Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1331 results found

1. if u have old or new twitch clips and if u have them in the wrong categories u shod be able to change them in the settings u can only edit the name of the clip write now

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. when u are in the Video Producer and when u are in highlight videos if they are new or old the tags are grayed out :( i really hope twitch fixes this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Star Wars Unlimited is a new Trading Card Game with a fast-growing community. A category for this would be much appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi dear twitch,
    I'm a product designer and really my job is not supposed to be in "Game & Software Development " or "Art" category it's a different thing and have its own audience!

People doing things in Figma,Photoshop,Illustrator,Framer,Webflow,Spline,Sketch, AdobeXD those cannot be streamed in any available category right now!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. when I use "show more" in followed channels, every time I hover my mouse away from the list, the first channel added by show more scrolls itself to the top, so I scroll to the top so I can use collapse button, but before I reach it the list scrolls instantly down by itself ( if I use show less then it works fine, but its annoying to shorten the list every time I need to collapse and then when I wanna go to another channel relong it again...

and also, sometimes (dunno when yet) the show more does the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PLS add category - Prince of Persia (2008)

I recently started streaming Prince of Persia Franchise and yesterday while streaming - Prince of Persia (2008) https://store.steampowered.com/app/19980/Prince_of_Persia/
    saw that this category is not in the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch has allotted some resources into creating these categories as a joke: "Just Catting", "Sandwiches", "Cowboy Corner", "Inanimate Objects" and "Chores, Odd Jobs and Errands". They had someone spend time and effort brainstorming for their titles and descriptions, artists creating their cards and engineering adding them to the platform. They've proven that it's not hard at all to get it done. Yet, they still refuse to add some much wanted IRL categories that have been requested on this forum. They're ignoring so many of the valid requests that people have suggested and been voting on for so long. Making this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can someone please add this category. Perhaps there isn't a huge demand for educational content but if someone wanted to stream something educational, there's really no category for it. I think having a category like "Educational" is enough to house everyone that has a passion to teach something. Right now, all we have is a tag "educational", which is useful but not a housing feature. I think I remember reading a lot of people upvoting for this category and it resolving into a tag, which seems kind of strange. What if you're trying to stream a math lesson? Sure, I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CoinToFish (CTF) es un juego de temática acuática Play To Earn donde podrás conseguir criaturas marinas para participar de forma directa en la economía autosostenible del token CTFT.

464 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi friends! Is there a way to differentiate two games called "Copycat" and "CopyCat" in categories? One is coming in 2024, other is listed as 2019 but unreleased, yet both links take me to the page of an unreleased "CopyCat" game instead of the new one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Every time I go on Twitch lately out of the 3 "channels we think you'll like" there is always at least 1 softcore ****/onlyfan streamer. I block one channel a day...

I don't want to see ***** and ***** on my front page! It's shameless! I get that it might happen sometime but it used to be pretty rare. Now it's recommended to me on a daily basis!!!! What is up with that?!!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mousing over creator Icons on the Following/Suggested sidebar scrolls down video player 100% of the time. The actual "Expand", "Following", "Suggested", etc Icons themselves don't share this behavior, but mousing over ANY creator icon on the sidebar scrolls the video player downward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi Twitch, Im little annoyed about my recommendations on main page. I keep getting recommended TAGS I don't like/Im not interested in, there are just couple of them, so it would be really great if I could block certain TAGS easly with one click, that would make it so much easier for me and many viewers to avoid content we don't like, because "Im not interested" feature seems not accurately working.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After I click "Show more", whenever my mouse leaves the sidebar, it scrolls itself down. This is jarring and breaks all sorts of UX norms. Please stop it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Category "Into the Dungeon" to be added. Into the Dungeon is a Roguelike Deckbuilder, similar to Slay the Spire, except its also Co-op.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unattended streams are expanding. This includes anything where the streamer is never there or away for an extended time and there is little to no interaction with them. Some examples are: reruns, sleeping, AI powered, CCTV & scenery cams, traditional TV & radio stations, and anything else pre-recorded outside of Twitch. These streams need to have their own place so that viewers know what to expect. For those interested, to be able to find them easily, and those not interested, to know they can move on. There are a couple dedicated categories for this, Always On and Twitch Plays, but…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think it would be neat if Twitch allowed affiliates and partners to give away 1 free sub a month. Neither the streamer nor the platform would make money off of this. Just like one freebee to give a community member for a month. Could be fun engagement with community and give back in a tiny way.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I keep getting recommendations on my sidebar for streamers in the Pools, Hot Tubs, and Beaches category even though I have marked the category as "Not Interested" AND did the same for multiple IRL streamers who share similar content. It took forever to find out how to mark whole categories "Not Interested" in the first place but that change is near useless.

My recommended channels should be similar to content that I personally watch (rather than what others watch) and "Not Interested" should carry more weight throughout the platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There is around 7,800,000 streamers a month on Twitch active and only 0.01% are I'd say personally prioritised.

If you have;
    5 viewers on your stream, you are in the top 30%.
    10 viewers on your stream, you are in the top 15%.
    250 viewers puts you at the top 1%

How come there is still no way of someone with 5 viewers or around that number to grow organically?

I'd love to see a program that incentivises small streamers to grow, ways to get more reach, someone can sit at 2 viewers for 5 years but can become so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cooperative
    Online co-op is a type of multiplayer game mode where players work together towards some goal against a non-player enemy12. Online co-op means that players can connect to each other or a host server over the internet1, instead of being in the same physical location. Co-op is short for cooperative2. PLEASE ADD THIS AND LISTEN LIKE DJKAHLED TO ME ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?