Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Please remove empty screen and “play” button when in “Chat Only” mode so that only the Chat screen is displayed fullsceeen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add ability to switch badges on mobile app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. This may have been mentioned already and sorry if it has, but having a Twitch Studio mobile app would be fantastic for native streaming and not having to use the Twitch app or Streamlabs just to stream.

For the future of course I'd love for the app to have every feature from the desktop version, but just a simple app outside of the Twitch app to stream from would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hello!

The basic idea here is to have the ability to use emotes for channels that you are subscribed to across other platforms (text, social media, etc). This has a multiple benefits:

• It allows subscribers to get more usage out of their Subscriber emotes outside of just the Twitch platform, which doubles as a really cool subscriber perk
    • It gives a two-fold discoverability opportunity for the streamer; one by word of mouth (whoa, where'd you get that emote!?), and one by the ability to view emotes through eBoard, encouraging you to check out a streamer you like the emotes for
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I’ve noticed when people stream off android they have a button to view chat. There is no such thing for people streaming on IOS. Suggesting we get the same feature on iOS, so we don’t need an additional device just to view our chat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. deberían poner mas herramientas para los de móvil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. On iOS 15 when watching streams vertically, remove the “Chat” text above the chat. It is pointless and taking up space that could be used to see more of chat, especially on my iPhone 12 mini’s smaller screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When browsing on mobile, i have to reset my language tag EVERY new category i look through. It would be great if they would stay, just like on Desktop site. I only speak/read English and having to trudge through searching for English can get very tiredsome and eventually i give up and don't even watch anything until i get back to my PC.

Also, why 2 English tags, with no distiction between them. I understand one is Brittish/UK English and the other American English, but they both only say "English". There's really not much difference between the 2 either and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Android moderation. it would be very useful if the resources available to computer users were made available to Android (mobile) users. for example: being able to change the category and edit the Stream's title. I appreciate the attention!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would love to see an app designed for moderators in mind.

I'm constantly on the go and using my android phone or iPad to output a wifi signal for my laptop to moderate a chat. Having to do this makes the stream laggy and catching the bot or people that need to be looked at hard since alot of mobile hotspots are not that great at all.

I use the browser rather than the streaming app for moderation because moderating on the existing app is either non-existent or horrible.

Having a dedicated app, web app, or even moderator view…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. when I'm streaming as myself, the mobile app understands this and will put me in a more manager than viewer mode as soon as I start up. There is a super cool feature where you can send an invite to others who can stream for your organization. So if the key tied to my twitch account is streaming for an organization, it would be cool if starting the twitch app put me in my editor or moderator role, rather than playing my own voice back at me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like a button to be on a channels page using the mobile app to host channels. Many times when exiting IRL streaming it can be difficult to host other streamers with unique names.

If I could close down my stream and browse twitch to find a channel and hit the host button on their channel that would help a lot.

I ended my stream the other night and kept having to go back to my channel and typing in host(name) to only have spelled the name wrong multiple times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I wish that multiple "Is Live!" notifications by a single user would be grouped together into one notification. Right now, each is separate, making my notifications really noisy for active users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. So this is actually genius. When you enter pip and look at the icons in the window there’s usually the pause button and fast forward and rewind 15 buttons. There’s this indicator under the rewind 15 button that says live. This indicator should actually be a button that allows us to get right back to live status in a stream just in case we have fallen behind by the stream being paused since we can’t just fast forward to live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For example, My GoPro Hero 8 black has a micro hdmi cable and can be used as a camera to my computer. Therefore, if I use the Apple Lightning Adapter I feel like I should be able to use my GoPro as a camera and mic instead of my phone; making IRL streams much easier and cheaper. There is a live stream feature on the GoPro Quik app, but it's unreliable and uses a wireless connection. I feel a wired connection would be much better and it won't chew through my mobile hotspot every month. Doesn't have to be a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I don’t necessarily know if it’s my iphone or not, but recently every 10-15 minutes when i’m watching a stream the mobile app will glitch and freeze, i have to close out every few minutes. Ive talked to other people and they’re all having the same issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Currently, if you visit a Twitch link on your phone, and that person is hosting someone, there's no way to see the original user's profile. This means that you can't see their info, you can't follow, you can't subscribe, etc.

With a huge amount of traffic coming from other platforms like TikTok, Twitter, etc. this means that many people are unable to follow a user if they visit a Twitch link on their phone.

The only way to get to the original user's profile is to close the video player, and then manually search for them again within the app.…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hi,

Twitch has pushed a new interface that gives a video preview of "FOLLOWED CHANNELS" streams. But I now have to scroll down alot to see all my followed channels and decide which to watch. I'd like an option for a "list view", which basically shows the old twitch mobile interface of followed channels. The video previews imo adds no upside and only bloats the interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?