1. Adaptive launcher icons

Android adaptive launcher icons would be nice

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Video-Audio desync

When the stream is buffering the audio starts playing before the video quite often and stays desynced. Only resyncs by reloading the stream.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix when you're watching a stream and an ad plays it greys out the viewing options and removes the ability to use those options (pop out, ch

Fix when you're watching a stream and an ad plays it greys out the viewing options and removes the ability to use those options (pop out, chat only mode, audio only mode)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow chat to be turned off/diabled on the Mobile App.

I love watching streams, but I absolutely hate the chat. I want to be able to enjoy it like I would something on my TV and not be bombarded by hundreds of messages a minute of crap I have zero interest in.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sharing highlights with clips through streaming devices.

I'm currently running on a LG G6. Please make the clips streamable via chromecast. I would like to share highlights with my friends using this feature.The only options to watch specific clips is to "watch the whole video." I think twitch clips is a good feature and the fact that you can stream twitch from your mobile device to another device (like chromecast) is also great. But not having the ability to stream clips from your mobile device is very lackluster. It only makes sense to be able to stream the clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why oh why?

After several months of using the "new" twitch it still pisses me off how much worse it is then the old layout, that was just perfect. A few days ago you fixed the chat at least so it's shrink to fit. But still just about everything else is more confusing and frustrating to use. I remember the old layout with a tear in my eye, but guess I just have to deal with this shit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Profile picture change

My friend and I think the twitch mobile app should have to ability to change your twitch channel profile picture.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a follow option when clicking someone's name in the chat on mobile

When u click a name in the chat on mobile u get add a friend ..whisper..mention..and block..it would be nice if follow was added..some of us streamers can come across friends in other chats and that would be very convenient

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Watch ads and earn bits for mobile

On pic they have it so they can earn bits by watching ads but mobile user like me cannot do that and I don't want to pay so I can donate bits so I feel like it would be more fair if you would add that feature to the app

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove swipe to change streams and fix tablet chat

I'm not asking for a complete rollback to the old app because there are a lot of things about the new updated app that I like. However, theswipe to change to another stream is completely unnecessary and often just makes the viewing experience incredibly frustrating when trying to watch anything on mobile. Also, the old landscape chat on tablets was basically perfect since it didn't cover the stream but now that it does I barely ever have chat open anymore when watching on my iPad.

TLDR: Remove swipe to change streams or at least make it optional, and fix tablet…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Don't listen to the community

Guys..i posted on Reddit, I asked twitch Senior Director of Product @Twitch and they just don't listen they don't wanna give us the good old app we never wanted the new app we were good with old app how it was it was perfect new app is completely bad and extremely fancy old twitch was simple and fun i will miss the old twitch app :( and i literally begged to the guy who created the new twitch app his Twitter >
    @tdroboo but he don't listen I told him to just roll back to older version everyone will be…

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show us what game a streamer went live with again!

For the longest time the Twitch iOS app let me know what game a streamer was playing when it sent the push notification.
    No longer does it do that, and it sucks.
    I'm not interested in every game and having to actually go out and check for myself has meant I've missed streams that I'd rather have watched.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New update sucks!!

It's glitches, the format is confusing, I was super used to the old version let's go back to that!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reinstate the info button for donations

Put the info button back so we can donate to streamers live on mobile. You've taken away a useful feature and are curtailing spontaneous donation. Bits are not a good replacement feature

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. View who or what you have followed.

It isn't possible to view your followed Communities and Games at the moment.

Games only shows a short list on Browse but it isn't the complete list. Please add like the old app a way see your followed games.

Communities isn't available at all in the app.

i am on iOS on iPhone and iPad.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Think over your mobile app.

The new App is a hot mess of over-reaching functions that do not in any way improve viewer experience. The move from a a simple streaming platform into a hybrid of social media/streaming is mistake that I simply cannot get understand. There are better social media platforms out there and it feels like Twitch has played to its weaknesses instead of its strengths. This could easily be solved with increased customizibility.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Swipe to change videos? Chat section on mobile multitask?

So, swiping to switch to the next or previous video is just awful and was honestly a completely idiotic idea. I'm constantly accidentally switching to other stuff now and it's INTENSELY annoying.

Also intensely annoying is the fact that, when multitasking on the iPad Pro, which I frequently do while watching streams and VODs, if I bring up the keyboard, the section where chat will eventually be slides up and covers the stream until I hide the keyboard again.

Speaking of the chat covering the stream, in the newest release it just covers a quarter of the screen and there's…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to browze normally again

Befote the changes, I was able to filter streams by language, being Finnish, now I can't do that any longer. Also not being able to browse communities has been making me unable to find streamers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base