out here. If it's already being addressed feel free to close this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Listen, I know it’s just a third party thing and idk but PLEASE twitch. It’s now such an integral part of watching and enjoying twitch, please can you do something to try and get this in the app. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please consider offering a stand-alone iPad Twitch Studio supporting the following:

• direct streaming to Twitch via Control Center (reliable, unlike StreamLabs)

• voice disguise by replacing mic audio with GarageBand audio running in the background applying your choice of filters to preserve streamer privacy by not exposing our raw voice-print to the Internet in order to interact with chat enjoying the benefits of vocal expression and immediacy

• automatically suppress Twitch’s own app notifications while streaming!

• the option to select which apps are allowed to contribute to the stream (i.e. only composite in the signal from apps you choose, e.g.…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?