Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

48 results found

1. I see the new stream labels, but don't see one for those who don't swear on screen. we feel kinda left out in the label update.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The current content classification rules lists 6 words as example profanity, three as "extreme vulgar language" and three as "mild profanity". Two problems: 1) not every part of the world categorizes those six words the same (some consider "cnt" to be pretty mild, some consider "" to be extreme, for example), but 2) due to this subjectivity, any profanity not listed is automatically unclear as to which category it belongs under. If I call my friend a *****, is that extreme? Is "douchebag" mild? I obviously don't think making lists of what profanity is extreme or mild…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I couldn't tell if one stream in my personal experience long ago was supposed to be for young children and family audiences or if it was supposed to be for teen audiences.

I tried to be careful but I said one wrong thing, that would be considered rated T on a video game, and I got immediately thrown off and suspended from their twitch chat without giving a chance to explain or anything like that.

At the time there was no rule about the level of chat that was expected from the audience. Like for example you could request the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently you have one shot at it to set the right labels while you are live.

As soon as the live is over, you have no way of applying the correct labels to the archived broadcast, or any new highlights/clips created from that broadcast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. https://www.reddit.com/r/Palworld/comments/1ac36h9/palworld_shows_up_as_a_game_called_pal_on_twitch/ i and several others have the ability to manually fix this on streams but not clips My suggestion is that there would be some kind of settings ability to. change content ID mistakes. on clips as well. For some reason this hasn't been implemented for clips. And even though most of my streams are now labeled as pal world, yet the clips I took from those streams are now labeled as pal Even though they aren't pal.. because we have one game that has the first three letters of another game. Don't know what PAL is, but because of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch recently introduced the ‘content classified’ categories.
    I am talking about sexual education, no nudity, and I have been classified as “sexual themes”.
    It is a nightmare for me as hot tub girls are also classified as “sexual themes”
    Viewers come to my stream asking me when I will get more naked. They also tell me I shouldn’t say “sexual themes” as I am not doing hot tub.
    I understand we need to protect children but please we need to add “sexual education” classified content.
    I cannot stream with this category

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ich finde die Inhaltskennzeichnung ganz gut, würde aber gerne wissen bzw. sicherstellen wollen das es sich um gekennzeichnete Dinge handelt die im Spiel vorhanden sind. Es geht mir zbsp. darum das ich Raucher bin und mit Drogen nix zu tun habe, in meinem aktuellen Spiel "Crime Boss" kommen Drogen vor. Jetzt stand eben auf meinem Channel das in meinem Stream Drogen und Tabakwaren vorkommen. Das finde ich nicht besonders gut. Es muss klarer definiert sein das sich die Inhalte aufs Spiel beziehen und nicht auf meine eigene Person bzw. meinem Kanal. Wie kann man das auseinanderhalten? Ich spiele, Spiele die…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hola buenos dias! He recibido la comunicacion de las nuevas directrices de Clasificacion de contenido. Mi pregunta es, el Vapeo está clasificado dentro del apartado III? NO es tabaco ni nunca lo será, pero no es malo preguntar.
    Muchas gracias!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?