Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

295 results found

1. I set it as bug because I think is a bug in the PS4 app.

Yesterday I did a stream for DBZ: Kakarot setting the title "Entrenando para superar el poder de un súper Saiyajin" but when I was watching the live in my PC, the title displayed was from the Tuesday streaming "Intentando la última campaña de Juana de Arco"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  2. hola lo que quieria decir era de que n todos tenemos dinero para hacer un stream desde pc y hacemos desde ps4 y nos gustaria a muchos ver si habra alguna opcion para poder poner alertas de sub follow etc para nosotros streamers de twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Es muy básica, estaría genial poder hacerlo mas lindo para que los seguidores puedan disfrutarlo mas.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. giving console streamers the ability to edit the stream info choose a category for the stream without having to edit it thru the phone

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I play xbox and ps4 and it is always a pain to update my stream info. how about we get that fixed because it is really puts me off streaming.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. ¿Pordian incluir que el chat de voz de fortnite en xbox se oyera?
    Es decir que lo captara

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i play on ps4 and i cannot connect to your servers so i can no longer stream this started over a month ago and i cannot find any fixes for it

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Es una idea para aquellas personas que no disponemos de pc, y desde el telefono movil, es muy complicado hacer las ediciones del canal. Por eso pido una app con opciones de editar canal, mas completa para el telefono.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When in broadcast, if i press pauze/menu on xbox, the broadcast stops taking images and sound, but kees rolling in time. Yesterday, i might've been in menu for a minute, and the rest of the streas is gone, with only a 'pauze screen' to see. I can't upload them to Youtuben as thet wont get validated by that system. VERY RESTRICITING?, AND I LOST A LOT OF RECORDINGS AND VALUABLE DATE FOR OUR EVENTS. PLEASE FIX ASAP

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Se calhar, como um Streamer na Playstation, ter mais opções de escolha do género, como existe no StreamLabs, Uma PSLabs incorporada. Onde conseguíssemos por um novo follow, donates, coisas deste género. Seria uma ajuda enorme para quem não tem um PC com uma performance elevada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Vocês podem incluir opção de fundoverde na câmera, sem necessidade de outros programas, em especial para quem transmite direto do Xbox One.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It should be possible to stream using the ps4 built in twitch stream, and to be able to use a camera from a pc as part of the stream experience. It would give more consoles players more incentive to stream without having to buy a capture card or to spend more money on getting a pc to run capture software and it would make people use overlays a lot more if they can have both at the same time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MEJORAR LA OPCIONES AL MOMENTO DE TRANSMITIR EN LA CONSOLA XBOX , MAYOR ESTABILIDAD Y COLOCAR EL CHAT EN LA PANTALLA YA Q ES ALGO INCOMODO AL MOMENTO DE HABLAR CON LOS ESPECTADORES

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi, i’m Pier from Italy and i’ve two ideas for Twitch. I hope that i’ll not write things already known or stupid.

Do you think is possible a collab with Sony? It’ll be useful a link between the subs of a channel and the friends of a player (streamer) of PlayStation, in order to receive message or other only from them or something else. I see everyday streamers that’ll pay for a thing like this.

I’d like to realize a app where i can see the schedule of my favourite streamers and create a notify when he’s online with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I watch Twitch from PS4. All settings cannot be changed easily, so you will have to use your mobile. I'm Twitch Prime but I can't send free subscriptions from PS4.Response is slow because it is a controller when interacting with the broadcaster. Twitch is hard for people without PCs.

As a solution, if you link the PS4 application to the mobile, you can easily send chats etc. And I think that you can easily send subscribes etc. I think it's strange English because I use translation. Excuse me. I hope the switch is better now.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Disable autoplaying videos in the twitch app. No video should ever start playing unless I manually select it, especially when I simply load the app and it just starts playing something random. I don't care about your featured streamers or games. Stop it.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?