Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

316 results found

1. Allow the streamer to see when a viewer clips their stream.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Those of us who are older or are just sitting far away from the screen sometimes have problems reading the text because it is so in ridiculously small. The ability to increase the size of the fonts for those panes (and the top bar, too) would be invaluable. Currently, I'm having to use Chrome's inspector panel to hack the size of the fonts but I have to do that each time I load up the page. Font size adjustment as a built in feature (especially if it saves my font sizes for me) is a serious need for some of…

705 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display a gauge to indicate whether a livestream is louder or quieter than most other livestreams.

(Yes, OBS has a volume gauge however everyone uses different livestreaming software, there is no recommended volume setting/guide from Twitch, and livestream volumes widely vary even within the same game category.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ajouter un raccourci pour remercier les arrivant sur le stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be easier for people who dont like Editor/Stream Manager cluttered for there to be a way to access unbans from the quick actions tab. This would make QOL easier for both streamers and editors to be able to handle unbans efficiently rather than have to open mod view or having a cluttered stream manager.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Imagine being able to use the schedule system where you can configure what the stream title, game and tags say for that scheduled stream. That'd save time and would be a great way to help streamers with that kind of automation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There are times where your stream settings can be scuffed, causing bad framerates among other problems. It would be very beneficial if there was an option to do a test stream that allows you to stream without pushing a notification to your followers.

I understand that there is a flag you can put at the end of your stream key so that your stream doesn't broadcast at all. However, this only allows you to monitor your bitrate and doesn't allow you to monitor your framerate. When i want to test my stream settings I will have to constantly start and…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So as a content creator, most of us like to block out phrases to leak address and so forth, but me not realizing it can be public to mods if not set private, had it on public. I think it would be very helpful to be able to clear that so they cannot see the modded history. Thanks! :))

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In stream manager is it possible to have a sound alert when someone follows, Subs and sends bits to the streamer. in maybe content or settings tab. For us console users so we dont have to rely on something like WizeBot. That only lets you do sounds if you have premium account. And add our own sound.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Every time I open the Stream Manager, the Quick Actions panel is reset to the default set of actions. No matter how many times I add my quick actions to start a rerun, run ads etc., they will not be there next time I load the page.

Mozilla Firefox 91.0 on Manjaro Linux

PS Twitch, your UI framework is still broken. "Failed to load module" and endless loading circles everywhere. A "modern" website should not need me to refresh 5000 times to get the functionality working. Stop using buggy custom implementations for everything when the browser gives you good options…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whenever I play a game then switch to a new category, it changes and even when I refresh the page it changes correctly, but when I go back and view the VOD, the category doesn't change at all but it does say there are different chapters. When I clip something, for example something in VALORANT, the clip says i'm playing ARK even though the chapter says it's the VALORANT chapter and the game category was changed to VALORANT.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. as i can see its not posible to hew an monthly leaderboard at the same time u hew a all-time leaderboard for the people that donate bitts,

it would be nice if it was posible to hew monthly and all time leaderboards, same with the gifted subs, to appriciate montly donations and the people that hwe done donations from the beggining for the specific streamer!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Individually clearing through YEARS of mod actions can be an absolute pain. A 'Clear All' option would make all creators lives so much easier

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've always disliked that you could only stream in one language when I speak multiple languages. So I was happy to see that you can add a language in tags now, but since there is the stream language too, it hasn't really fixed the issue. Example: I'm Norwegian, so I want Norwegians to find me, BUT if I put English in stream language (since I mostly speak English on stream), and Norwegian in tags, and people that search for Norwegian, they have to choose between two identical Norwegian tags when they search in tags; one "Norwegian" is Stream Language, and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. editable Screens you can select & activate at relevant times before, during & after the broadcast
    ( at least until you produce your own free to use obs system)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need a slow mode toggle in Quick actions menu

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I usually stream between 3 different categories. Please, add either customizable buttons or maybe have it pull the last X amount categories streamed so I can just click instead of having to type out "Tom Clancy's The Division" so I can then click Division 2. (This may have been hyperbolized, but you get the idea)

I think it would be a neat lil thing to have it pull either your last 5 or top 5 most streamed, or a mix.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There should be an easier way for all streamers to change the bitrate. As im an xbox player i have to pull up everything on my laptop. To change things for the stream to reduce lag is difficult for me as its not categoried right.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Within the Activity Feed in the Stream Manager view events give either the option to 'Follow' or just 'Report' not even allowing the selection of a user. In other such places such as the Moderation view, the usernames within the Activity Feed are selectable, pull up their usercard, and give all options including; Banning, Unbanning, Reporting, Quick Whispers, Blocking, and Adding as a friend.

Is it possible to change this to the functionality that the Moderation view has, where Users in Chat and Channel Actions are their own separate menu under Channel Tools collapsable in the same fashion?

E.g. Whenever…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It's impossible to get it back to the right width once you change it

324 votes