Improve the Function of Stream Teams
Currently, stream teams work to categorize like-minded creators and friends under a certain game, genre, or theme. Nothing really links these creators together beyond sporting the same team name in their bios. Here are a couple suggestions to help promote creators of all sizes in the same stream team:
- adding a single emote that is shared between all creators on the same team
- increased channel point incentive for raiding other creators on the same team
- instead of prioritizing highest viewership, adding a "featured streamer" option at the top of the team page to encourage growth for smaller streamers
- adding a bulletin board column on which all stream team creators can post short announcements
- adding squad stream functionality
These are a few off-the-top suggestions for features that would help create a more cohesive feeling of community. I think stream teams hold a lot of potential for creators, and they can serve as a powerful means of promotion, without leaning too heavily into the functionality of a public message board.