Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

314 results found

1. Currently the quick action button for pausing/stopping raids only has a 1 hour length option, it would be great if there were more time lengths to choose from, like a half hour/15 minutes/10 minutes, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow moderators to nominate an "Artist" with a command like "/art alias" same to /mod for nominate modérator ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. So, this has been happening a lot in the past already, but now it's a bigger problem since you can't follow to the hosted channel.
    I get left behind in raids. I don't see the raid notification on channels and when I realize there's already raid timer going on, refresh takes too much time and I'm left behind. If I stay on channel, it just goes offline and leaves me there (possibly watching the streamer since they don't always turn off their stream).
    I asked about this on discord and at least one other person has had this same problem.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Each time I stream I get this something went wrong message and there is no other information regarding what happened. When I click on the X it instantly comes back. Does anyone know what is going on?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. je voudrais intégrer Sondages aux actions Rapides car je ne suis pas affilié et c'est très difficile pour moi de rendre mon stream intéréssant et intéractif pour mes viewers a cause de cela j'ai de la difficultée a me bâtir une communautée et atteindre les objectifs affilié je crois que ajouter cette action rapide disponible pour tout les streamers peu importe son niveau serais GRANDEMENT utile au dévelopement de ma communautée! merci! ^^

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i would appreciate if there was an option to watch on multiple devices. i find it a bit strange that this feature is not available since the two step authorization feature can be implemented to allow all your devices to stream twitch.

thank you for your time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why turn on the broadcast again if it is interrupted due to a bad internet?
    For example there has been a stream in a guy's rally car that was interrupted even before going to the special stage and you can't turn it on unless you take off your seat belt and go into the trunk because the phone is behind the driver.
    There should be a program that shuts down the transmission only after you actually press the stop button or, for example, within the 30 min time limit.

Another thing, streaming with a mobile phone can only be done…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The addition of the Charity second to the creator dashboard is awesome. I would like to suggest a way to either add it as a quick action for easy management, or be able to create a web source from the charities page for the individual charity fundraiser. The web source being used for Streaming software like OBS or XSplit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. /clear works for non-moderator viewers but for mods, we can still view user chat histories. However, testing commands clutters chat history and it's really not nice to look at.
    A separate option for a broadcaster to completely wipe their channel's chat history or to delete chats from a user history would be cool. The latter option would help in channels where chat moves too fast for a moderator to scroll back in order to delete a message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. German:
    Es wäre Super wenn es bei Stream-Info unter Kategorien den Rust Editor gäbe und man nicht über das Game Rust arbeiten im Editor Streamt. Das Verwirrt die Zuschauer sonst.

Danke im voraus

English:
    It would be great if there was the Rust Editor under Stream Info under Categories and you didn't stream via the Game Rust in the editor. Otherwise it confuses the audience.

Thanks in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be useful (and user friendly) to have a way for those who typically stream in multiple diverse categories to create tag profiles, so that when they switch categories it automatically updates (removes / adds) tags they've preselected for that category.

IE I stream games & Just Chatting / Crafters & Makers. For the Just Chatting / Crafters & Makers streams I typically use crafting, resin and a couple other related tags. But when I'm streaming games I don't. 90% of the time I remember to pull the craft related tags for gaming streams or add them for the…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As you all are aware once a ban appeal has been actioned the unban request message sent from the banned user is not saved once approved or denied. It would be helpful to have this stored in the comments for cross checking purposes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When a user submits an Unban request, it would be really helpful if mods or the streamer themselves could vote or comment on the request that the streamer be given the final say-so on the unban rather than simply unbanning. For some streamers, there are difficult or extenuating circumstances that all moderators may not be privvy to. By including this information in the actual Unban interface, it allows for discussion between moderators and the streamer before an action is taken.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. your active viewer bot counter is broken today during my whole 2 hr stream i had 4 plus active viewers where as the stream manager was only showing 2 active you can clearly see in the video 6 people all chatting at once with a viewer count of 2 this has also happened when i had 20 plus viewers which really hurts you average active viewers when you have 20 but its only counting 4 please fix this

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A quick-access highlight button that can be pushed once to start a highlighted segment of the stream, then pressing it a 2nd time will end the highlight. This allows you to make a highlight during the stream instead of after the stream in video production.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a Collaborators section near the stream title/category to allow viewers to see and effortlessly find/go to the channel with whom you are streaming.

Adding the names can be done quickly through the Stream Information panel via adding the channel names e.g. "@kiddabob". The channel that has been tagged can then receive a notification that will allow them to either confirm if deny the collaboration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the normal player, Stream title and game updates in realtime. Please make it so that this stream information also gets updates in modview. The only time this gets updates is when I refresh the page.

This is an issue for mods. They see an old title or game that needs to be updates and it has already been done when you dont even see it happen because it does not update.

Please fix this for the mods and broadcasters that have modview open.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. put poll back in the streamer management, what ever has happened and the inability to add into the edit stream manager layout is no bueno and makes my stream much more difficult to get viewer involvement WHILE PLAYING which is kinda what we are all doing so i'm sure i'm not the only one tilted by this bug or change or whatever this is.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Game saturation is something all streamers know about. My idea is plain and simple, along side the new system that tells you what game is best to play should be added a saturation meter or %, with the number of streamers live-streaming it.

This would help new streamers and others identify which games are best to stream to twitch giving them more of a chance to be seen by others.

I hope this idea is appreciated and is chosen.

Much love
    PsychoFalcon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?