Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring Back or Fix the Alerts for HOST: Streamlabs, Streamelements and other apps, doesnt show an Alert with someone is hosting witch 1 person, many of those are new streamers in the platform trying to connect o viewers showing support.

369 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

65 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I just noticed the recent changes to people setting raids after a stream how the requirement is now pushed to minimum of 5 viewers and over. I have to say this in REALLY bad, because this hurts smaller streamers who might not have that many viewers watching their channel, only to see their own raids turn into hosts instead. This essentially cripples streamers ability to be noticed when they raid someone after finishing a stream, it was already bad enough when you crippled it so that people can't raid/host channels from 1 viewer, which is fine I guess, but to…

2,242 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

152 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey guys! We really appreciate the feedback that has been brought forth in this thread and just wanted to update you a little bit on what is going on.

This change was originally made to guard against raid bot attacks. While smaller raids are currently viewable in activity feed in the dashboard, we are working on a solution that treats raids equally while guarding against abuse tactics.

https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/1313975539682684929

3. Stream manager / Quick actions / Manage goals / "add bits goal"
    Administrador de stream / Acciones rápidas / Administrar metas / "añadir meta de bits"

Me encanta que se puedan agregar metas, estaría genial que incluyeran esta.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Deciding what categories to stream in can be challenging, especially for smaller creators trying to reach new viewers. We’re experimenting with a new panel on Stream Summary to show categories with a favorable viewer to channel ratio that may increase your chance of being discovered. Creators randomly selected to be in the experiment will see this panel on their Stream Summary page in the Creator Dashboard.

Suggestions are generated by accumulating hour watched and hour broadcast data for the previous week for each category, and removing outliers like large partners who throw off the distribution. We’ll continue to make changes…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently the Raid Channel button on the Creator Dashboard only lists live channels that the streamer is following. This is just helping to make the large channels larger and gain more viewers/followers, while smaller channels with not as many followers get left behind. There should be an option for small streamers (say, about 50 or less concurrent viewers) to "opt in" for discovery so they have a chance to be listed as a "suggested streamer" when a streamer clicks that Raid Channel button.

Just going to note this here, too: About 90% of the streamers I follow and whose content…

629 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  11 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please allow for the user to toggle between the large and small icons for the quick actions. The dynamic resizing does not work and constantly resets. A user toggle in the section to add more buttons to choose between large and small would be awesome, or even a per button selection.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So I am a mod for a streamer and we had a situation that there was someone that knew the streamer irl and the streamer preferred for them to not watch their stream. It would be great if there was a feature to restrict them from watching.

This can also help on restricting known doxxers from doxxing streamers if the streamer knows their accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We’re experimenting with a new way to show creators insights about their chat performance. Users with access to the experiment will see a new “When did I get the most reactions in chat?” panel on their Stream Summary page. Creators can quickly identify spikes and dips in engagement and watch the correlating time stamp of the VOD to understand what may have caused those fluctuations. We hope this tool helps creators better understand behaviors that engage their community and spot opportunities to drive more magic in chat.

If you have any further questions or concerns on this please make sure…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On the stream dashboard you are able to create different layouts, however I feel this is lacking in one big way. A lot of streamers on the platform for variety content and plan ahead of time for each week what they will be doing. One feature I think could benefit the layout options is allowing each one to be saved only within that layout.

What I mean by this is allow each layout to have a different game, title and tags set out in advanced that does not override the other layouts, this would allow us to switch between layouts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I don't have the replay button on my dashboard anymore. How can I get it back?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Popup window has height problem.

Footer part(Deny/Unban section and switch request page buttons) can't visible because div section under main section which class=Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0 mod-view-widget-popout moderation-view-page-widget has height calculation problem.

Changing value to "height: 95vh" will solve problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When chat is moving fast, it can be hard to grab the right message quickly to perform a timeout/ban, especially in the case of 'hate raids' or other troll action.

I'd like to see a 'Recent Chatters' listing panel, just the usernames, along with purge/timeout/ban buttons. Preferably configurable both with number of names, how long they stay before they 'fall off', and how many columns, especially for use with tablets/phones to allow quick access to action without alt-tabbing.

Preferably a list that updates in-place rather than scrolls, to avoid trying to click/tap on a name, only to have it move…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Similar to the Chat Privileges settings on your Moderation Settings, Anyone that chooses to follow you on Twitch must have a verified account before doing so, or have phone verification on as well. I strongly believe that this will help the decrease of Follow-Bots from following Content Creators channels.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Health  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Seeing how raiding is slowly becoming more prevalent than hosting, I would like to see a Raid button added to each creator's channel, much like there is a Host button in place. Currently, if a streamer wants to start a Raid on another channel, that streamer has to do it from his/her own channel/dashboard page, and there's no way to know what the recipient is actively doing unless the streamer pulls up the recipient's page. It would be nice to be able to pull up the recipient's page and click a single button to start the raid countdown (clicking twice,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd like to have a "start prediction" button in the creator dashboard like the other buttons in the "pink category". It would help us moderators or even the streamer itself.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1AGREGAR CATEGORIA BOT

estaria bien que los bot que van entrando en el stream aparecieran en una categoria separada del resto de usuarios y a si tener un mejor control de lo que son usuarios reales.

2-USUARIOS NO REGISTRADOS EN TWICTH

los que jugamos a juegos multijugador en tiempo real tenemos que estar con usuarios maliciosos que utilizan los estream para estar informados de donde estas en cada momento para darte caza.
    Para poder controlar un poco este tema en este tipo de usuarios maliciosos que miran los estreams sin logear en twitch
    seria de gran ayuda algun tipo de…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not having to have stream labs or whatever else program running and ability to have all the overlays and alerts that they do

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whenever my stream runs ads on its own, my stream crashes. It took me awhile to figure out that is why/when it's happening

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stream Manager screen is displaying a blank black screen, was fine 3 days ago.
    I have confirmed this with two browsers, Firefox and Edge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?