Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow the streamer to see when a viewer clips their stream.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. as i can see its not posible to hew an monthly leaderboard at the same time u hew a all-time leaderboard for the people that donate bitts,

it would be nice if it was posible to hew monthly and all time leaderboards, same with the gifted subs, to appriciate montly donations and the people that hwe done donations from the beggining for the specific streamer!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ajouter un raccourci pour remercier les arrivant sur le stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be easier for people who dont like Editor/Stream Manager cluttered for there to be a way to access unbans from the quick actions tab. This would make QOL easier for both streamers and editors to be able to handle unbans efficiently rather than have to open mod view or having a cluttered stream manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I love the new dashboard, BUT I need to see the channel I want to raid AFTER the raid.

Raided channels and their viewers interact and say thank you, I need to see that after the raid to say hi and such

345 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. pleese add/put back the share stream or quick share

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A BIG colored button that says, "start!", "start streaming!", or " start a stream!" simply, from the dashboard alone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As the title suggests, just like a previous bug, I am unable to gift subs to my community from the stream manager dashboard. Instead, I have to go to mod view or my channel view to do it. which is extra time away from my stream and can take away from my gameplay and viewers retention. Figuring out what happened here to allow my 'complete purchase' button to work properly on the dashboard screen would help a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. iniciar a transmissão do esquadrão no Brasil , pois nao tem nas açoes rapidas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be nice to export at a certain time, maybe "export in 24 hours" or "export at ..." (and pick a date/time) so exports could be scheduled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Being able to see videos I've previously exported with a star next to them, or star in the export menu would help me figure out what I have and haven't exported to YT.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Every time I open the Stream Manager, the Quick Actions panel is reset to the default set of actions. No matter how many times I add my quick actions to start a rerun, run ads etc., they will not be there next time I load the page.

Mozilla Firefox 91.0 on Manjaro Linux

PS Twitch, your UI framework is still broken. "Failed to load module" and endless loading circles everywhere. A "modern" website should not need me to refresh 5000 times to get the functionality working. Stop using buggy custom implementations for everything when the browser gives you good options…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to use the name of a game in the stream title but the dashboard won't let me. For whatever reason "Kula" World, a properly existing videogame, is not allowed in the title (same for the notifications). Great, so I cannot let people (most of all, my followers) know I'm playing that game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Display a gauge to indicate whether a livestream is louder or quieter than most other livestreams.

(Yes, OBS has a volume gauge however everyone uses different livestreaming software, there is no recommended volume setting/guide from Twitch, and livestream volumes widely vary even within the same game category.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sugiero que se añada el atajo "Chat sólo para suscriptores" a los atajos que ya están disponibles para el panel de transmisión. Sé que esta función está disponible para los moderadores actualmente pero me gustaría que como streamer también tener la opción a la mano mediante un atajo para así poder activarlo si lo considero pertinente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Will be possible to add a new role to give permission to see the analitychs stats for a channel?

This will help to the streamers to empower one person (Talent/Friend) to review his stats and help him to grow without the need to be asking the streamer every day what their statistics have been..

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dashboard is being cut off at the top of the screen for some reason, it looks super weird and makes it very hard to read stats.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Having a random floating bar is very intrusive. The currently hosted channel should be shown in activity (or somewhere, anyway, maybe a dedicated panel) instead.

325 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Within the Activity Feed in the Stream Manager view events give either the option to 'Follow' or just 'Report' not even allowing the selection of a user. In other such places such as the Moderation view, the usernames within the Activity Feed are selectable, pull up their usercard, and give all options including; Banning, Unbanning, Reporting, Quick Whispers, Blocking, and Adding as a friend.

Is it possible to change this to the functionality that the Moderation view has, where Users in Chat and Channel Actions are their own separate menu under Channel Tools collapsable in the same fashion?

E.g. Whenever…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?