Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

664 results found

1. Since there's currently no THUG Pro category people keep streaming THUG Pro in the Tony Hawk's Underground 2 category despite THUG PRO being a total conversion mod for Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

Having a THUG Pro category would just create less confusion for streamers and viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Por favor, añadir el juego Rise of the Kings en las categorías ya que yo soy de los pocos que hace stream del juego en Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to upload a thumbnail for a game category that does not have.
    For example, the game in question has a gray thumbnail with a controller as an image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add/create a data-tree style internal system to keep track of which games are part of which series and/or are remakes/ports/remasters of other games so that if someone wished to browse through, for example, all streamers playing any legend of zelda game, they could. This would also allow people to browse through, for example, specifically streamers playing Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue team as well as Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, since DX is a remake of Red/Blue. This could increase traffic to streamers playing lesser-known or less popular games from a series since few people would be looking for…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a category for Project 1999 Everquest as it it NOT the actual real game and it's an emulated version, the Everquest category is FULL of emulator streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Me and my cousin want to bring LIVE paranormal investigations to Twitch with THE HAUNTED LAIR. would love to see "paranormal" "haunted exploring" "paranormal investigations" ect on those lines as a category to choose from when setting up a broadcast. None of the existing categories really fit it to say what we are trying to show.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add game called Disgaea 1 Complete for PS4 since I can only choose old PS2 version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As it says - there's a whole community of us who do Live Reading on the platform, with a substantial audience for it as well.

Be it books, poems, articles, funny stories from reddit, or whatever else.

Yet we have to use the category 'Just Chatting' and add the 'Reading Aloud' tag.

Given that there's countless categories for super-niche hobbies and content, a proper category for the most universal hobby in existence would be good (especially as lots of lurkers enjoy live streams almost like a podcast or audiobook anyway).

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you ADD Sim City (Not the one on there Currently)

If you look up Sim City & Sim City - Streets of Tomorrow, You will see it's not a game that you have on your list. This confuses people whom want to play the newest version of the Sim City..

Thanks,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having creative show up as a game is okay but really vague. Having different types of art to chose from like games would be really easier for artists and our viewers. Like not everyone who enjoys watching people do textile art like looming enjoys animation, painting, there's a lot of people who prefer traditional or digital, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is both a "Pokémon Showdown" and a "Pokémon Showdown!" category on Twitch and they should be merged into the "Pokémon Showdown" category.

The "Pokémon Showdown!" title is incorrect as the official title doesn't include an exclamation point. As well, the description for "Pokémon Showdown" (no exclamation) matches what is on IGDB and is more accurate to the game itself.

Also, the cover art is missing for the categories even though it's included in IGDB (link: https://www.igdb.com/games/pokemon-showdown); this should be added as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've started streaming crossword puzzles, and it would be cool if there was a channel for that that had a picture. NY Times style crossword solving is different from all the games, and is similar to chess in how classic it is.

Add a picture to the crossword category! It'll be awesome!

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I found myself interested in streaming my Inkarnate mapmaking process, and I just couldn't find any categories for that.

Inkarnate is a widely used online map making tool, and I really think there's plenty of people out there looking for Inkarnate streams to boost their creativity.

Regards,

dasguteholz

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A channel where people can ask for job opportunities, like how to apply there, what are the required skills, etc... A channel that helps people grab opportunities in terms of real job/work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dragon Quest IV has had no box art ever since I started streaming it five years ago. Twitch has refused to help me add box art for it for over three years. Now it has Dragon Quest XI's box art. Instead of fixing it, they sent me here. Can this finally be corrected, please?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. omega legends e um dos melhores battle royale para android que está em bastante crescimento

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've had a thought about Older Game Directories and the problem with there discoverability. Lately, I've personally been streaming under a game category where the follower count does not accurately represent the viewer count ratio.

I never understood the reasoning behind why someone would follow a game directory on Twitch, but, yet the game directory only has 2 - 5 viewers

Examples:
    Pokemon Stadium (1) Follow Count: 46.7K
    Pokemon Stadium (2) Follow Count: 40.7K

Like, who is following?

Granted they are old games, and that goes for most older games on Twitch. The issue is that the Game Directory it'self…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please merge these games under one category (there are SO many) and I feel there is no reason to fragment this series/community, similar to what was done for Pokémon. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I stream mostly game shows on my channel and find that the best way to get discovered through the Twitch SEO is working through larger categories and hoping that I get interested viewers watching my content. I think it would be smart to have even more categories instead pushing most users into Just chatting. Just chatting doesn't really apply to the content I create, but it is the one I stream on and I think it is making it harder for interested viewers to find what they are looking for. There are many creators who simply don't fit the niche…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?