Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

664 results found

1. Category pages should provided an RSS or JSON feed (see jsonfeed.org) for users to subscribe to in feed aggregators such as Feedly or Inoreader.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch used to have categories for IOS gaming and Android gaming but they removed it.

I think you guys should put a mobile games category. Because you do have SOME mobile games accounted for but not all. I find myself having to use the just chatting category when I stream mobile games and it feels misleading. A mobile game category could cover bases really good for the game titles not up there like Love Island or Soul Ark.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add custom level category for an increasing community of players that are streaming custom made games or levels such as TRLE levels (tomb raider level editor/ trle.net). Could also apply to other games with custom maps/mods etc.

There is a steadily increasing audience for these levels and it is detrimental to the streamer to have to set the game as "tomb raider the last revelation" most of the time, purely because this is the engine used, but not actually what is being streamed. People will open the stream for tomb raider 4 but leave when its not actually tomb raider…

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be easier to play with viewers if they knew which version I was on

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Estaría bien tener un apartado de Fotografía cada vez somos mas los que transmitimos en directo o bien editando fotografías o en alguna sesión de fotos en vivo y no tenemos lugar donde nos puedan encontrar facilmente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think since there’s a GTA category can there be a five m one since I stream five m not gta and it could make a great addition

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi Twitch!

I would like to recommend or suggest that you add a category and/or tag that is just for reruns.

Additional information regarding this request has been sent to feedback@twitch.tv

All the best,
    Dragon

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dragon Fighter Online add this game in the Category

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Under the categories, you should have a category for streaming a show. Not just gaming, but I do interviews, and play board type games with the audience. Allow for multiple categories also

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be categories for things outside of traditional gaming, art, DND, and "just chatting." Streamers on twitch doing things outside of what is considered traditional have issues gaining exposure due to Twitch's lack of categories. An 'Experimental' category would be useful for those attempting to gain traction for something outside of the limited categories that exist.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Under the categories, you should have a category for streaming swimming. You currently have categories for other workout/physical training.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I suggest that Monster Hunter World:Iceborne could separate into Monster Hunter World:Iceborne(PC) and Monster Hunter World:Iceborne(PS4)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Добавити гру Sanator: Scarlet Scarf
    у категорії.
    Оскільки її іще немає в переліку.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are 41 separate Nancy Drew (ND) game categories currently on Twitch, with an average of 3-5 people streaming in separate ND categories with maybe an overall total of 25 viewers. This makes discoverability for anyone streaming a Nancy Drew game very low and building a community based on the love of these games hard when it is difficult to figure out if there is anyone else playing a game from this series.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a category for people who want to learn how to use a specific program and/or get better at a game/subject. Such as fl studio or photoshop.

People can stop by leave advice, help with links or tutorials. Other streamers can stream tutorials or provide help to other streams live.

People who wanna help with what they know and get help from people who know what they're doing can meet in one place.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When users view their followed categories, often times less active categories will display with "[x] viewers" - this is often misleading when there are no active streams, as when navigating to the category there will be no streams.

It would be nice to be able to see something more like "[x] streams live" from the followed category view.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I know this has been suggested here before, but I'd like to put my take on it. The pokemon categories are kind of screwed up. Firstly, there are no categories for pokemon fan games, which people wind up playing a lot and streaming. Secondly, it doesn't account for people who shiny hunt across multiple games on the same stream. It happens a lot, and ive seen it every time i go on twitch. Thirdly, many of the existing pokemon categories are dead. No one touches them aside from a few brave souls. This leads to my last point. Finally, and…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make an option to merge the followed categories into custom categories. For example, I might want to merge Far Cry 1-5 into "Far Cry Series" or merge the remastered version of a game with the classic version, or merge multiple games by genre such as "FPS" or "Roguelike" or even merge all categories I follow into a single list. This would save me a lot of time when browsing streams, as I often enter a category with many viewers, only to find that none of the streams exist within the filters I search, making me flip back and forth between…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to see categories which are similar enough to each other get combined. It would make browsing for streams much easier, and help find exactly what i'm looking for.
    There are currently several categories for games like Zelda Wind Waker (the original and the HD remake), so any viewer who wants to find some wind waker streams needs to check all of the categories to see all of the streams, but it is basically the same game. This is the case for many other situations, too, such as how the retro tag and the retro category are seperate,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an overall category for flash(online) games, such as .io games like slither.io, or paper.io. Along with online games in general such as coolmathgames.com

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?