Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. It's great we have the opportunity to make suggestions and vote here. But we have no clue what you're looking at next. To get a better pulse on the community, present the next possible change and allow us to vote on our dashboards where we will see it. Nobody wants to crawl the entirety of this forum.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It'd be awsome if we could save preset polls that we use often, like what character/ game to play or what music style the vieuwers would like. A way so we can start a standard poll within a few clicks instead of having to fill it in manually every time we want to start one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be nice if there was a way to customize what your stream will be called when you download the MP4 file, like a default format, for instance:

[STREAM NAME]_[DATE] as an option

You could also allow users to customize the date format to their liking. Me, personally, I like just doing 'MM-DD' because I can group them all by year later.

It would save me a lot of time because with the way it is currently, the stream videos are by default named the random series of numbers and letters that designate the video's URL, so I have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be very good if a streamer could block Accounts that aren't older that 7 Days or something. My Streamer is getting annoyed by one Person with 1000 Accounts. If I ban one he can still chat with anotherone because of his VPN. This is a serious problem on Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I wish there was some kind of reminder, such as by email, reminding me to download my past broadcasts before they expire*. I wanted to save all my streams, but unfortunately too much time had passed since the last time I downloaded them and missed out on saving a number of streams. Very upsetting, though I understand it is my own fault.

*perhaps with a customizable setting allowing you to choose when you will get the reminder, such as two days, three days, a week, etc. before the video expires

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Be able to stream and edit twitch streaming for Mac desktops computers.

Have all settings and editing, live streaming of twitch to be available on MAC desktop computers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. They should bring back auto host setting for twitch streamer accounts and have a better ways and options for auto host other streamers.

Be able to have auto host settings on twitch streaming mobile app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i think people who dont have pc or obs have a dissavantage when streaming i suggest making a app that easily customizes your stream with out pc and obs for us console players

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In the stream manager there should be a webcam option/extension. Whether it be your phone or your laptop, whatever is plugged in should be available for use. PLEASE MAKE THIS AN EXTENSION

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great if we could make some customizable roles that allow some of our trusted viewers to have access to some of the aspects of a channel. For community run channels (like TwitchPlays channels), the broadcaster of the channel can't be managing every single thing like channel points or community goals. Being able to appoint someone with the ability to do that without necessarily logging in to the channel account or seeing financial information from the channel, would be most beneficial.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I use a canned description for each series I'm streaming (different game or modpack). I'd love the stream description to be capable of storing several (perhaps 5-10) stream descriptions. Streamer would then have the choice of typing a description or selecting a saved one from a drop-down (combo box).

It might be easiest to manage with a dialog box below the combo box ("Edit Saved"), where streamer could add a new saved description (perhaps pre-filled with current description), or edit or delete an existing saved description. It might be useful to include a "nickname" field, to make saves easier to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?