Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Might be beneficial to add two more zoom in settings instead of just one, many times to remove the black bar for a better exsperiance while watching someone's favorite streamer it cuts off good info we want to see, leaveing it zoomed out or normal and there is a black bar around the screen, haveing three zoom in setting allowing ppl to choose what zoom seating alows them to see all the streamer has on the screen would be beneficial because it's not working now. I'm not sure what the zoom settings are ment for but seems to me their…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently, people viewing a stream can not put their channel points into community challenges if they're on mobile. This sometimes makes them feel less than people who are watching from a PC as they aren't getting the same opportunities. It can also mean that community challenges aren't getting to 100% due to a huge number of their community being on mobile.

My suggestion is to allow mobile users to use their points on community challenges.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Drops page enhancements (Android):

1. A "sort" button (by progress, name, etc)
    2. A "refresh" button (to update progress)
    3. If the drop is for a specific streamer, a link that opens that specific streamer channel.

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add a button for instant transition to the channel description so that viewers do not lose their donations, advertising contracts and other stuff.

The extension button is now shown in the desired location:
    https://sun9-58.userapi.com/impg/oetNGfKnElRwX2yv_V25S2VB86yrFn0dvuQ-iA/zgfnwoyb76c.jpg?size=750x1334&quality=96&sign=c52d4e2fa1e16b7ff41f350acafd336e&type=album

I tried to make an extension to create an additional description, but according to the rules, this is impossible to implement.

Therefore, I ask you to officially add to all mobile platforms. Thank.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Just the most basic functionality of pausing an ongoing stream. I've had experiences when my connection broke, I could pause and play to have it reconnect. But somehow, pausing was removed after the redesign for apparently no reason. It would allow users to pause their streams whenever they wanted to.

I never thought I'd be asking for such a basic feature to be implemented but here I am. Twitch please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Will the mobile app be able to show on screen alerts like new followers, cheers, raids also overlays in the near future?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi!

I've noticed you have rolled out a new feature which provides push notifications for content a user doesn't follow (see screenshot).

I appreciate that this is perhaps a first version release.

I would like to request a consideration on an enhancement of this feature.

I have absolutely no interest in any stream that isn't within the bottom viewers of a category, and my preferences heavily favour specifically first party Nintendo games. As such, these unwarranted engagement push notifications diminish the UX for me. Moreover, they clutter the user's notifications, which makes the app invasive.

I appreciate implementing feature changes…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. As a person who watches streams on the go. I'd love to see what a hype train is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please consider offering a stand-alone iPad Twitch Studio supporting the following:

• direct streaming to Twitch via Control Center (reliable, unlike StreamLabs)
    • voice disguise by replacing mic audio with GarageBand audio running in the background applying your choice of filters to preserve streamer privacy by not exposing our raw voice-print to the Internet in order to interact with chat enjoying the benefits of vocal expression and immediacy
    • automatically suppress Twitch’s own app notifications while streaming!
    • the option to select which apps are allowed to contribute to the stream (i.e. only composite in the signal from apps you choose, e.g.…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello, I and many others would certainly be happy if the Twitch app becomes a part of the Vodafone Video Pass. Unfortunately in Germany this is only available at least with the Telekom-Stream-On. The data volume in Germany is very expensive for the consumption of Twitch. I would rather put the money into the Content Creator on Twitch than give it to a mobile phone provider like Vodafone. 😄

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give us the ability to limit playback quality while on mobile data in settings. For those of us who watch frequently on both wifi and data, it'd be nice not to have to manually switch stream quality when we go from one to the other.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have an option for the creator to set the output resolution for mobile users by default to a lower resolution.

When I refer people to twitch to warch my stream from mobile they give up and say the stream is choppy or lagging because the auto feature always does the highest resolution instead of a default lower resolution.

I would rather the output resolution be 480 at first and not have them give up on the stream because 1080 doesn't work well with phone service. The auto option doesn't work well it seems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow users to view the stream page when in the chat page on mobile even if the streamer not live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice to have the ability to pinch to zoom while streaming. This would give the streamer the ability to zoom in a subject while they're out streaming in the world. Allowing them to draw focus on said subject without getting physically closer. I.e. if you want to show off some birds, without scaring them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It will allow me to block Twitch Streamers on Mobile, but won't do it on the PC, so instead it allows only on PC to "Report" and there is nothing to report to have the option to remove that Twitch Streamer, and also the "Recommended List"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Since I play on my couch (and only have one monitor) I'd like to have the functionality of the desktop stream manager on my mobile device. Essentially, I'd like to be able to raid channels, see the ad timer, and so on from my mobile device. Also, I'd like to be able to run my stream manager from mobile horizontally. Don't know why it's locked vertically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be great if the twitch mobile app internally recorded the audio along with the mic; as well as being able to open a camera for your face. I have to rely on using other apps that crash constantly because they are poorly made.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. i would love to customize my host list on the mobile app, instead of using the web browser to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This may have been mentioned already and sorry if it has, but having a Twitch Studio mobile app would be fantastic for native streaming and not having to use the Twitch app or Streamlabs just to stream.

For the future of course I'd love for the app to have every feature from the desktop version, but just a simple app outside of the Twitch app to stream from would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. deberían poner mas herramientas para los de móvil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)