Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I noticed that the clips are deleted by the system due to the presence of copyrighted music. In the recording of the broadcast, these places have a mute. It would be nice to turn off the sound in them instead of deleting clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be nice to receive notifications when my clips are deleted by the system (with an indication of the reason) or by a streamer.
    Sometimes it is unclear whether clip violates the rules or simply failed to create.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It's impossible to get it back to the right width once you change it

300 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ortalama 3 izleyici oldum kanal analizinde bunu söylüyor ancak hala başarımlar kısmında 2.7 gözüküyor..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The current allowing/blocking raid options are very limited and should be more customizable. I think "Only allow raids from friends, teammates, and followed channels" should be split up so you can filter out raids from followed channels but can keep the other two because i follow a lot of channels that i wouldn't want to raid me but i still want friends to be able to raid me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Individually clearing through YEARS of mod actions can be an absolute pain. A 'Clear All' option would make all creators lives so much easier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Deberían crear una sección para principiantes, es difícil que te conozcan entre tanto grandes streamers, una seccion que se llame beginners

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I want games to switch auto title when you play multiple games so I won't have to go setting and change to the next game title.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 系統顯示新加入的影片會排列在影片選集的最頂端,但是實際上影片選集的排序規則卻是更新時間由舊到新,請問我該如何將排序顛倒過來,以便使最新的影片出現在頻道上?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the quick actions a different size to make them aline better on the screen(OCD). So when you go to hit "Edit Quick Actions", you can also change the size of the icons with being able to change the order they can go in.

259 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. So as a content creator, most of us like to block out phrases to leak address and so forth, but me not realizing it can be public to mods if not set private, had it on public. I think it would be very helpful to be able to clear that so they cannot see the modded history. Thanks! :))

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like a toggle to completely disable raid messages in my chat or at least the option to set a minimum size the raid needs to be to actually show in my chat. I can set minimums for all of my overlays through third party websites but I can't set a limit on raid messages showing up in chat. "BillyBob69 is raiding with a party of 2" just so they can get a shout out and recognition is annoying. Thank you <3

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. During a stream, allow creation of stream markers which can later be used (if the video is published) to help highlight videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The last week I've been unable to change the category I'm streaming.
    I start typing in the category-box on the dashboard, but the popup menu it gives you to click on the specific game you play, doesn't show up. It only shows one line of menu with a rotating circle on it, you know that "thinking" circle when stuff is working on a search or whatever.
    If I click on it, the category I put in disappears, as well as the popup with the thinking wheel, so it doesn't stick at all. At the moment I'm stuck in streaming the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We need a slow mode toggle in Quick actions menu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. They should bring back auto host setting for twitch streamer accounts and have a better ways and options for auto host other streamers.

Be able to have auto host settings on twitch streaming mobile app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add a shortcut key to this so i can click it while gaming and get my 30s clip without having to grab my stream pc mouse and take focus off the game. this would allow me to map that shortcut to my foot pedal so i can grab a clip while gaming still.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be very good if a streamer could block Accounts that aren't older that 7 Days or something. My Streamer is getting annoyed by one Person with 1000 Accounts. If I ban one he can still chat with anotherone because of his VPN. This is a serious problem on Twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. In stream manager is it possible to have a sound alert when someone follows, Subs and sends bits to the streamer. in maybe content or settings tab. For us console users so we dont have to rely on something like WizeBot. That only lets you do sounds if you have premium account. And add our own sound.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?