Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

664 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello,

My gametag is DeMoNFH361 and I am looking forward to doing to elite live streams of killzone 2. Is there a way the game picture can be updated in the twitch killzone 2 selection because as of now it only displays a generic icon instead of the official Killone 2.

Kindly,

DeMoNFH361

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You could pull the categories from SpeedrunsLive or whatever, but this would be a real help and would help people find what they are looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would very much like to sort the categories in reverse order. The list is too long to conveniently scroll to the bottom, and the same dozen things are always on top of the list. There's a lot of very interesting streams, games and things at the bottom. If I could order categories so that the least watched things are on top, this problem would go away.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make a category for games that have in-game drops enabled like RPG, Action, Adventure; we could have a category like "in-game drops" in which only games that have drops enabled are listed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Recently, I've tried new content at my stream. I was reading for my viewers different books and received a good feedback from them. I think that if "Food" and "Creative" exist, "Reading" might also get it's own popularity.

423 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This would be similiar to the category retro for and it makes a lot of sense, because people who enjoy watching visual novels usually don't have a particular game in mind, they would enjoy scrolling through the games that are live right now.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For some reason only on the Xbox One as appose to the PC, it shows every single game you follow currently being streamed live. on PC, it only lets you see the followed games that have more than 20 viewers or more currently being watched on whatever Followed game you follow.

On the Xbox One, for some reason now it your Followed Games page is in alphabetical order of followed games (so Ape Escape or Banjo-Kazooie being always at the front, and Super Mario & Zelda at the end) but if you keep scrolling, they have another alphabetical order list…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The perfect place for makeup gurus and noobies. Easier to find rather than IRL. Beauty and style tips, tricks, mental health, and tutorials. I got this idea while talking to my girlfriend just now as she was getting ready for work, trying to start a makeup/fashion page for us and thought this would be a great place to help start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I consider myself a variety streamer, but hardcore, I could change games every hour, and every single time I do I have to update my dashboard. Doing so actually makes it more difficult for people to find me. We need a 'Variety' option in the games section so that people know they can come watch me if they just want entertainment in a variety of games.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. People of all ages like listening to others tell stories, whether they're true stories or works of fiction. I think it'd be awesome if Twitch had storytellers on its platform 24/7 so people of all ages could tune in and listen. Whether it's for bedtime stories, relaxation, etc. I think it'd be really cool. I know it's not very realistic since most people wouldn't spend their time telling stories on Twitch, but it's food for thought.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Its hard to find runners or for the partners to get people into their streams. If there was one category for speed running people could hop around different runs without having to search through 10 games.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The roleplay community in GTA V on Twitch is taking off, no one can deny that. GTA V was at the absolute top of the game list last night, mostly from RPers.

The problem is that the RP is a completely different experience from vanilla GTA. It would be awesome to see a unique game title for roleplaying in GTA V. Currently many users stumble into a roleplay stream expecting to see heavy PVP and shenanigans due to the bare "GTA V" title. A definitive title for GTA V RP would likely cut that back quite a bit.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add "Roleplaying Games" as a blanket game that can be streamed to cover all the non-D&D games or ones played that are not using Roll 20. "Board Games" and "Card Games" is available. Tabletop RPG's should be among them!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Communities just released today, and suffers from the same problem that game categories already had: similar categories competing against each other instead of uniting as one. Let people create categories inside other categories so that if you're looking for Super Mario Maker or any other Mario game (for example), you aren't struggling to find two categories with lower viewer counts due to intra-franchise competition.

Also as an aside, please find a way to keep the "rulemakers" of said communities in check. It's ripe for abuse and bad eggs can kill a community easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Titles like the Super Smash Bros. games, Street Fighter games, and WWE/WWF wrestling games often attract the same viewers, regardless of which specific game in their series is being played. It would be convenient for viewers and helpful to streamers to provide a page that groups these games together. These could be unique grouping pages similar to broadcaster teams, which would allow regular game categories to continue unchanged. Ideally, these categories should also appear in the game directory to make them more visible to potential viewers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would love to have a Fitness catagory on Twitch. Some of the people I watch on here live in foreign countries and it is amazing to see all the sights as they are walking around playing Ingress or Pokemon Go. Would be nice to allow them to just walk around and talk about their countries without having to be playing a game while doing so.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is a gaming section for Apple iOS, why not Android iOS?

I have a Nvidia tablet that I would like to stream from, but most games don't have a gaming section.

It would be a lot easier to have a place where I could just stream any Android game and stay in one channel.

I'm using the "Games+demos" section for now, but I would like to use and official "Android Gaming" or something like that.

Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The IRL section should be for people who are actually doing something useful. Far too many people just sit there doing nothing, but hey they have ASMR in their title! Can we please clean this up? There are people on IRL who put in actual effort to provide useful and entertaining content, and they're buried underneath a sea of lazy, attention seeking bores. To be honest, the IRL section, because of what's allowed, cheapens the site. There should be a standard, a level of activity or usefulness required to stream in this section. Make ASMR a different section at least,…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Having to get out of twitch completely and go to google can be time consuming especially if you want to keep watching the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?