Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1330 results found

1. For those who like to watch & Chat within multiple streams (often via team up situations or watching fave streamers online at the same time) instead of forcing people use sites like multistream/multitwitch, where the embedded streams get interrupted by a notice telling people to watch the stream on the original site, why not build a page where viewers can do just that, watch several of their favorite channels (2-4 or more) side by side where every view will be counted, channel points will be earned, ability to chat in any is accessible, and best of all, no interruption (with…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since there are more and more people streaming their work, our community over at Trucker_Dylan feel it would be beneficial for both streamers and viewers to have a "Just Working" category.

The IRL and Just Chatting areas have become too varied and vast, and it would really help viewers find what they are interested in, as well as help streamers who broadcast their work to attract viewers interested in the Just Working category much faster.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Game category for the new apex mobile game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. www.sketchguess.io is a multiplayer pictionary game for phone, tablet and desktop, running in the browser, available on both Danish and English.

Players alternately choose between three words to draw while the rest may try to guess the word.

Points are given by how fast a player guess the word. The artist's points are calculated by how fast- and how many players guessing correct.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Deberían poner alguna etiqueta que tenga relación con la filosofía, debates, discusiones, temas de interés intelectual. Estaría muuuuuuy padre.
    Gracias, Twitch!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Its really simple, people follow a lot of channels, and sometimes a channel you want to watch is burried in the following tab. The solution is quite simple. Add a way to favourite a channel, and add a section on top of the following list where those channels appear. Many 3rd party browser extensions already do that, so it really shouldnt be that hard to implement. Help us deal with the UI that was provided.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch is always asking what they can do better to help elevate and support their bipoc/marginalized creators, but also if they do a good job growing them. My answer to that question has always been a strong no. It feels like there are no means for bipoc/marginalized creators who are not white or white passing to get opportunities such as often being on front page or even marketing unless you know someone who knows someone, or in general are favored by someone within the company. When I contact support as a partner how to be on front page more frequently…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. November is National Veterans and Military Families Month.
    There is currently no featured front page activation for Veterans. Veteran's day is November 11th and there are amazing vets that are creating amazing content all year long.

Would love to see a feature for Veterans either on Veteran's day, or preferably for the entire month of November. Veteran's are less than 1% of the population and would be an amazing opportunity to highlight creators who fall in this category

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am a family friendly content creator. I do not allow people to give their real names in chat, I do not allow profanity, sexually suggestive actions or behavior, do not wear revealing clothing etc. I mainly stream using the ASMR category, unfortunately there are many sexually suggestive ASMR videos performing very explicit actions within that same category (the complete opposite of what I am doing)

I have noticed after my streams & on my channel twitch is suggesting “other people to watch” after my video ends. Every time I have seen the suggestions its 18+ Content creators within the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch has done many front page features to celebrate its marginalized creators such as Hispanic Heritage Month, Black History Month, and AAPI Heritage Month. I am proposing the addition of a front page feature to celebrate Nonbinary and Gender-Nonconforming people.

In what was most likely an attempt to be inclusive, Twitch's decision to lump "nonbinary and marginalized genders" into the Women's History Month front page feature in March 2022 was actually a huge misstep. While some nonbinary people may identify as "women-aligned" and be okay with inclusion in women's events, it is dismissive, frustrating, and disappointing to assume all nonbinary…

495 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ASMR category and a lot of its creators have been affected by a massive wave of ear licking streams, which do not reflect the ASMR category's purpose.
    I'm proposing the creation of a different category for that so that creators can all have their streams labelled correctly and viewers can easily find what they are looking for.
    There are a lot of different subcategories when it comes to ASMR and I think it's important for Twitch to notice and do something about it. Imagine playing a game under a category called "Games", it wouldn't specify what the stream is…

189 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please move the Carousel higher for promoted streamers during Black History Month, Women's History Month, and more.

The point of this is to get more eyes on lesser represented streamers and having to scroll down the page defeats this purpose. Above even "Live channels we think you'll like" would be amazing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I study a lot with streamers using the Pomodoro method (25min study - 5min break or 50min study - 10min break) and I would love for streamers who use this specific method to be able to specify it, as not every study/co-working stream uses it. I think both streamers and audiences can benefit from this! :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Drop down categories to reduce the size of the list so that users don't have to "guess" or slog through the huge list of tags that is growing.
    The tags list SHOULD continue to grow, more tags == better.
    This poses an issue with searching for what is available. The growing list leaves users like myself guessing what words are available. Even if what we're thinking is in the list we might not have the exact right word in mind, meaning the only existing option we have is to scroll through the intimidating list that is available until we see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Live Channels You Follow page is a hidden gem. I love it and I don't want it to go away or change.

It would be great if there could be a button to switch to a Carousel Browse View, like the one on the home page, so I can quickly flip through my followed channels, seeing and hearing what they are up to.

This would help me visit channels I forget about / have a bad habit of ignoring. This would also help me choose a place to raid where I can really tell what the vibe is like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So we all know that for discoverability, Twitch tracks who follows who, and who they also watch. Example: You follow Streamer X, and also follow/watch Streamer Y, and so does Z% of the community, they get recommended.

I'd like to see a category that dials that one more step down:
    You Follow Streamer X
    Other Community Member Follows Streamer X
    Other Member Streams
    I can go to "Streamers in your Communities" category to see streamers who share a community with me, that I would never otherwise know about since self promotion is frowned upon.

I know when I browse a…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. for live chats on history, art, philosophy and other cultural topics

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The VR game's name was changed to "Horizon Worlds", and a lot of people don't see it, considering it has less than 100 followers. It also has no thumbnail

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch should make a channel called Actors. The streamers can act out scenes. Eventually Twitch will have their own Netflix, creating shows or movies etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Gostaria que fosse acrescentado a categoria algo que fosse relacionado a Narração, sou narrador de jogos de futebol e outros games e não existe alguma categoria que se encaixe nesses moldes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?