Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. One handy feature that would help new streamers would be an "add to auto-host list" button. This would allow users to add other channels to their lists without having to copy and paste their name or search them. This way, new streamers looking to build up their list can search for channels that stream similar content and add them without having to navigate back to the setting panel every time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have .gif offline screens would be sort of neat, idk. Other thoughts or ideas? Another thread on here suggested having music to be played on the offline screen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Problem description: I will follow a streamer because I enjoy watching a certain game they play. Over time, my following list grows. When a day comes where many of them are live, but none of them are playing the games I followed them for, I tend to unfollow those streamers in order to 'clean up' and trim down my bloated following list. I'd much prefer another option.

Possible solutions:
    1- Allow filtering of games in the Following page in some capacity. If I could filter OUT a game that's the current meta, like GTA5 right now, which I don't want…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is a lot of confusion around when someone is or is not being counted as a viewer. Adding a simple indicator to a viewers interface that indicates they should be counted as a viewer (or not) may help to alleviate some of this confusion. It would also help viewers better understand what it takes to actually be counted as a viewer to support the streamers they care about.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Under the following tab on the Twitch app, recently added was a section titled “Recently featured clips”.

Twitch should make a section that simply shows most viewed clips from all of the streamers you follow.

It would allow viewers to stay up to date on the content from streamers that they follow. The current system requires the streamers themselves to feature certain clips, which streamers will unfortunately not keep up with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. everyone is confuses that Counter-Strike 2 is Counter-Strike they think people are playing Counter-Strike 1.6

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding a streamer personality filter to searches would enrich the diversity of content to watch.

Basically, the content creator would get this feature on their profile, which would bring up a category, in addition to games, for the creator's personalities.

Starting with a data search of the personalities that each creator identifies with... after collecting the data, make an analysis to insert those that have been filtered out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As I've been using Twitch since 2014, one of the features, though small, that I've been raving about is switching between accounts. Like YouTube, I have more than one channel/account I'd like to stream on. Currently, it's just simply a hassle to log out and log in again, and as someone who uses two-factor authentication, but sometimes leaves my phone around, it also adds to the issue of the lengthy-ish process.

So I'm just hoping this idea gets pushed because it's honestly the little things that make a big impact!

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello I was wondering if there is any possible way twitch could create twitch groups Like other social medias, have like pages and groups I think Twitch should have Twitch groups

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. there is many healer, guides etc that are stuck in asmr because there is no other options and usually these streamers are buried in a see of ear licking content and sensual stream which are misleading for the viewer in search of healing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The other day I spent 20 minutes trying to get my chat overlay on Minecraft bedrock edition but guess what you can't have chat overlay on Minecraft bedrock edition so I have to pull up my own stream on my second device that's super Laggy just to see how many viewers I have and to read my chat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fast switching between channels..

Fast switching is possible in the web interface but not in the mobile application, it is difficult to follow several channels at the same time, please do this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch would benefit from a Card Collecting or Card Breaks category. There is a large market right now for trading card live breaks and rip and ships, and platforms like YouTube and WhatNot are doing a great job making these types of streams very visible. Successful streamers on Twitch who do live breaks have to tuck their streams into the Pokemon Trading Card Game or Sports category, which doesn't really capture the kind of content and service they're providing. Having a separate catch-all category for these live breaks would be great for visibility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello! I think a neat feature for panels and layout settings could be able to set up a few different layouts.. such as how it would appear on mobile devices like a phone, or how it might look on a laptop with a smaller screen. As of right now, I will edit my own About Panels and be content with how they look on my monitor, but if I go onto say my laptop it would look a bit different to how I set it up (different monitor sizes). -

Basically, having a few different pre-set screen ratios (like how…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Subathons have become a rising even in many communities, I believe twitch can help streamers organize subathons much like a hype train. Where a streamer can set incentives, a timer that counts down and increases as people subscribe, cheer, elevate, or gift subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Integrate social media posting into the channel page. Currently, we go to Discord or Twitter to communicate with fans when we're not streaming. I think if you added social media to the channel page, you'd negate the use for other platforms. The fans could "follow" streamers' posts on their page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Now that Twitch has implemented the artist badge AND emote attribution features, having a channel panel to sync with them would be awesome. When you click on an emote in a chat and see the artist who made it via attribution, you're brought to the artist's channel. In my case, I'm not a streamer, but I've created several emotes for streamers to use on their channels. They are attributed to me, but right now only I can see a list of those emotes on my private attribution page. My suggestion is to give viewers the ability to see other emotes…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Chat" sidescreen and "Following channels" sidescreen aren't the same width which makes the stream to be offcenter on screen.

I love to watch stream with both "Chat" sidescreen and "Following channels" sidescreen open so I can see who's online and whatever is going on in chat.

I suggest two settings :
    - Fixed equal-width
    - User Adjustable width

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It seems that the suggested streamers and hostlist are merged into one, which makes it difficult to separate the two. It would be nice for the Host List (for the channel page) to edit it to flag those that you would like to host while away. I like to support newer streamers that have less viewers and could really use/appreciate the exposure/viewership, but I also like to recommend those that always have 500+ viewers. While I want to show that I would recommend the popular streamers, too, I would rather let my host list show the newer streamers only. Maybe…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great to have twitch only have a dark mode. I hate having to think of how people would see my emotes, Badges and twitch panels with light mode. I think it would be much better if twitch did not have light mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?