Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Recently the following page on mobile was changed from a minimal layout to big video panes that play the stream just by scrolling past it..... Uhhhhh, so you're FORCING us to see spoilers on streams we may otherwise be avoiding for the time being. For example, Resident Evil 8 just came out, I've waited a long time for this game, and would purposely avoid watching any ads, trailers, reviews, etc. to save myself from spoilers. But just entering your app after the new update just spoiled big chunks of it. So the options to avoid such spoilers are unfollow everyone,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On mobile, when watching a stream either on portrait or landscape mode, chat will go on the right side or underneath the video and I'll be able to both watch the stream and read the chatroom, and even write on it as the app manages to find room for the keyboard, the chatroom and the vid altogether.

Still on mobile, if I want to whisper while watching a stream, the whisper window will occupy the entirety of the screen, and I won't be able to keep an eye on the stream while whispering.

I don't really get why it goes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My idea is that, for streaming on mobile you could perhaps add an overlay support for android and IOS. A lot of streamers, including me, stream from their phones. + not to disturb others around them, they use mostly Bluetooth headphones, but then the game audio cuts off for the viewers.

We all know you are busy, but can you consider, making overlay support and in-game audio happen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. For over a year now using twitch app and Chromecast there is constant stutter on any resolution above 720p60. I have given a 1 star review on Google play store. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The most recent update to the twitch mobile app changed the look of the Following Tab. Before the following list was compressed with small thumbnail previews so I could see who is live at a quick glance, however now the update changed the thumbnails to be so big that I have to scroll through a long list of live channels before deciding who I want to watch. Please revert this change or add a customization option so that we can decide how we want the following tab to look.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add the option to disable the video previews in the list of followed channels (added in a recent update). This "feature" only impedes my ability to browse my LONG list of followed channels, making the process of seeing who is online much more difficult and time-consuming. To be clear, I want text only, the way the list used to be. Please.

Upon updating the app, my immediate reaction was "this is annoying, I hate it; where is the option to revert this change?" However, combing through the options for the app does not appear to offer this option. Why…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently, people viewing a stream can not put their channel points into community challenges if they're on mobile. This sometimes makes them feel less than people who are watching from a PC as they aren't getting the same opportunities. It can also mean that community challenges aren't getting to 100% due to a huge number of their community being on mobile.

My suggestion is to allow mobile users to use their points on community challenges.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have seen it suggested.
    BUT ITS NOT BEING ACKNOWLEDGED

I am an avid user of iPhone mobile games. So my suggestion is limited to my experience only.

Recently changes were made to update users of the twitch stream games option for screen sharing/streaming but I hope you don’t forget that we want display features like any other streamer would have access to. Not only do they improve the look of a stream they allow us to interact better with our audience. If I can’t see chat how can I engage honestly and in real time?

Weeks of my tinkering…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A few months ago, I was suddenly able to start using low latency mode in the Twitch iOS app on my iPhone 8. It was awesome, and it made Twitch much more enjoyable to me because there was far less lag.

A few days ago, I deleted and reinstalled the app. For some reason, the low latency option was now missing. When I contacted Twitch support, it seems that low latency mode on iOS is currently an experimental feature, and it is randomly offered to a small percentage of people and can be taken away.

Because I am unable to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Increase fast forward and rewind buttons tappable area and/or choose another gesture to show the chat in playback mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi,
    A streamer I watch frequently recently got the best opportunity to get a better handle on his stream and emotes.

But the frequently used emotes hasn't updated the prefix.
    I tested all his emotes to see what happened.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Drops page enhancements (Android):

1. A "sort" button (by progress, name, etc)

2. A "refresh" button (to update progress)

3. If the drop is for a specific streamer, a link that opens that specific streamer channel.

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd love it if there was an easier way to stream Procreate (for example) directly from my ipad.

Thanks <3 :3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Live caption videos so that users can read what the streamer is saying without needing sound on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I've been stream on mobile for about a month, and the first streams were great, but recently I've had all sorts of problems with the mobile streamer. One of them is having the stream randomly close and I don't notice. Another is that it will tell me I have internet problems when I don't, my online game is still running and I'm the only one on the internet at that moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I got the low latency mode and now it’s gone. I used it a lot. But other users (some friends of mine as well) have it and they even don’t use twitch. So to get as much feedback as possible for a feature, you may need to get it accessible for signed user only, so they can use and test it and give some feedback. Maybe better than waste it on People wich dont even use it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Seria interessante implementar a opção de poder baixar as gravações e clipes feitos diretamente pelo celular no app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It makes the stream way too small, and you just end up turning off chat entirely. Its unbearable when watching big streamers. PLEASE fix this, thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mods on mobile can't do NEARLY as much as desktop users and aren't always able to get in their PC.
    I also suggest giving the option to have the mod buttons by peoples names without a confirm in-between. By the time the message is deleted, it defeats the purpose because everyone has caught it already.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?