Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The channel points option won't show up in my community page and i cant find it. So how do i set it up ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. я пытаюсь сменить ник на Botman245 но я почему-то не могу сменить, можете объяснить почему?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As there is different roles to be played on Twitch such as being a Gamer, Dj & Content Creator. I would like to push forward the Idea of a "Content Hoster".
    A "Content Hoster" would simply provide the best Streams for Streamers by Streamers that is broadcasted to the public 24/7 by the "Content Hoster".

What will be included in this role:

1. Categories to Host Multiple streams on one channel. Eg. A category folder that titles "Apex Legends 24/7" which would hold 1 or more of the best live streams that suits the "Content Hoster" Channel. Categories will be shown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There are events happening all the time. I can't remember them all. Is there a way to schedule them, so that I am notified when they are streaming? Like WoW Streams in English that only happen once per week? The Gamecon that is coming up on August 27th. Yes I could put these on my phone calendar, but it would be great to have them notify me when they start if I can asked to be notified. There may already be a way. I am new to Twitch so just learning. I love Twitch and am amazed at all the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. He notado que en la descripcion del video donde pone la fecha del stream guardado, cuando es de hace dos dias pone: "antier". Entiendo que en mexico y algunas zonas esto significa"anteayer o antes de ayer. Mi sugerencia es que sea cambiado ya que en la mayoria de latinoamerica no decimos esa palabra que es de una zona especifica. y que sea Anteayer o antes de ayer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Expand the chat choice awards by platformizing it as something that can be done at the channel level with channel-specific categories and awards as well (could generate a ton of engagement). It would be a ton of fun for smaller and mid-sized channels to have things like favorite game of the past year and exciting games for the coming year (using a list of games that the channel sets). Other channel-specific awards - best moments (great for incentivizing users to tag highlights throughout the year and for surfacing them later), favorite channel moderator, best community member, fail of the year,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dear twitch,

I would likw to know if im able to change my username or do i need to get a whole new account???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As an editor, they can edit and delete our vods but they can't delete clips. Editors should be delete clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The live channels are sorted pretty well (just as simple as sorted by most viewers). The problem are the offline channels. My most viewed channels are always at the bottom of the list and I have to expand the tab multiple times until I find the channel I want.

It makes no sense that if I watch a channel for +3 hours a day and that is the only channel that I watch, after that it appears at the bottom of my list every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For a smaller channel, nobody really watches the highlights... Although these short, edited videos well describe the channel, for smaller channels probably better than the most recent broadcast, and gives an overview if the streamer has made a good job with the highlight.

I would like the option to select a highlight as the featured video (Instead of the most recent broadcast) as the featured video when the user lands on a streamer's page.

If the user likes the highlight, he or she will probably watch more videos. Maybe when the highlight is played through, then the most recent broadcast…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More of an issue, I've had viewers (new) come in and say "it's subscriber only". The issue is that vods are subscriber only and the uploaded vod counts as a subscriber only option, so when they go to the link it shows and intro. I do not want my vods/clips anything to be open to any viewer. JUST THE INTRO. If this is not possible already, it should be. If it is, please guide me. In the individual video option it claims to be viewable by everyone, but it's not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cuando creé mi cuenta puse mal mi nombre y me he dado cuenta ahora al ver que no coincidían mis datos fiscales para afiliarme, ¿cómo puedo corregir mis datos iniciales?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I was going back to update my stream schedule after going through a game quicker than originally anticipated, and when I went to look to see if my schedule had updated, I saw there was overlap with upcoming streams and previously done streams. I do love the ability to pull up the streamer's schedule and see both upcoming streams and also streams that happened in the past 7 days and LOVE the ability to simple click and be taken to the VoD page, but it looks really messy the way the two overlap with each other. 

I included an image…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. This is just a small inconvenience however can make a difference to some streamers. I myself custom design my own panels and struggle to find a nice layout due to the fact that If you view the about section directly it looks totally different then how it is accessed from the live stream chat. I think streamers should have the option to modify our panels to each device and page it is accessed on. For example, We should have the option to Modify how it would look like on the phone, or pc, or the multiple ways it can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If one of clips would be deleted, would be nice to send notification to creator of this clip, at least like name of the clip and why it was deleted. that's would be VERY nice since every single clip with music now can be deleted without single noise, and just gone forever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sometimes the face cam could block important information in the HUD, such as the amount of kills that a Call of Duty: Warzone streamer has when they are going for a kill record, or competing in a kill race tournament. I think it would be extremely useful if you could just slide the face cam to a different corner of the screen to quickly see any blocked information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. desgining a new twitch badge for aged account : like for me my account created on 2011 and it have no badge so i would think about this idea to make better looking

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow showing Founders badge as well as Subscriber badge in a channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. So at the moment the user goes to the channel and sees:

Home
    About
    Schedule
    Videos
    Chat

User clicks on chat and sees Chat and also the offline image uploaded by the streamer. Slightly confusing if the streamer has put info about their stream on the image, but that can be adjusted.

What appears below the offline image is recent broadcasts, but when they are live the panels appear but you lose the tabs mentioned above. This is completely confusing! The flow does not give a good user experience.

I personally like the LIVE look. You see the panels but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)