Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

241 results found

1. Bring Back or Fix the Alerts for HOST: Streamlabs, Streamelements and other apps, doesnt show an Alert with someone is hosting witch 1 person, many of those are new streamers in the platform trying to connect o viewers showing support.

392 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

65 comments  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be useful (and user friendly) to have a way for those who typically stream in multiple diverse categories to create tag profiles, so that when they switch categories it automatically updates (removes / adds) tags they've preselected for that category.

IE I stream games & Just Chatting / Crafters & Makers. For the Just Chatting / Crafters & Makers streams I typically use crafting, resin and a couple other related tags. But when I'm streaming games I don't. 90% of the time I remember to pull the craft related tags for gaming streams or add them for the…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I just noticed the recent changes to people setting raids after a stream how the requirement is now pushed to minimum of 5 viewers and over. I have to say this in REALLY bad, because this hurts smaller streamers who might not have that many viewers watching their channel, only to see their own raids turn into hosts instead. This essentially cripples streamers ability to be noticed when they raid someone after finishing a stream, it was already bad enough when you crippled it so that people can't raid/host channels from 1 viewer, which is fine I guess, but to…

2,269 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

153 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey guys! We really appreciate the feedback that has been brought forth in this thread and just wanted to update you a little bit on what is going on.

This change was originally made to guard against raid bot attacks. While smaller raids are currently viewable in activity feed in the dashboard, we are working on a solution that treats raids equally while guarding against abuse tactics.

https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/1313975539682684929

4. The recently added shoutout feature would be great as a quick action, instead of having to type /shoutout in chat.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Deciding what categories to stream in can be challenging, especially for smaller creators trying to reach new viewers. We’re experimenting with a new panel on Stream Summary to show categories with a favorable viewer to channel ratio that may increase your chance of being discovered. Creators randomly selected to be in the experiment will see this panel on their Stream Summary page in the Creator Dashboard.

Suggestions are generated by accumulating hour watched and hour broadcast data for the previous week for each category, and removing outliers like large partners who throw off the distribution. We’ll continue to make changes…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Streamers to Opt-In to AV1 Encoder Streaming and other beta features

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently the quick action button for pausing/stopping raids only has a 1 hour length option, it would be great if there were more time lengths to choose from, like a half hour/15 minutes/10 minutes, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the normal player, Stream title and game updates in realtime. Please make it so that this stream information also gets updates in modview. The only time this gets updates is when I refresh the page.

This is an issue for mods. They see an old title or game that needs to be updates and it has already been done when you dont even see it happen because it does not update.

Please fix this for the mods and broadcasters that have modview open.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have setup alerts on my page yet it's not being reflected on my action items. I tried a test via streamlabs and it worked so why is twitch not reflecting that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When a user submits an Unban request, it would be really helpful if mods or the streamer themselves could vote or comment on the request that the streamer be given the final say-so on the unban rather than simply unbanning. For some streamers, there are difficult or extenuating circumstances that all moderators may not be privvy to. By including this information in the actual Unban interface, it allows for discussion between moderators and the streamer before an action is taken.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. je voudrais intégrer Sondages aux actions Rapides car je ne suis pas affilié et c'est très difficile pour moi de rendre mon stream intéréssant et intéractif pour mes viewers a cause de cela j'ai de la difficultée a me bâtir une communautée et atteindre les objectifs affilié je crois que ajouter cette action rapide disponible pour tout les streamers peu importe son niveau serais GRANDEMENT utile au dévelopement de ma communautée! merci! ^^

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you close all rewards from the reward request queue, the counter becomes (-1), should be (0)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards Queue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Starting in the middle of October my stream started cutting after around an hour. Sometimes it will let me go longer but those are becoming rarer and rarer. I have followed all the suggestions on how to fix it on my end and am at a loss.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In Chrome anyway, changing font size while using Edit Stream Info reloads the values and blows out any changes (to tags, Go Live notification, etc) you may have made. On my smaller portable screens, I can't see the Update button without shrinking the font, but then before I can Update, the changes have been lost.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. put poll back in the streamer management, what ever has happened and the inability to add into the edit stream manager layout is no bueno and makes my stream much more difficult to get viewer involvement WHILE PLAYING which is kinda what we are all doing so i'm sure i'm not the only one tilted by this bug or change or whatever this is.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As you all are aware once a ban appeal has been actioned the unban request message sent from the banned user is not saved once approved or denied. It would be helpful to have this stored in the comments for cross checking purposes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. make your App, MORE user friendly! I'm computer savvy, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to see who's watching my streams. If they enter the chat, I should be able to see them, even if they don't want to say anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. your active viewer bot counter is broken today during my whole 2 hr stream i had 4 plus active viewers where as the stream manager was only showing 2 active you can clearly see in the video 6 people all chatting at once with a viewer count of 2 this has also happened when i had 20 plus viewers which really hurts you average active viewers when you have 20 but its only counting 4 please fix this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I regularly stream from PS4, and found an issue where streaming certain games causes the category to get changed to "Games + Demos", even though a more specific category for the game exists(Example: Soul Calibur VI). From what I gathered researching this, it seems like minor differences in how the PS4 submits the game category causes Twitch to not recognize it, so it defaults to Games + Demos. The workaround is to manually correct the game category in Stream Manager, however doing this for every stream gets cumbersome, espec as I also have to do it again for VODs afterwards.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?