Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I use the dashboard on multiple devices, depending on the particular stream. I'd like to use the same layout across all of my devices.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

In Progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is awful! It doesn't have all that we need in one convenient location and the layout just isn't conducive with ease or productivity. How about keep working on it with some of the ideas submitted and don't launch this so soon.

This is a platform with many forms of mental illness, OCD being one of them and these changes are detrimental for OCD.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. From about 3 minutes of using the new dashboard -

1 - Panels are resizable except the top panel with viewers/bitrate etc. That information should be allowed to go on the "quick bar" or whatever it is. Having a panel option for it would be nice as well.

2 - Feels like a mashup of a mobile app and actual useful info, are there two separate dashboards or is this rolled out for both platforms. If this is the final PC version, there is a lot of extra space when you hide player (no reason for player to be so…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Your site is a common source for anti-American activist organizations which promote and incite violence against innocent people. Streams with titles and identifiers such as WOKE, BLM, Antifa contain actual threats of violence as well as calls for violence including specific locations and public agencies. some 70 or more such accounts are promoted on your site.
    There is enough data to give credence to pursuit of legal action against Twitch. It is not our responsibility to name the meeting locations on your site but we are advising you that class action lawsuit s may be forthcoming in as soon as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 the new banner space is useless , as an information space, and looks not good in pc, theres a right deadspace with color and its horribly integrated to change between dark and bright theme

2 i like the new way videos look in a horizontal row, but lloks like youtube, in a bad copy way, i think you could had improved that.

3 in my opinion the video information incrusted in the banner space its bullsh... if you have the last transmision on the row why you want to have it big there? its better the way used to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. there can be a option to not to see some streamers on main page ,maybe you have it on your app or not but on pc at web browser i dont want to see some streamers on my main page sny more ,add dont show it button pls .thank you. i hope i could explaint it to you with my broken english :))thanks for all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want games to switch auto title when you play multiple games so I won't have to go setting and change to the next game title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Un'po di tutto sui videogiochi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)