Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For those of us streaming directly from a console, it would be great to have a button that allows us to "hide" the stream screen while logging into servers? If I am playing a high kill game like DayZ for example, and I die and need to log back into my server, it would be cool to have a button I could press so that people can't see what server I'm loading into. We could preload a BRB picture that would pop up when the button is clicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Imagine being able to use the schedule system where you can configure what the stream title, game and tags say for that scheduled stream. That'd save time and would be a great way to help streamers with that kind of automation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It'd be awsome if we could save preset polls that we use often, like what character/ game to play or what music style the vieuwers would like. A way so we can start a standard poll within a few clicks instead of having to fill it in manually every time we want to start one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Previously when predictions were first added Twitch added an optional “Quick Action” to easily access the prediction manager. I used this a lot and found it to be very helpful. Just recently Twitch removed the prediction quick action from the dashboard and i would like it back! It was a very useful tool and it made my life very easy. Now I do know Twitch added a prediction manage panel but I find this to be a waist of space. Please I beg you add the prediction quick action back on the stream manager

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We stream a board game on twitch. For category and tag for the viewers find a stream, we would like to have one option to put the name of a board game.

Bonjour, nous streamons des jeux de sociétés sur twitch. Pour la catégorie et les tag de recherche, nous aimerions avoir l'option d'inscrire le nom du jeu que l on stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Jugar y divertinos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It seems that sub notifications aren't always alerted while streaming. It's happened off and on for the entire year+ that I've been streaming. Last night for example I had 3 subs but 1 of them didn't show. She let me know and showed me her status. I also checked my sub list and I see her on there and it says she subbed last night however I never got an alert about it. This is upsetting as I like to make a big deal when someone subbed and I would hate for them to think I don't care.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great if we could make some customizable roles that allow some of our trusted viewers to have access to some of the aspects of a channel. For community run channels (like TwitchPlays channels), the broadcaster of the channel can't be managing every single thing like channel points or community goals. Being able to appoint someone with the ability to do that without necessarily logging in to the channel account or seeing financial information from the channel, would be most beneficial.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ok look, i went through youtube videos, comments, and a bunch more stuff and i still cannot understand why. i tried starting and stopping the stream, configuring over and over, tried different and even the default overlays, im out of luck. please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I usually stream between 3 different categories. Please, add either customizable buttons or maybe have it pull the last X amount categories streamed so I can just click instead of having to type out "Tom Clancy's The Division" so I can then click Division 2. (This may have been hyperbolized, but you get the idea)

I think it would be a neat lil thing to have it pull either your last 5 or top 5 most streamed, or a mix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be nice if there was a way to customize what your stream will be called when you download the MP4 file, like a default format, for instance:

[STREAM NAME]_[DATE] as an option

You could also allow users to customize the date format to their liking. Me, personally, I like just doing 'MM-DD' because I can group them all by year later.

It would save me a lot of time because with the way it is currently, the stream videos are by default named the random series of numbers and letters that designate the video's URL, so I have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When i want to host or raid someone i follow who is streaming, i see the only five persons who is streaming. I can't see the others and i can't scroll down. For example, six streamers i follow who is streaming i can only see five persons on the raid or host screen. Could you fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. there can be a option to not to see some streamers on main page ,maybe you have it on your app or not but on pc at web browser i dont want to see some streamers on my main page sny more ,add dont show it button pls .thank you. i hope i could explaint it to you with my broken english :))thanks for all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. il serait bien de pouvoir choisir de programmer des streams seulement un jour précis au lieu de programmer tout les lundi par exemple car travaillant en 2X8 mes horaires change tout le temps et du coup les spectateurs peuvent voir a l'avance que tout les lundi je stream a tel heure mais que la semaine d'après mes horaires change et du coup je suis obligé de changer mes horaires de stream, mais pour ceux qui veulent me suivre un peu plus, ils s'attendent a ce que je sois la, a la même heure alors que non.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hey guys,
    I am reaching out because we can't find our channel on twitch! Not only that, but our followers don't even get notified when we go online and we have about 700 followers. It's very frustrating because we work super hard to make this happen every week. If this doesn't get solved we have to change the platform and that would be super unfortunate.
    I really hope this can be solved, looking forward to help.
    Best, DrinkandDrawBerlin Team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Keep the screen on creator dashboard from disappearing the main screen for your stream if you press X on accident so you don't have to use stream preview forever like i have to do now !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Preview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I stopped stream on OBS and I closed the window, I've even restarted my computer but I cannot end the stream on the twitch browser.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hi, Usually in the past I could click on names in twitch chat and be able to see the views and follower of the channel, now I can't even see my own when I click on my name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?