Twitch Ettiquette Training and Resources
As a streamer and avid Twitch viewer, there are many community members who do not seem to understand the "unwritten rules" of Twitch. It would be lovely to have a resource or link to direct these people to. Perhaps an informative hub similar to the help center but focused on interpersonal conduct. Videos, articles, etc.
Some of the things observed:
- A user entering chat and stating they are underage (less than 13 for TOS violation, less than 18 in mature channels)
- Asking for mod privledges
- Asking for a gift sub
- First message in a channel: "Can I join?"
- Harrassment and Safety violations
- Harrassing mods/combative arguement after a ban/time out/deleted message in private messages
- Questioning a mod decision in public chat (time out, deleted message)