Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

314 results found

1. Streamers often say put the time of events in their stream title
    E.g. "Twitch Rivals Finals 20:00 PST"

The time should automatically convert to the the viewers local to e.g.
    E.g. "Twitch Rivals Finals 02:00 GMT"

This can be done by adding auto detecting date formats and converting them to the viewers local time, or by allowing the streamer to add a "time element" in the title which allows them to specify when they are adding a time

Twitch is a very global and time relative platform, this just makes sense

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i would appreciate if there was an option to watch on multiple devices. i find it a bit strange that this feature is not available since the two step authorization feature can be implemented to allow all your devices to stream twitch.

thank you for your time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right now I have to reload all the time in order to have the number of people in my stream up to date.

It would be great if the list updated itself so that we know real time who is watching me.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why turn on the broadcast again if it is interrupted due to a bad internet?
    For example there has been a stream in a guy's rally car that was interrupted even before going to the special stage and you can't turn it on unless you take off your seat belt and go into the trunk because the phone is behind the driver.
    There should be a program that shuts down the transmission only after you actually press the stop button or, for example, within the 30 min time limit.

Another thing, streaming with a mobile phone can only be done…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Whenever my stream runs ads on its own, my stream crashes. It took me awhile to figure out that is why/when it's happening

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Popup window has height problem.

Footer part(Deny/Unban section and switch request page buttons) can't visible because div section under main section which class=Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0 mod-view-widget-popout moderation-view-page-widget has height calculation problem.

Changing value to "height: 95vh" will solve problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. /clear works for non-moderator viewers but for mods, we can still view user chat histories. However, testing commands clutters chat history and it's really not nice to look at.
    A separate option for a broadcaster to completely wipe their channel's chat history or to delete chats from a user history would be cool. The latter option would help in channels where chat moves too fast for a moderator to scroll back in order to delete a message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. German:
    Es wäre Super wenn es bei Stream-Info unter Kategorien den Rust Editor gäbe und man nicht über das Game Rust arbeiten im Editor Streamt. Das Verwirrt die Zuschauer sonst.

Danke im voraus

English:
    It would be great if there was the Rust Editor under Stream Info under Categories and you didn't stream via the Game Rust in the editor. Otherwise it confuses the audience.

Thanks in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Similar to how you can connect your Steam account with Twitch and it detects what map you are playing on CSGO (I'm not sure if it's still a thing, but back when I played the game it was a feature on Twitch), it would be nice to have something like that with games that have different heroes, champions, legends, etc. For example Overwatch, League of Legends, Valorant, etc. It would be nice to either also have it auto detect (through API or something) what champion you are playing, or people that play a specific champion all the time can manually…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1AGREGAR CATEGORIA BOT

estaria bien que los bot que van entrando en el stream aparecieran en una categoria separada del resto de usuarios y a si tener un mejor control de lo que son usuarios reales.

2-USUARIOS NO REGISTRADOS EN TWICTH

los que jugamos a juegos multijugador en tiempo real tenemos que estar con usuarios maliciosos que utilizan los estream para estar informados de donde estas en cada momento para darte caza.
    Para poder controlar un poco este tema en este tipo de usuarios maliciosos que miran los estreams sin logear en twitch
    seria de gran ayuda algun tipo de…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Many people in the world i believe mostly at least bilingual, or even rarely some people speak Trilingual and Multilingual, so in the dashboard let us for streamers to choose what language are we broadcasting. For example "English" and "Chinese or "Korean" and "English" or even rarely maybe? "English" + "Korean" + "German"

1,177 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    mouse responded

Hey there!

Though we have not yet added support for multiple language tags, we have added more than 350 new options that we think may help out with this particular ask.

For more information, you can take a look at our blog post at https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2021/05/26/celebrate-yourself-and-your-community-with-350-new-tags/. Thank you for your feedback and ideas!

We will leave this topic open for now for further discussion around whether this meets the needs of the request.

12. Not having to have stream labs or whatever else program running and ability to have all the overlays and alerts that they do

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A quick-access highlight button that can be pushed once to start a highlighted segment of the stream, then pressing it a 2nd time will end the highlight. This allows you to make a highlight during the stream instead of after the stream in video production.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great if we could make some customizable roles that allow some of our trusted viewers to have access to some of the aspects of a channel. For community run channels (like TwitchPlays channels), the broadcaster of the channel can't be managing every single thing like channel points or community goals. Being able to appoint someone with the ability to do that without necessarily logging in to the channel account or seeing financial information from the channel, would be most beneficial.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Here's an idea: maybe don't make your "Introducing Creator Chat Highlights" ad brick the whole dang page? That would be great, thanks. It's been the better part of a week and every time I try to check my Stream Manager page that stupid ad is blocking the whole page from being used. Yes, I did all the entry-level attempts to fix the issue; no, none of them worked; and no, no one from Twitch seems to be bothered with answering the people who drive the platform and want to create content.

Oh, and a 70/30 split for the creators while…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new chat highlight popup blocks me from using my stream manager page. it pops up half off my browser with no way to exit out of it and keeps replaying and not letting me use my stream manager page at all.

Please fix it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Game saturation is something all streamers know about. My idea is plain and simple, along side the new system that tells you what game is best to play should be added a saturation meter or %, with the number of streamers live-streaming it.

This would help new streamers and others identify which games are best to stream to twitch giving them more of a chance to be seen by others.

I hope this idea is appreciated and is chosen.

Much love
    PsychoFalcon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Let's say that I ban a bot, or a bot has been banned automatically. Okay, so why is the bot's activity (they followed) still showing up in the activity feed? It's unwanted spam.

If I really need to see which bots have been banned, I can go look in mod view.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add option to add stream delay in order to avoid stream sniping while playing competitive games.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hey Twitch Community,

I'm a recently new streamer who's new to the Twitch Community although being affiliate for a while now. Obviously when it comes to branding ourselves, showcasing our creativity, and making unique profiles on Twitch is how we can leverage existing overlays provided by company-platforms like Streamlabs. However, being the inquisitive mind that I posses, I was wondering if Twitch is compatible with 3D or even 4D custom-made overlays.

That being said, does anyone know if we are able to create custom 3D and 4D visual art for our channel-overlays? Thanks in advance and have a great week!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?