Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

88 results found

1. Ich durchsuche fast täglich alle meine gefolgten Streamer, um zu sehen wer heute Live war und worauf die Streamer reagiert haben, bzw was sie heute für Content gebracht haben, aber das ist sehr Mühselig und Zeitaufwendig,
    es gibt bereits die Funktion Kanäle zu Sortieren nach
    Zuschauern ( Viel -> Wenig ) oder für mich empfohlenen Kanäle,
    MEIN VORSCHLAG,

Kanäle zu sortieren nach
    - Wer war zuletzt Live - ( vielleicht noch mit Zeitangabe, zb - Kanal XY war Live vor 1 Stunde )

Beispiel:
    Montanablack88 - zuletzt Live vor 1 Stunde
    DelarueTV - zuletzt Live vor 2 Stunden
    Eligella -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We love the Collections on our channel pages. It helps us show the unique moments in our broadcasts and organize them based on topic. Especially for those of us that have a variety of subject matter topics, activities or games we play.

But one thing prevents us from getting the full potential of our Collections. The Videos in the Collection Carousels are displayed with the oldest video first. As such, people look at the Videos tab and always see the same videos under each Collection every time.

The Recent Broadcasts and The Recent Highlights and Uploads seems to do this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The watch streak feature is annoying. Any way to opt out of it for either a streamer or viewer? Streamers are annoyed about the chat spam it causes. Obviously we can ignore the button, but some people still click it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please allow an option to block streamers, removing all visibility of them from the homepage, creator dashboard, and "resume watching" page.
    There is a long, long, long list of reasons why both streamers and viewers may not want to see a streamers content show up in any shape or form while browsing twitch, ranging from content or even personal history between people that can either be a nuisance to extremes of being trauma triggering.
    ESPECIALLY when things like the creator dashboard may put other streamers within your circle of influence right in front of you, when personal history with that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add a Do No Redirect optional button on the settings page.

When the streamer you are currently watching is going to end the stream, sometimes they redirect you to another person's channel. I DO NOT LIKE THAT! I had the experience where I got redirected to someone's stream which I do not want to see! It made me feel terrible! The audience should decide if they want to get redirected or not in the first place. If the streamer ends their streaming, just let it stay on his page quietly, not redirected to someone whom you are not expecting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Problem description: I will follow a streamer because I enjoy watching a certain game they play. Over time, my following list grows. When a day comes where many of them are live, but none of them are playing the games I followed them for, I tend to unfollow those streamers in order to 'clean up' and trim down my bloated following list. I'd much prefer another option.

Possible solutions:
    1- Allow filtering of games in the Following page in some capacity. If I could filter OUT a game that's the current meta, like GTA5 right now, which I don't want…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is a lot of confusion around when someone is or is not being counted as a viewer. Adding a simple indicator to a viewers interface that indicates they should be counted as a viewer (or not) may help to alleviate some of this confusion. It would also help viewers better understand what it takes to actually be counted as a viewer to support the streamers they care about.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be like mixing the VOD with the current live. The live stream would have a time bar at the bottom when we hovered over the mouse so we could go back to the live, it could have small bars like the highest peak of views on it, just like on YouTube. And obviously, a button to go back to live viewing directly in the player. Mods/editors could see Markdowns made in real time. A Back and Forward button for X seconds (configurable). Obviously, it would only be active in lives that had automatic VOD publication (or in the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Under the following tab on the Twitch app, recently added was a section titled “Recently featured clips”.

Twitch should make a section that simply shows most viewed clips from all of the streamers you follow.

It would allow viewers to stay up to date on the content from streamers that they follow. The current system requires the streamers themselves to feature certain clips, which streamers will unfortunately not keep up with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. everyone is confuses that Counter-Strike 2 is Counter-Strike they think people are playing Counter-Strike 1.6

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding a streamer personality filter to searches would enrich the diversity of content to watch.

Basically, the content creator would get this feature on their profile, which would bring up a category, in addition to games, for the creator's personalities.

Starting with a data search of the personalities that each creator identifies with... after collecting the data, make an analysis to insert those that have been filtered out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As I've been using Twitch since 2014, one of the features, though small, that I've been raving about is switching between accounts. Like YouTube, I have more than one channel/account I'd like to stream on. Currently, it's just simply a hassle to log out and log in again, and as someone who uses two-factor authentication, but sometimes leaves my phone around, it also adds to the issue of the lengthy-ish process.

So I'm just hoping this idea gets pushed because it's honestly the little things that make a big impact!

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello I was wondering if there is any possible way twitch could create twitch groups Like other social medias, have like pages and groups I think Twitch should have Twitch groups

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. there is many healer, guides etc that are stuck in asmr because there is no other options and usually these streamers are buried in a see of ear licking content and sensual stream which are misleading for the viewer in search of healing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The other day I spent 20 minutes trying to get my chat overlay on Minecraft bedrock edition but guess what you can't have chat overlay on Minecraft bedrock edition so I have to pull up my own stream on my second device that's super Laggy just to see how many viewers I have and to read my chat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fast switching between channels..

Fast switching is possible in the web interface but not in the mobile application, it is difficult to follow several channels at the same time, please do this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Simply allow the option to select "Not interested" DIRECTLY on the channels appearing in the "recommended channels" section.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch would benefit from a Card Collecting or Card Breaks category. There is a large market right now for trading card live breaks and rip and ships, and platforms like YouTube and WhatNot are doing a great job making these types of streams very visible. Successful streamers on Twitch who do live breaks have to tuck their streams into the Pokemon Trading Card Game or Sports category, which doesn't really capture the kind of content and service they're providing. Having a separate catch-all category for these live breaks would be great for visibility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please allow it so I can easily block streamers that I find offensive. Your "help center" says click the 3 dots and click 'block user'. That information is incorrect, as there isn't a 'block user' option when clicking the 3 dots.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi, Im a streamer of the platform and I would love to interact more with my community through images and text posts as well as polls.

Do you guys think you'll add a timeline tab where our community and streamer friends can actually keep up with us on the platform?

I think it would be a helpful edition to help small streamers grow as well as preserve the community of larger streamers.

Please heavily consider doing this for us as I think it would really show you have our best interest at heart as users of your platform.

Thank You

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?