Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

684 results found

1. Gostaria de adicionar a categoria de nossa plataforma que estamos desenvolvendo (World of Dream:Metaverse), nossa documentação pode ser acessada através da wodmetaverse.com , em resumo, somos uma plataforma de colaboração, onde incentivamos e contribuímos para que nossos usuários tenham acesso a: Educação (básica e profissional), Lazer e Negócios.
    Conheça mais sobre a nossa plataforma e venha nos ajudar a construir esse novo mundo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I’ve started a weekly routine of including twitch chatters in my self care Sunday routine. This currently includes things like sheet masks, clay masks, other skin care, nails, and generally just enjoying a cozy vibe. I’m looking forward to adding other forms of physical self care that are a bit more involved in time but I don’t have a category that applies. The idea of self care to me is more than just taking care of yourself physically but also resetting for the day, week, month or however often you need so that you can feel refreshed and ready to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With the rise of digital art, body painting, AI art, and game design traditional art is lost within the Art category on Twitch. It's so lost that even traditional artists on the platform won't even both using TraditonalArt as a tag. We have Makers and Crafters for handmade crafts woodworking, crocheting, knitting, etc, but we don't have a place for Painters, Sculptures, Draftsmen, or Drawers. So rather than turn the Art category into 'Digital Art' which would rectify many issues, I'd also just suggest using 'Traditional Art' as a category.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This was discarded for being a rename of HPG, which was not allowed into IGDB.

The submitted footage and screenshots were identical, and numerous "red flags" were found in each. IGDB will not be accepting this game.

HPG development was canceled, and instead they took only the assemblies and completely redesigned the game, leaving only the concept. It's like the game https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberium then https://www.igdb.com/games/command-conquer-4-tiberian-twilight was released instead. Very similar situation.

As you previously recommended IGDB to me, I have contacted Twitch and am leaving a UserVoice request asking for a manual review of my application, as the game comes out…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like a Figma category. UI/UX design is an important part of app development, and I like to stream Figma a lot of time. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There are many modded games however the kaizo community has a very specific set of standards to platformers. Many base games become overran with kaizo content, looking at you super Mario world. Please give these creators and streamers their own personal space.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is no category for makers, prototyping, PCB design or R&D

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The latest (as of 2024-06-21) update added preview video to the "Live Channels" and "Clips" sections of the Category page. This may be a usefull feature, but the preview video also takes up half of the screen, making it very inconvenient to search through a category by looking at stream previews and titels, since now you can only see one (and a half) row of them instead of three. Thus it is vital that the Preview Video is easily hidable.

The problem is that the Preview Video isn't easily hidable. The toggle is hidden in a pictographic menu (so, it's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a growing Community of Streamers on Twitch and YouTube, which are playing the German Card Game Skat. Unfortunately there is no such category on Twitch. It cant be added on IGDB, cause its not a digital game.
    Right now the only alternative is the category "Deutsche Kartenspiele" which translates to "german card games". But I think an own category would be realy helpful for the community to grow.
    It is estimated, that in Germany alone 20-25 Million people are able to play skat with around 1600 associations all over the country.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Domino Vamos is a type play to earn game where you compite with online users: alone or team of 2 gamer. Here you will find diferents event like Domino's competitions and poker competitions. This app it's similar to 8 ball pool Game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. make automate rotation to top twitch popular games to ensure more diversity the top twitch games cause gta v still top 1 game from day 1 ensure more streamers gets views cause gtav streams nevers goes down and the rest of twitch streamers suffers from it and in all the language up vote please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Horror is such a massive hyper specific genre that only really serves to its own viewer base - and the absolute chokehold indie horror has on the genre is significant - but there’s virtually no way of seeking this out on Twitch.

I would love to see the inclusion of a horror based category, not only for viewers to discovery indie horror games that are nearly impossible to search for, but also a home for anything spooky and horror specific.

This will also help curate horror into a section that those who are squeamish or triggered by horror can avoid.

574 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. They should add Singing since Music and Singing are two different things. for example. Music is like for instruments and it is also for singing but Music is also instrumental. Singing has vocals and vocals are different from instruments! so basically if Singing is added then the users don't have to keep scrolling to find a Singing stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hey there Twitch loving friendos,

Categories on Twitch are fantastic and one of the major things that helps to connect us with each other. I think we can all agree that categories often help us find a new stream or even pick between which streams we want to watch in that moment. I understand why we have to pick a category when streaming instead of streaming in many or none, but there are some categories that are really hard to connect with others in and others where it's great it exists for the niche audience looking for it but if…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd like to see a category for business. There's a huge audience of people looking for authentic business content out there and would be really cool to see people building a business from the ground up and what that looks like

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tempest for PC is apparently a port. The game wether its the PC, mobile or the XBone version "Under the Jolly Roger" port should be added into categories so streamers can play, enjoy, show off, and broadcast the game. Add each of the games.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to have Tempest: Pirate Action RPG added to Categories for broadcasting. IGDB already has it listed but it hasn't been ingested by twitch. I had to cancel stream today as I couldn't find it in Categories.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Midjourney is an interactive web application that allows users to generate AI-created images based on text prompts. The website showcases an array of impressive images created by other users, providing inspiration and demonstrating the capabilities of the AI. Users can sign in with their Discord account and start creating their own images by simply typing what they want to see in a text box. The website also offers customization options through a drop-down menu, making it easier for users to experiment with different parameters. It would make a good category so users can broadcast their galleries and stream their time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Taimanin RPG Extasy has already an IGDB page (https://www.igdb.com/games/taimanin-rpg-extasy) but still don't show as a Twitch game category. So i'd like to request to have a category for this game, thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?