Discover: Browsing and Searching

Discover: Browsing and Searching

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Twitch is very useful as a platform for language immersion, but when you're looking in categories you need to enter a search for your target language as a tag every single time. While trending tags in categories makes it very easy to add tags in one click (most of which are pretty redundant, e.g. "Multiplayer" is one of the trending tags for Fall Guys), tags which you frequently enter need to be put in every single time.

This would also be a useful feature for people who enjoy speedrunning streams.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My idea is I want to know how to find people to collaborate with and where.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a browser tab for channels that follows you. And apply normal sorting behavior or even user selectable sorting options.

I believe it would be a great way to connect with other streamers and finding new friends.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. That you can see channels you are following on the start page at the spotlights and not random and famous channels. Maybe as a setting option.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi, i’m Pier from Italy and i’ve two ideas for Twitch. I hope that i’ll not write things already known or stupid.

Do you think is possible a collab with Sony? It’ll be useful a link between the subs of a channel and the friends of a player (streamer) of PlayStation, in order to receive message or other only from them or something else. I see everyday streamers that’ll pay for a thing like this.

I’d like to realize a app where i can see the schedule of my favourite streamers and create a notify when he’s online with a…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discover Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ich möchte es so darstellen wenn leute gebannt werden das sie den jeweiligen kanal nicht mehr finden in dem sie gebannt worden sind und auch wenn möglich ist der sub wegenommen wird und auch zugleich keine follower mehr sind auf dem diesbezüglichen kanal halt. könnte man dies einrichten sowas würde es glaub vielen das streamen erleichtern. zudem muss auch die ip adresse gesperrt werden bei demjenigen das der nicht mit weiteren acc´s in den stream kommt und weiter denjenigen belässtigt.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add more sorting options! When we can only sort by recommended/Highest view counts we only see the same games over and over and that causes us to get REALLY bored with twitch. This will help you guys retain more viewership AND help gamers find new games. It's a complete win-win!

Some ideas: Sort Games by Viewers: Low to High, Sort by Publishing Date (New to Old and Old to new), Trending, etc.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What i mean is like #CSgo or #Fortnite

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When I hop onto twitch and I'm trying to navigate to a streamer that I am following, I believe that the search results should help me rather than hinder me. The first results of a search should be based on the streamers I am following, whether they are live or not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It seems like the top-listed games have 1000 viewers. But the weird thing is at it's probably about nine hundred separate playthroughs of the game which means dying out of 10 of those playthroughs only have one viewer.

Instead of ranking by total viewers,. It could be switchable to other rankings like most streams, most viewers on a single stream, highest average viewers per stream among the category of similar things. and also the statute show total simultaneous streans, total viewers in category. and most viewers to single-stream/ subcategory.

That way if you want to chat about a game,. You…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I start streaming I'm probably going to be a game gourmet taking requests for games. Same goes for watching others.

Most people do not think of an exact title first.

They think of general categories like:
    what era of console war the game was in, or who the system manufacturer was, (or combine both of those above categories for specific system),

as well as game publisher, any famous game creator/studio could have their own folder assuming someone tags them, genres of game content being played starting with the most general and filtering down to more specific. The goal of…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I suggest that Monster Hunter World:Iceborne could separate into Monster Hunter World:Iceborne(PC) and Monster Hunter World:Iceborne(PS4)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Добавити гру Sanator: Scarlet Scarf
    у категорії.
    Оскільки її іще немає в переліку.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You know

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create a search function within twitch streamer's past broadcast's to view only the categories and select a sort of "playlist" of the broadcasts they've streamed while in that category. In my experience, with a lot of the streamers I watch, they usually play a wide assortment of games (whether single-player or multi-player). Most of the time, to find a play-through of a game i might be interested in, i have to look through all of their videos and piece together broken up parts of the game across multiple broadcasts until i find the beginning of their play-through.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think since there’s a GTA category can there be a five m one since I stream five m not gta and it could make a great addition

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I know it may sound like a weird idea but one of the most important ways to make your stream quality better is the audio quality and especially voice quality.

In my case i really like the sound of Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone (the one joe rogan uses in his podcasts) , it has the best sound in my opinion and i noticed that more a more streamers started to use that particular mic.
    So it would be very convenient to be able to filter by a specific mic , cause when we watch streams 90 % of the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can you add a channel for speedrunning?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The proposal is to add new tags #esports or #cybersports to see in Browselist only broadcasts of eSports events.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I follow a lot of channels. I have interest in watching streamers from quite a few game titles. I would like to be able to go to my following tab and apply a filter to only see streamers that I am following that are streaming a game that I enter the name of. This would enable me to both keep my following list large and easily view the streamers that I enjoy that are streaming the game that I like - letting me easily watch small streamers that are playing the game that I like. As is, I need to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?