Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

620 results found

1. Add a library for sub-badges so you don’t have to reupload every single time. Also having a drag and drop option for each period and for flairs to move badges around easier rather than having to delete and reupload.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Animated and standard emotes taking 90days and more to get aproved. Why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. First of all, please understand that I am not good at English.

I would like to request an additional function to initialize all initial subscribers.

I canceled the partnership and started working on it again, but there were a lot of people who didn't come to my broadcast while the partnership was terminated, so I deleted it because I thought it would be a dividend if the subscriber badge subscribed again, but I was embarrassed to hear that there was no additional dividend.

It's my fault that I deleted the post without checking it properly, but I'd like to give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This Emote is very popular in our little german community and we want it as an animated global emote so that everyone can use it.
    This emote stand for a crazy cat that is shaking and it is very often used if something exciting happens. (Actually you can use it every time, everywhere) :p
    Brr Brr Brr Cat --> https://ibb.co/LP64C7y

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Each stream team can have 5 emotes and each one is unlocked by being a sub to a member of the team. Each new sub to a team member unlocks another emote. Collect all 5 and you unlock a 6th.

For example, if a creator joins a team that has a nice (animated?) raid emote, they can then move their raid emote out of a more prominent spot.

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The older global emotes should be updated from the 5 pixels they currently are into proper looking emotes that you can actually tell what they are.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A while ago, there was a Pride Event which allowed viewers to collect Limited Time Emotes for Pride. Since the general idea revolved around being more inclusive, I find it odd that the emotes associated with it are exclusive to those who were present for the event.

Please change the Pride Emotes into Global Emotes so everyone who wants to can use them. <3

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice if we could put an unlimited number of emotes for affiliates and partners

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello,

As a Twitch Partner getting access to Animated Emotes or .gif Emotes today (6/17/2021) was fantastic. One huge draw that I noticed is that this does not incentivize any subscriber to subscribe at Tier 2 or Tier 3 anymore.

Subscribers now have the most benefits at Tier 1 when all 5 of these slots are placed there.

I would love the opportunity to improve on Sub Emotes by having the ability to move these slots to reward subscribers who donate at a higher tier. This way Subscribers at Tier 2+ do not feel left out. For example: If I…

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My idea is to give Affiliates the ability to unlock the 60 emotes. There are affiliates who have or had sub points to unlock more emote slots but since it's locked behind being Partner it can't be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As it was reported in the Discord API thread here -> https://github.com/discord/discord-api-docs/issues/3139

A limitation in the Twitch's side of the integration produces that animated emotes are synced as static, losing the intended effect. Discord provides support to animated emotes and Twitch was expected to make use of this feature.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A lot of people subscribe to a channel just to get access to an emote. If there were an indexable, taggable "Emote Marketplace" where you could search for specific tags and purchase subscriptions to the channel, you would sell a lot more subscriptions (a lot easier to implement than micro emote purchases) Would likely need some pretty complex technology to make it happen, but I can imagine how to accomplish it -helmetwearer (same github handle, pinned project twitch related)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In my opinion, the wink emoticon should be removed from Twitch. It is often used for pick-up lines, by people trying to show off, and by some just to annoy others. I hope others feel the same way and the emoticon will be removed. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think it would be a really nice perk if all Partners got 1 slot which would be globally available to all twitch users.

To keep the emote list from getting bloated by so many new emotes, perhaps the list would only show global emotes from partners which you follow, or perhaps they are only available to followers, but are usable globally.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The recent changes made to the viewer count system are having a seriously bad effect on smaller users. It's not right to mess over 12mil normal users just because a few people were using bots to get into the top 3% partner rank most of us don't actually care about getting. With that in mind please separate ALL badges from affiliate and partner status. Earning the right to allow people to sub to you and it's badge should be an entirely removed matter after the inconvenience of the most recent change took effect. Be it for the sub badge dono…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Now Twitch allows streamers to remove the founder badge from the users who are no longer part of the community. It's now time for Twitch enables creators to customize the founder & VIP badge for their channels. Like how sub badges, when first become an affiliate, Twitch has a native star badge before you customize it. The same goes with the bit badges, you can also customize that now. It's time to do the same for Founder & VIP. Let's complete the rest. It would make the community chat feels and look more unique and diverse in the world of…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For those just starting off streaming or those who have a very dedicated Founders base, it really disrupts the channel brand in chat and covers just how long they've been subscribed! A chat room full of 1st users can make new viewers feel less significant. I'd love a way to either customize or turn off the founders badge for my channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As title suggests, others can use my channel's emotes, but if I try and use it, it only comes out as text. It's not just my perspective either; other users see in chat the name of the emote, not the actual emote "e.g. 'itsnuc2FlowerSpin' instead of the animated emote" ... very odd bug!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not sure I am putting this in the proper place, but figured I would give it a shot. In Dec. 2021 an emote I had been using since 2018 was suddenly determined to be obscene. It was a baby **** emoji ( I will include a link to it), nothing obscene at all. Anyway, now I can not upload Follower Emoted until December 2023 because my instant uploads were denied because of the supposedly obscene emote. I was told there is no appeals process or manual review or anything of that nature. 1. Two years is a very long punishment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. option to remove from the Emote Picker emotes that I never use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?