Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

330 results found

1. Correct me if I'm wrong but cant you just force users to input the song they are listening to on the dashboard (if in twitch music database) this could be aided by a 3rd party application

then have twitch pay the appropriate music producers on a viewer basis (based on percentage to twitch percentage to label) (this could also be brokered if they wanted a top tier musician)

Music producers could run websites like tunecore to distribute their music on the platform

I don't believe all music on twitch must be royalty free

another idea i had is to make…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. me han silenciado un video por erechos de autor de una cancion que sonaba en soundtrack by twitch. o yo no he entendido bien el funcionamiento de soundtrack by twitch, creo que son canciones libres de derechos de autor, o no es clara la politica , no puedo escuchar el tema para verificar si es o no la cancion que pone que he reproducido mientras hacía el directo porque esta silenciada, pero entodocaso, lo que sonaba era soundtrack by twitch en emisora metal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey so I have had a few copyright strikes before but since I change what playlist I use frequently, I don't know what songs are the issues. I don't want to keep breaking the copyright rules but how can I know what songs break the rules if the sound is muted? I think it would be super helpful to say what song is copyrighted so that way I can stop futher strikes from happening by not playing those songs anymore ^-^

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sería una buena herramienta para que los DJS o artistas pudiesen hacer directos con musica sin ser baneados. Ya que por la pandemia hay muchos artistas que no pueden trabajar. Twitch me parece la herramienta perfecta para todos esos artistas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. https://thetrichordist.com/2019/10/19/music-reports-inc-is-tiktoks-copyright-infringement-dmca-agent/

“ Finally I would like MRI explain to its songwriters and publishers, why it is helping TikTok intimidate songwriters and publishers into NOT filing a DMCA notice. It’s right on the TikTok website. TikTok basically says they will doxx songwriters and publishers if you file a copyright complaint. And where will they get those complaints? From MRI.”

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. my vods are being silenced for no apparent reason, at such a rate im overwhelmed and have no interest in appealing each false claim. and with all these updated DMCA measures i can only imagine this is getting worse. i have no "idea" to fix this. because twitch is obviously protecting themselves and theyre in no way incentivized to protect me, nor make this easy for me. so im left to grind out a number of random appeals a week or just stop using the platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I pay to watch vods, then I want to be able to hear the audio. Please lighten up this ridiculous copyright stuff. It is honestly totally absurd.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello! I had an idea that may or may not be of use but ****, it cant hurt to give it to you. Anyway, given all the issues regarding music rights and giving back to the musicians that are allowing their music to be played royalty-free I thought that a little on stream display (akin to the Spotify mini-dash) that the streamer could activate when wanted to show watchers who the band/song is. It will help with: A) Streamers not having to announce who the band is over and over. B) Exposure for the band to get something out of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I don't understand DMCA rule said America copyright protect not say other country but why say DMCA ban all country? other country song not yet complain even not government complain only 1 company complain why ban it just not turn on America song i think it's fine and it is
    if follow https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act this rule it means can't edit video and can't play game bc adobe editor and stuff is made America and game made language is America i think this rule means America made show like tonight show stuff ban it and also follow this rule guys can't streaming…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hackers hacking into the original game and making a new modded game. Like Among Us. Streamers should stream less than two hours and get additional pay cut for showing new game. Because of the original game makers wont recieve the payment. Plus all donations or paypal should be turn off. For additional copyrights reasons. If the streamer streams more than three modded games instead of the original. The streamer should be temporarliy banned and not payed for the remaining days of being ban.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A portion of my stream from last Wednesday, 2-10-2020, was muted for possibly containing copyright protected music. I just reviewed the section in particular, and the only music in that section is a track of my own making, not someone else's. I want this audio mute removed ASAP, or I will seek legal action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. These songs are allowed to be streamed via Synth Riders and the song makers in Synth Riders licensing. When will this be fixed? My audio is continually being muted while I am assured before streaming that these songs are ok to stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i currently recieved a dmca strike im pretty sure thats why my channel got suspended im trying to delete the videos on my twitch so there not there anymore but it says i dont have permission to delete them? can someone help me???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Last night 1/20/21 I was streaming music from my Apple Music list. I could not cite the music properly in the stream due to the browser link not scaling to the window size that is appropriate for viewers to view my stream. My stream would have been covered by 1/3 if I sited properly.

What I am asking for is if the scaling can be fixed so citing can be done properly through Twitch and not a 3rd party app.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Take the currently played song information, log that back to twitch, take the twitch stream viewer count, count those twitch stream viewers as additional song streams. For instance, a streamer is playing song A on Spotify, that info is logged back to twitch, the viewer count on the twitch stream is 1000. Therefore, Spotify should get 1000 streams (or some other percentage that is deemed translatable) on said song.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Herkese merhabalar , sonunda beni de çıldırttınız.. Dünyanın en sakin insanlarından birisiyimdir ancak bir ses sorunumu çözemediniz. VODSlarımda oyuniçi sesi yok .. müzik yok vs.. Sadece mikrofon sesi çalışıyor. Ancak canlı yayındayken herşey çalışıyor anlamıyorum nedeen..

Yardım eden de yok başıboşladınız iyice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dear Twitch, I was wondering if streaming Just Dance or Guitar Hero is allowed on your platform, since there is a lot of copyrighted music in these games. I don't know how the licenses work in that case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For the DMCA / copyright issue, you can agree with youtube somehow and open a bar above the chat (temporary). This bar can be a place behind the song that the broadcaster wants, just like twitch's relationship with the prime video, where we can control the sound ourselves or turn off the song. In this area, the first question is whether the broadcaster can play the song they want in the background, and we have two options: "play" or "not". When you press yes play, let the song play in the back and add to the number of views of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have 100% rights to my album.
    I want my album to be have no restrictions when it comes to twitch streamers playing it. This is not an "idea" this is a statement and because Twitch will not allow me to email them I am posting this statement here.

My album is: Good Ol Triple - Meet The Outlaw

I hereby allow all Twitch streamers from this moment forward to play my music LIVE on Twitch without any monies allocated to me and without any streamers banned for playing my music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?