Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. You EVER going to get around to doing this, or are people who can ONLY afford a console s..t out of luck?? ****, most of "YOUR" extensions won't even work for console users.

So either, stop allowing consoles to stream here, or actually do something to assist them.

Or the least you can do, is recommend where "we" can go for the ability to stream properly!

Lastly, "YOU" really need to fix your algorithm for Viewer counts vs Actual Views.

Way to many console users who stream all the time, can't seem to reach AFFILIATE status, as the count never…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would like more options for streaming from Xbox, specifically the Xbox One X -- perhaps 720p/60Hz and/or 1080p/60?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On Xbox ( and PlayStation )Make it so you can capture audio from background music apps such as Spotify or YouTube in the background to Play non DMCA music. It’s difficult to grow and it’s a good filler to silence and it keeps viewers interested. I ask you to have an option in your app for this or to just have it as an accessibility thing in menus. I feel like this is needed and heavily wanted as it helps so much and helps the entertainment levels stay up. Please and thank you twitch staff :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. giving console streamers the ability to edit the stream info choose a category for the stream without having to edit it thru the phone

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This has been said to be under review almost three years ago (https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310228-account-management-e-g-login-connections-pass/suggestions/7956093-free-inactive-usernames-after-a-time-period). There are a ton of usernames that were made during Justin.tv days that haven't been used since. Even just a one time purge of accounts that have been 3 or 4 or 5 years inactive or more would be better than nothing just like what Microsoft did recently with Xbox Live accounts.

If you were to put a system I think Tumblr's is pretty good where they will email you a month or two in advanced that your user name will expire due to inactivity…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would love to have the option to get rid of the broadcast bar and to customize it. It would be nice to change the opacity of it and to move something like view count, length of stream and if your mic is on or off individually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ok so consoles tend to only allow streaming to one service at a time but is it possible we as streamers could have an option on twitch itself to have twitch restream to other services too. Perhaps even picking up chat from those services through chat bot so we can see exactly who is saying what and on what platform

For example i pick to go live on twitch and twitch would then restream to my linked facebook page or youtube account

Im aware you can use third parties for this purpose but it would be so much better and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. im a ps4 streamer and i know this goes for xbox streamers too and they will agree that on console there isnt as much you can do to improve your streams as there is on pc

all we can do is turn a web cam and mic on and off and same with is chat going to appear or not

ps4 and all console streamers need better equipment so it looks and feels better

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. seeing that the xbox console, is able to have chat pop ups during the gameplay, more creative layout so they can see our unique background. seeing our game library so the ideas are limitless. more interactions with viewers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add creator dashboard and stream features on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles. They need to have more settings for recording live streaming display on xbox consoles.

Similar to PlayStation consoles. It's got options for displaying live streaming messages on screen and rec. for live streaming.

They should have it more live streaming display settings and options when using twitch on Xbox One and Xbox series S|X consoles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Olá, não consigo compartilhar o áudio da party do xbox one direto nas Lives, se puderem me ajudar eu ficaria bastante agradecido. obrigado

Na live só está saindo minha voz, mais queria que transmitir da party inteira. Me ajudem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The twitch app on the base xbox one streams the same capabilities that the xbox series x can stream. The new generation xbox is very powerful, I’d assume it would be capable of a streaming in much better resolution and frames than the base xbox one. I feel as if the twitch app on the console should be updated to correctly display an upgrade in stream quality. 1080p@60 would be Nice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A way to stream twitch (soundtrack) through the xbox app while streaming. It would be nice to be able to play the approved soundtrack list through the xbox streaming application.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want to broadcast my ps4 game. And add my phone into the stream to broadcast my face. Is that possible?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Queria mais dicas e exemplos de streamers de xbox one sem o uso de placa de captura, apenas direto do console, ja que não da pra personalizar igual no pc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. have it so you can chose your ps4 linked account to your twitch as a source in the settings so you can eliminate the costs of streaming for some ppl

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Es muy básica, estaría genial poder hacerlo mas lindo para que los seguidores puedan disfrutarlo mas.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. hey, on the twitch app on xbox one, could chat be added when streaming straight from xbox one to twitch? also webcam support ETA?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. At the moment, PS4 overlay is not the best, if there was an integration where people could customise where they want chat, recent donations, and a streamlabs connection, it would allow for better looking streams from PlayStation, and can get the viewers more involved.
    It would work something like OBS on PC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?