Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It seems that sub notifications aren't always alerted while streaming. It's happened off and on for the entire year+ that I've been streaming. Last night for example I had 3 subs but 1 of them didn't show. She let me know and showed me her status. I also checked my sub list and I see her on there and it says she subbed last night however I never got an alert about it. This is upsetting as I like to make a big deal when someone subbed and I would hate for them to think I don't care.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. So this might have been covered before, but for a lot of game streamers, copyrighted music is a problem in videos. One of the songs in a previous stream got muted. I have no problem with that. My issue if I could fix it is that the block that got muted is much longer than the song. 6 minutes gets muted versus the song which is only about 2 minutes of time in the video. I wish there was a way to unmute specific segments that are not part of the copyright. If there was a way to tell which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The current allowing/blocking raid options are very limited and should be more customizable. I think "Only allow raids from friends, teammates, and followed channels" should be split up so you can filter out raids from followed channels but can keep the other two because i follow a lot of channels that i wouldn't want to raid me but i still want friends to be able to raid me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to use the name of a game in the stream title but the dashboard won't let me. For whatever reason "Kula" World, a properly existing videogame, is not allowed in the title (same for the notifications). Great, so I cannot let people (most of all, my followers) know I'm playing that game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ok look, i went through youtube videos, comments, and a bunch more stuff and i still cannot understand why. i tried starting and stopping the stream, configuring over and over, tried different and even the default overlays, im out of luck. please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. So my idea is along the lines of the video information templates you get when you upload a video to YouTube. Essentially, the streamer has 3 or 5 “stream info templates” that can be setup for quick population of the title, game, go live message and tags.

For example, I might want a “co-op” template for occasions I’m co-streaming a co-operative game such as Valheim with another streamer that I can quickly select and modify with specifics for that session, then after that stream reverting to a template for my current main game.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. there can be a option to not to see some streamers on main page ,maybe you have it on your app or not but on pc at web browser i dont want to see some streamers on my main page sny more ,add dont show it button pls .thank you. i hope i could explaint it to you with my broken english :))thanks for all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hey guys,
    I am reaching out because we can't find our channel on twitch! Not only that, but our followers don't even get notified when we go online and we have about 700 followers. It's very frustrating because we work super hard to make this happen every week. If this doesn't get solved we have to change the platform and that would be super unfortunate.
    I really hope this can be solved, looking forward to help.
    Best, DrinkandDrawBerlin Team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like a toggle to completely disable raid messages in my chat or at least the option to set a minimum size the raid needs to be to actually show in my chat. I can set minimums for all of my overlays through third party websites but I can't set a limit on raid messages showing up in chat. "BillyBob69 is raiding with a party of 2" just so they can get a shout out and recognition is annoying. Thank you <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Within the Activity Feed in the Stream Manager view events give either the option to 'Follow' or just 'Report' not even allowing the selection of a user. In other such places such as the Moderation view, the usernames within the Activity Feed are selectable, pull up their usercard, and give all options including; Banning, Unbanning, Reporting, Quick Whispers, Blocking, and Adding as a friend.

Is it possible to change this to the functionality that the Moderation view has, where Users in Chat and Channel Actions are their own separate menu under Channel Tools collapsable in the same fashion?

E.g. Whenever…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi, Usually in the past I could click on names in twitch chat and be able to see the views and follower of the channel, now I can't even see my own when I click on my name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When switching games mid-stream, it's a pain having to add in new tags for the new game. Would be nice to be able to set presets so that when changing games/categories, I can just click once to add in the new tags.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As a streamer, I think it would be a good idea to implement a button to display the rules popup. Mostly it would be usable in scenarios of the rules change.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In stream manager is it possible to have a sound alert when someone follows, Subs and sends bits to the streamer. in maybe content or settings tab. For us console users so we dont have to rely on something like WizeBot. That only lets you do sounds if you have premium account. And add our own sound.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. For those of us streaming directly from a console, it would be great to have a button that allows us to "hide" the stream screen while logging into servers? If I am playing a high kill game like DayZ for example, and I die and need to log back into my server, it would be cool to have a button I could press so that people can't see what server I'm loading into. We could preload a BRB picture that would pop up when the button is clicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hayırlı Akşamlar Şu anda yapmış olduğum her statüyü tamamladığım halde hala ortalamam 2.84 olarak gözüküyor ama Görevi tamamlandığım yazıyor ve 30 günlük istatistiğe bakınca ortalamamda 3.1 olarak gözüküyor sadakat puanı açmamıza yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Imagine being able to use the schedule system where you can configure what the stream title, game and tags say for that scheduled stream. That'd save time and would be a great way to help streamers with that kind of automation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your site is a common source for anti-American activist organizations which promote and incite violence against innocent people. Streams with titles and identifiers such as WOKE, BLM, Antifa contain actual threats of violence as well as calls for violence including specific locations and public agencies. some 70 or more such accounts are promoted on your site.
    There is enough data to give credence to pursuit of legal action against Twitch. It is not our responsibility to name the meeting locations on your site but we are advising you that class action lawsuit s may be forthcoming in as soon as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want games to switch auto title when you play multiple games so I won't have to go setting and change to the next game title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We stream a board game on twitch. For category and tag for the viewers find a stream, we would like to have one option to put the name of a board game.

Bonjour, nous streamons des jeux de sociétés sur twitch. Pour la catégorie et les tag de recherche, nous aimerions avoir l'option d'inscrire le nom du jeu que l on stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?