Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

652 results found

1. Okay so within Games we currently have recommended games and recommended gaming stream, which are great, then it starts listing streams of different genres. My idea is to create a separate page for each genre, then when you start the list, it can be of some or the top games or recommended games within that genre.
    For example, I click on games, then I click on RPG. I then see a few recommended RPGs as icons like normal at the top, then some recommended streams like where the "recommended gaming streams" is right now, then take some of the top…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I know I'm probably a singularity, but I am starting off my live beekeeping twitch channel, which would greatly benefit from a more specific/custom tag. There are a small community of other people on twitch that also participate in beekeeping and would benefit from this. Thanks for any input or consideration!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Directory pages (such as /directory/game/Noita and /directory/game/Just%20Chatting ) should show the streams with an icon on the left side of the tags, under the streamer's logo, which to show us if we are following said channel.

Optionally, hovering over it (or press-and-hold on mobiles) could show if the user is subscribed to said channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. i would like u to add other category like Game for peace(和平精英), Honor of Kings(
    王者荣耀) and other type of china games thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need a planting category on twitch for miranacosplay. So please add "just planting"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Project 1999 - Classic Everquest is not live Everquest

Currently this Project/Emulator is mixed in with the standard Everquest live category. Very confusing since these are entirely different and unrepresentative of each other.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi all ! I'm just starting since 1 month to stream legal Hacking in twitch, through the "Hack the box" website (stream in French). This website proposes many vulnerable machines, in order to hack them for learning.

I think it could be very interesting to add a new "Hacking" category, for those who are passionate by this subjet ! Actually, the only catory that "matches" a bit, is "Science & Technology".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. STOP REMOVING CATEGORIES AND ADD BACK THE ONES YOU DELETED!
    START WITH NINJA GAIDEN 2004 AND NINJA GAIDEN BLACK, a game that has no category AT ALL anymore on twitch since someone who has no idea what he/she is doing thought the NES game is the same as the XBOX game!
    FIX YOUR MISTAKE !!!
    The funny thing is, that Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Sigma 2 were also removed, but now that those games get a PC release in June, they were conveniently added back as a category, EVEN THOUGH twitch's own policy says that different versions of a game…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think we should split Reaction Streamers from Just Chatting Streamers! I sometimes want to join a Just Chatting Stream to talk with people, but its hart to find, if 50% of the streams are Reaction-Streams.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would give the possibility to people who stream for longer to finish in first position among the channels that are highlighted when looking for a category, so as to reward the commitment and dedication, otherwise I think that the smaller channels are disadvantaged compared to who has most followed dictated by fame

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is a category for Brewery, however I feel like there would be a larger market for people who home brew and creators that would stream it, than people streaming from an actual brewery.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just as the title says; we have the game category for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly, but we do not get a nice graphic for the category which is disheartening when I'm sure the Anomaly dev team would gladly share one of their source images for their own game logo.

I realize that this is a relatively small category, but it can't take more than mere minutes in total.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need a NATURE categor…

Or Cience-Nature one

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Muy buenas.

Mi sugerencia viene a sugerir canales para poder encontrar y clasificar bien la información sobre inversiones y trading, por ejemplo al buscar trading de futuros no existe ningún canal entonces tengo que entrar en day trading pero daytrading es una modalidad de trading diferente a la que operamos en mi canal aquí detallare diferentes canales para la diversidad de traders que hay.

Trading de futuros.
    Trading sobre acciones.
    Trading sobre criptomonedas.
    Trading sobre divisas.

Se podrían añadir alguno mas pero esos son los mas vistos y mas usados en Twitch por ahora , por lo que he podido…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With comedy clubs across the country being closed many of them have turned to Twitch to keep shows going. I wish Comedy had it's own category.

I have recognized over 50 accounts that would consider themselves either Stand Up, Sketch Comedy, or Improv

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Myself and I know of a good handful of other people streaming want to be able to set a category for Gundam Model building or Gunpla for short. The best we can do is set just chatting and scale model as a tag. We feel for the Gundam community that Gunpla as a category or tag would greatly benefit us and twitch

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New categories

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Most if not all people know this game as "Jet Set Radio" and when people try to find it they only see "Jet Grind Radio" and that makes some people believe that they're 2 different games leading them to stream in the wrong category. Ever since the HD port of the game released back in 2012 the game has been officially known as Jet Set Radio too. The current name is now outdated and incorrect.

Changing the name to "Jet Set Radio" would make less people confused when they search for the game.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I've recently noticed that many videos tagged with the name of our game have been removed and don't appear when you open the category of the game. There are videos around but they don't appear if you are following that specific game category, which makes it look like there are none. It would be really helpful to have this fixed, as it was working before and it recently changed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dear twitch company, I have an idea for you to improve the quality of life for
    Twitch company and its users. It offers a new solution that allows much more views across all your cams, the new benefit of pay per hour streaming and my idea also offers the benefit of opening up the field of advertising without being intrusive. It also would greatly increase entertainment value by adding a new thing to do while using twitch!

The Twitch trickle feed advertising system

For this idea to work we need a new fun travel category section on twitch

First part…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)