Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

653 results found

1. Ever since the preview feature was added to categories, the 'Not Interested' button has stopped doing what it did before. It will only hide a channel temporarily in that category.

Given that a viewer can still click on Browse, then click on Live Channels, then find the channel they are not interested in there and click the same button, only it actually works, I would say that some kind of bug exists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When A Channel Changes Categories. For Example from Just Chatting to Art an alert is sent out

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make everyone who is streaming under a category equally visible under said category. Maybe add a hard worker tab for those streamers who put in 8 or more hours each stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A new learning category about learning programming in general not just for game development but learning basics and advanced languages which can be implemented for use for software and game development

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TLDR: Don't show me there is 11 viewers in "tiny rogues" category if no one is streaming in english.

I would like not to see categories of games if the streamers currently streaming don't speak stream in languages I can understand.

Every time I click on the game I want to watch there are no streamers in languages I speak.

But there is no way for me to know before clicking on a category.

As I watch a lot of less popular indie games it really annoys me.

Sometimes I click on 5 different game categories and find noone streaming…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Beste Idee von Welt. Onkel Twitch, mach kein Auge.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Brudi, muss los: Kicken!

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Instead of being just like the gaming categories, additionally add a keyword section to Just Chatting which would then prioritize streams based on relevance.

With the size of directory, this would help end user find content based on their interest/search, and it would also give better discoverability for IRL based content without having to rely on the category system that exists on the gaming side of the platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please can we have Die Hard Trilogy as one tag? its silly to have all 3 games seperate on Twitch when its clearly one whole game on the ps1, saturn and pc.

Its already on IGDB as one game and needs to the same on Twitch

https://www.igdb.com/games/die-hard-trilogy

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a update for a cover art for Non-Gaming Category (Go).
    This game is not allowed on IGDB, because it is like chess, not a game for PC.
    Please let me know the procedure for updating cover art for this game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When the initial IRL category was split into a dozen categories they were all presented with a description. None of these descriptions are present in any of the IRL categories. It would be helpful to make them available to aid streamers, especially newcomers, in picking the appropriate category for their streams. The descriptions should either contain as many examples as possible for what type of content they can be used or to contain metadata (or tags) to provide suggestions on what category to pick. So, when the streamers search for keywords to set their stream's category, they should be looked…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unattended streams are expanding. This includes anything where the streamer is never there or away for an extended time and there is little to no interaction with them. Some examples are: reruns, sleeping, AI powered, CCTV & scenery cams, traditional TV & radio stations, and anything else pre-recorded outside of Twitch. These streams need to have their own place so that viewers know what to expect. For those interested, to be able to find them easily, and those not interested, to know they can move on. There are a couple dedicated categories for this, Always On and Twitch Plays, but…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. bonjour afin d'être plus précise que le therme crypto pourriez vous s'il vous plait ajouter une section trading qui regroupera le forex les indices et autre pour une entraide de l'échange .cordialement

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We recently applied for a new game category in IGDB, however, it was identified and accepted as a Mod for a very similar game.

We would like an exception for this and for the game we applied to be available in the categories so that the game's content creators can find and define that they are playing this game.

The game applied by us:
    https://www.igdb.com/games/habblet
    https://www.igdb.com/games/habblet/changes/1994812

This is very important for us to be recognized on Twitch.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Content creators have really stepped it up and came up with a variety of great shows. However, they need to branch away from Just Chatting because this type of content is not about doing small talk or interacting with their viewers. The types of content that can be included in this category are: competitive IRL games, game shows, reality shows, acting performances, contests, comedy, improv, etc. We need more IRL categories to help break away from Just Chatting. Streamers are using it way too much for unrelated content and it's become way too crowded. It's frustrating and time consuming to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There's a considerable amount of streamers who cover this type of content and this is not just small talk, it's not just chatting. These are more meaningful topics being covered and are worthy of having a more comprehensive category. Most streamers avoid the Politics category because its scope is too narrow. They're drawn to Just Chatting where most of the "appealing" content takes place in the hopes they will get noticed. Some reasons would be because these communities/topics are niche, smaller in size, and not as common or frequent. Many existing IRL categories are grouping similar content together, which is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi please add WARZONE MOBILE, many streamers stream this game as COD Mobile, I don't think it's right, warzone mobile has a lot of fans and players. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I play the Beta game called Kiraverse, website: https://kiraverse.game , and I would like to request it officially be added to the Twitch.tv Category List so I can properly categorize it when I stream it.

Thank you,
    R333LOAD

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi everyone. Estonia was first in digital business registration, enabling companies to be set up quickly and remotely. This user-friendly mindset is seen in services like online birth registration, checking school grades, and parking payment. In Estonia, a crypto license is a special permit for businesses related to digital assets. I need a license to enhance my buisness in Estonia. If anyone have experience with any website then share with me. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On Twitch over the last couple of years the idea and concept of a 'Console Challenge' has been around.

The general concept of a 'Console Challenge' is when an individual or a group of people get together to try an 'beat' or get to the credits of every game in a consoles library.

The general streaming category for most console Challenge runners is either using the 'Retro' section of twitch, or streaming in the games own category.

As a console challenger myself, over the last year or so the concept and idea has been getting more interest as more find…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?