Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If I am choosing someone to raid at the end of my stream via the Dashboard, I think it should tell me if the stream that I'm about to raid is currently in follower-only or sub-only mode (i.e. in-line in the list as I search for them, or after already selecting them).

It can kill the hype of some raids if I'm already following or subbed to the streamer I'm planning on raiding and then the majority of my community can't type or join in the raid without following/subscribing.

It feels like a minor feature which would have huge impact…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I had in my last stream 3 viewers from near begin of my stream till nearly end. my counter was most of the time around 3 or 4 viewers but in my statistics is only 2 average. I noticed it over a loger period and tested it (asked some of my family and friends). The average count was nearly every time below expectation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sugiero que se añada el atajo "Chat sólo para suscriptores" a los atajos que ya están disponibles para el panel de transmisión. Sé que esta función está disponible para los moderadores actualmente pero me gustaría que como streamer también tener la opción a la mano mediante un atajo para así poder activarlo si lo considero pertinente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. With the new layout, the widget "Hosting You" doesn't work, I have people hosting me but the widget is empty, I tried contact with Twitch Support but nobody response me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let's say that I ban a bot, or a bot has been banned automatically. Okay, so why is the bot's activity (they followed) still showing up in the activity feed? It's unwanted spam.

If I really need to see which bots have been banned, I can go look in mod view.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I noticed that the clips are deleted by the system due to the presence of copyrighted music. In the recording of the broadcast, these places have a mute. It would be nice to turn off the sound in them instead of deleting clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be nice to receive notifications when my clips are deleted by the system (with an indication of the reason) or by a streamer.
    Sometimes it is unclear whether clip violates the rules or simply failed to create.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Individually clearing through YEARS of mod actions can be an absolute pain. A 'Clear All' option would make all creators lives so much easier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 系統顯示新加入的影片會排列在影片選集的最頂端,但是實際上影片選集的排序規則卻是更新時間由舊到新,請問我該如何將排序顛倒過來,以便使最新的影片出現在頻道上?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be nice to export at a certain time, maybe "export in 24 hours" or "export at ..." (and pick a date/time) so exports could be scheduled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being able to see videos I've previously exported with a star next to them, or star in the export menu would help me figure out what I have and haven't exported to YT.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. During a stream, allow creation of stream markers which can later be used (if the video is published) to help highlight videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Whenever I load any page on Twitch, there is a high chance that many page elements won't load, and instead appear as a ghost icon with the text "Failed to load module", or will simply display the spinning circle permanently. The former mostly happens to buttons and menus, while the latter mostly happens to things like the stream video player.

I have to refresh the page upwards of 20 times in order to actually get everything working. It's seriously frustrating, especially when I'm trying to set things up for my stream. The situation is made worse by the fact that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Every time I open the Stream Manager, the Quick Actions panel is reset to the default set of actions. No matter how many times I add my quick actions to start a rerun, run ads etc., they will not be there next time I load the page.

Mozilla Firefox 91.0 on Manjaro Linux

PS Twitch, your UI framework is still broken. "Failed to load module" and endless loading circles everywhere. A "modern" website should not need me to refresh 5000 times to get the functionality working. Stop using buggy custom implementations for everything when the browser gives you good options…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The last week I've been unable to change the category I'm streaming.
    I start typing in the category-box on the dashboard, but the popup menu it gives you to click on the specific game you play, doesn't show up. It only shows one line of menu with a rotating circle on it, you know that "thinking" circle when stuff is working on a search or whatever.
    If I click on it, the category I put in disappears, as well as the popup with the thinking wheel, so it doesn't stick at all. At the moment I'm stuck in streaming the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We need a slow mode toggle in Quick actions menu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Display a gauge to indicate whether a livestream is louder or quieter than most other livestreams.

(Yes, OBS has a volume gauge however everyone uses different livestreaming software, there is no recommended volume setting/guide from Twitch, and livestream volumes widely vary even within the same game category.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Will be possible to add a new role to give permission to see the analitychs stats for a channel?

This will help to the streamers to empower one person (Talent/Friend) to review his stats and help him to grow without the need to be asking the streamer every day what their statistics have been..

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?