Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

944 results found

1. When I use the pop out mini player to continue watching a stream in the corner of my screen, it then starts playing another random stream from this new “live feed” which I don’t want, AND I CANNOT MUTE OR PAUSE IT. so when I press play to continue using the pop out player it’s now playing two streams at the same time?! I have the stream audio and the live feed audio which I. CAN. NOT. MUTE. All I want to do is continue watching my current stream and browse my followed channels (which is now unnecessarily hard to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The old twitch mobile app was good and they had no reason to change it, it now looks like a hybrid of Instagram reels, tik tok, YouTube shorts. Also, no one wants to have a random stream open every time you open the app

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Everything else about the update aside, it's a markedly different experience on the mobile app to no longer be able to visually see what people I'm following are streaming in the following pane.

So, it'd be nice to see a still, if even a small one, from channels I follow when scrolling down their list in the left-hand slide in/drop down menu, as to know what I'm getting into.

The discovery feed seems like it has some cool potential though.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dropsで報酬が貰えるはずなのにiOSでは利用できませんと出るところをどうにかしてほしい

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ショート動画のような起動後自動再生は改悪でしょう。

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please please please let me just look at the streamers I follow who are live and what they are streaming. There is now no way for me to quickly get this information, and I’m not even sure I can get it without videos automatically playing. This makes the app entirely unusable for me. Please change it back.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. new update is terrible :((( i cannot see the full list of streamers i follow when they’re all live. why cap the limit to how many streamers we see? what about the smaller creators at the bottom that no one is seeing anymore…and i can’t be on the home page while watching another stream because the home page now plays streams even if you have another one up. please revert back

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new navigation bar at the bottom of the screen on the iOS app may be great for creators but its useless for someone who does not create content. The plus button in the middle does nothing for me

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This update is beyond terrible, I genuinely don't understand how this got past QA testing. Now when I open the app, it starts autoplaying a stream I don't want, playing at a loud volume, and also occasionally completely breaking and making my app unresponsive? I don't want the app to recommend me streamers I don't want to watch in an awful tiktok interface, I just want to see my follower list when I open the app. And don't even get me started on what you've done to the following list. You hide it by default, and put it in the…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I get it, you want to appeal to the younger audience in a very inefficient way - by getting rid of older users. I'm using twitch (web and mobile app) for a few years. Everything I was liking about mobile app is its simplicity. Not the loud autostart at midnight of a random stream I'm following. Not the endless line of random streams. Not the removing the home screen at all as an option.

Whoever made this decision, some product owner I believe, that person doesn't know it's user base at all. It's not the new layout that "users will…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is possibly the worst home update ever. please bring it back to something that has worked forever and will always continue to work.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This new update is really bad for mobile I most likely won’t use twitch mobile anymore after this UI change it is not enjoyable at all. Idk who was in charge of that but nothing was wrong with how it was terrible terrible change.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No entiendo la nueva app. Se actualizó sola. Abro la app como todos los días y empezó a reproducirse un stream random a todo volumen, me costó un poco ver donde apretar para que aparezcan mis seguidos y tampoco se detuvo el stream. Scrolleas y te salen streams que no seguís. Entiendo que quieran actualizar pero esto no es tiktok. La gente sigue el contenido que le gusta y elige, por qué cambian lo que funciona?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. App crashes every time you press on a stream or scroll the streamers that are live.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new TikTok like design is annoying. Why do company’s always copy other companies? Like we were happy how it was.
    Can we please get the normal design back? The new design is just confusing and tbh I’m ******, that I have to see multiple streams of streamers I don’t follow in order to get to the stream I want to watch.
    You ain’t Facebook You are twitch, a streaming platform for long term content and not those short content stuff. I’m going back to the browser on mobile, if you not an IRL Streamer then the app is just…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please revert the new mobile interface. It makes zero sense and I am unable to easily continue to watch my previous streams. 0/100

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. La nueva interfaz es muy molesta. Es más difícil encontrar a los streamers que sigues y no se pueden seguir viendo los directos una vez han acabado en modo offline. La nueva interfaz prioriza los contenido sugeridos, en vez de las categorías que sigues. Me parece un gran error. Además la interfaz es muy similar a tiktok, no debería ser así. Espero que se vuelva a la versión anterior o dejaré de ver Twitch. Un saludo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new Android application home screen has several issues which I group into two categories: ignoring previously-set application settings, and counterintuitive behavior.

When a stream comes up on the new home screen it unconditionally begins automatically playing immediately. This occurs regardless of how one arrived at this screen, and it occurs regardless of how the "Video autoplaying" account setting is set. Moreover, it attempts to load with automatic resolution setting irrespective of what one's stream resolution is set to. My mobile data connection typically causes stuttering video when resolution is set to automatic, so I set it to one specific…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This has been an issue on my IOS system for about a month now. When pre-roll ads, or general ads play while I'm watching a VOD on mobile it resets the video to beginning.

Specifically, what will happen is that the ad will play, the VOD will then "reset" and be paused at 00:15, when I then press play the video will start from 00:00.

This is a major Issue that has made the main way I watch twitch (i.e. long form VODs) almost completely unwatchable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?