Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As the mechanical keyboard community continues to grow, the Makers and Crafting section is becoming overwhelmingly overrun by keyboard makers. This sub-community continues to exceed beyond the presumptuous categories related to tech and gaming -- our community is filled with creative directors, athletes, artists, designers, etc. Creating a dedicated category for the construction of mechanical keyboards, will allow this sub community to grow with more intention, and allow this niche hobby to have a more significant role in the future of culture and tech.

408 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

67 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add new category: Marketing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This game could be add, I play it and I want to put below me stream Title

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There are categories for Stocks and bonds, and we also had a category for Crypto... But I wanted to trade live on twitch but I only trade Forex pairs. There is already a Day trader category but people who are looking for "forex" specifically cannot find anything here. Most forex streamers are on YouTube and I think this is one of the reasons why that is.

Adding forex as a category here would surely move over some forex streamers and clearly, this is the superior streaming platform (that is why I want to stream here), and with the added benefit…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. please add the Avatar Legends RPG as a category on Twitch! https://magpiegames.com/avatarrpg/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have noticed several times and have seen myself that there are streamers who stream without specifying a game or just chatting to get around various things like DMCA etc. on Twitch.

To make life a little more difficult for such streamers, Twitch should require streamers to specify a category for streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add this category:
    - Streamdungeons

So that streamers can put this game as a category in the live ones, thank you very much I am attentive to your answer.

I also invite you to visit our pages and learn about the game: https://streamdungeons.com/
    https://nft.streamdungeons.com/

774 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

170 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add Tomb Raider 1 (from 1996) back as a playable category bc it has dissapeared

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add the category for the game of Tumbleweed. We already have multiple streamers in our Tumbleweed community that use Go as a category, but it is inaccurate, and we would love to be able to officially state that we are streaming Tumbleweed by selecting a category.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like that in the labels to this game you provide an image it looks very ugly without image I thank you in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. new category : Acting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There should be a category to group all those who are dedicated to some field of computing, since currently the Science and technology section makes it difficult to find a specific topic on computing and must live with direct cats, rabbits and in general any subject of natural sciences more than of the technological field

Debería existir una categoría para agrupar a todos los que se dedican a algún ámbito de la computación, ya que actualmente la sección de Ciencia y tecnología, hace que sea difícil encontrar un tema específico sobre la computación y debe convivir con directos de gatos,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Twitch community would benefit if there was an “Animals & Farming” category. There are currently over 200 animal based streamers on the platform, spread out over many different categories, making it difficult to find them. Animal streams attract a specific type of viewer, usually looking for a slower paced stream, where they can relax and make long-term connections with other viewers. It would be much easier to find this type of content with a new “Animals & Farming '' category, helping the community grow and support each other.

Furthermore, animal based Twitch streamers provide content to many thousands of…

964 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Currently, there are very few categories to choose from when delivering from the mobile version. So I want you to add arcade games (music games, etc.) to the categories you can choose.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. hey Twitch Developers and also Twitch Staff i have a few or a lot of twitch category request that i would like to see come to twitch.tv for content viewing

here i have a list of what type of content that i would like to see added to the browse's Tab catalog

Health And Fitness category

in this content the viewers get to watch exercise and Fitness/Health content from cooking to basic exercises to advanced exercises this also include Mini Trampoline Workouts as will and such more

Extreme Sports and Events

this content the viewers get the watch Sports and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Orthogonal Morphemes Game is a popular copyright-free turn-based game played with 100 square tiles, player racks 7 tiles wide, and a 15x15 colored board. Bring your own dictionary and play along!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The correct name of "Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage!" is "Project SEKAI: COLORFUL STAGE! feat. Hatsune Miku". Please change the category name of the game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dear Twitch,

Please can you create a 'Religions, Faith and Beliefs' category?

It would make a huge difference to religious content streamers and those looking to find religious content.

Right now, religious streamers typically stream using the 'Just Chatting' category.

The unfortunate reality is that within this category there are literally hundreds of streams.

This puts them at the bottom of a very long list of more popular stream since the default filter is to have those with the most followers showing first and those with less, further down the page. We only have 11 followers and so for us…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

I just wanted to reach out to make sure you were aware that we did actually add a lot of religious tags to Twitch. While this doesn’t solve the whole issue you are bringing up here I wanted to make sure you were aware that we do have some tools already available to help religious communities find one another on the site.

You can look through all our tags here: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/all/tags

19. Meiner Meinung nach fehlen einige passende Kategorien. Ich habe zum einen keine passende Kategorie zu Programmieren, Designen und entsprechend Apps, Websites oder Spiele Entwicklung gefunden.
    Folgende Kategorien wären wirklich super:
    - Game Development/ Spieleentsicklung
    - App Development/ App Entwicklung
    - Web Development/ Web Entwicklung
    - Software Engineering/ Softwareentwicklung
    - Game Design -or- Game Asset Design
    - Programmierung
    - App Design
    - Web Design
    - UI/UX Design
    - 3D Design
    - 2D
    - Modelling

Wenn Sie diese Kategorien hinzufügen, dann würde es mich sehr freuen und es gibt einige Streamer die eines der Themen Streamen, aber dann immer Kategorien wie "IRL"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Crypto
    https://www.igdb.com/games/crypto

On Twitch, this category have been taken over by finance and cryptocurrency topics, however when viewing the description and actual IGDB page, it references a homebrew game created in 2016. Bitcoin Album Art has also been placed on this category, which is irrelevant to the actual connected game.

https://kabraxis.itch.io/crypto

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?