Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

262 results found

1. Give an option to the streamers to enable/disable subs (and bits, basically any income) for on stream basis (or just select a charity and all subs/bits would be transferred there).

In case we use something in our stream that prohibits commercial use/income (in my case its a mod for a game).

I don't want to get trouble, but I'd like to stream this game. At the moment I am forced to go on my unmonetized (yt) channel with this, because I can't to get in trouble here since it's not monetized.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to be able to enable Web browser / desktop notifications for ALL messages in chat, not just mentions, so I can route it easily to the system sound or popup on screen, so I can see when streaming a game. Otherwise even when using a second monitor it is easy to miss these things.

I don't even need any rate limiting, but some adaptive notifications throttling could be useful. I just do not want to miss ones that are infrequent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This would basically be a way for a content creator on twitch to pause the ability for other accounts to follow their channel for a given period of time. It would mostly be a good solution to follow bot raids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ben yayınlardaki müzik ile diğer seslerin ses seçeneği olmasını istiyorum yani discord botlarında olduğu gibi izleyicilerin yayındaki müzik ses seviyesini kendilerine göre ayarlayabilmesi gelirse mükemmel olur.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have twitch support OBS Pro like it does for the free OBS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently the front page has an ellipsis "..." button next to each video thumbnail, allowing you to either report the streamer or tell the algorithm you are not interested.

I would like this feature on the Following directory as well, especially for Recommended videos. Also please add a third option, to "Hide" the thumbnail. There will be times where I don't necessarily want the algorithm to memorize this, but simply don't want a thumbnail to be shown at the moment. This third option is something competitor Youtube currently has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to be able to find out when I have started moderating for a twitch streamer and how long I've been moderating for them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My friends and I operate a shared channel on Twitch via stream keys which has functioned fairly well for us over the years. There is, however, one ever-present issue that limits some of our ability to take advatange of some sought-after features.

That, of course, being the way the OAuth system works for channels. Since we run on stream keys, we lack the ability to take advantage of third-party programs that use the Twitch SSO to function. Currently, to generate the token for those applications, it requires the discrete user:pass login for the channel which just isn't feasible. Not having…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please remove the new "Rewind the Stream" feature, or at least move it down so that one must scroll to see it. I have accidentally clicked it several times and it's very annoying to have to refresh and watch ads just to catch back up to the live stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For the future for Twitch it would be a great idea to make

4 Formats for Twitch Streamers. Each Twitch Streamer as an individual starts from somewhere in their life. When you first start your first channel its like a Ghost Town until you meet a couple of friends and people interested in your stream. From there If you watch other individuals online that play the same games as what your viewers might watch, that is called cross promotion when you refer your old streamers to their channel. Without less talk of how to get started on twitch for anyone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently you can only open chat settings in a live stream. When viewing recent broadcasts, this feature is deactivated.

I request that some of the chat features, in particular chat text size, be enabled for a better experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to add games to a twitch prime loot priority list so that I'm notified when loot is available, or so that when i click the prime loot page they are prioritized if available.

Prime loot is awesome, but sometimes hard to find as there are so many campaigns, it's hard to quickly see the games i care about

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A option to show in-game time when choosing what stream to watch. Me myself like to watch the start of dota games and therefore often jump around a bit until i find some of the streamers i follow who just entered a game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What if there was a way to host two streamers, plying the same game, where you can choose which streamers chat and audio to hear at any time. There could also be options for steamers to chat with one another (or not), and for there to be three chats (one for each streamer, and one for both audiences to talk Amongst themselves). This could also
    Evolve into a Chatroulette style room
    Where audience members can queue up to watch random 1v1 games between streamers. Wattgare@

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to have a global summary of: who is sub+ who gift a sub even if he received a gift sub before + who gives cheers. I need fo stats and in order to organize a giveaway

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a new Partnership Tier (GOLD PARTNER) for creators with 25-50M+ followers OR after meeting specific requirements. Gold Partner streams will be PAID ONLY. Twitch users can purchase individual subscriptions or a package deal that grants access to all GOLD PARTNER STREAMS. Gold Partner Streams will be BROADCAST TELEVISION QUALITY OR HIGHER (MOVIES) in terms of budget, production, and skill. Gold Partnership should be nearly impossible to attain, this is akin to PRIME TIME TELEVISION / TOP 10 MOVIES in terms of quality - NOT JUST POPULARITY ALONE CAN GET YOU HERE. CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO STREAMERS ON EARTH (OTHER…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Basically users that don't want to link bank info or PayPal could have the payouts directly into a linked Amazon account as alot of users here probably use Amazon for online shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Each user can buy or get a signature form, the streamer can sign this form or put their stamp. The viewer can collect the stamps from each favorite streamer and showcase this form in their profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As Twitch Partners can make Teams, Affiliates should be able to make a community page so they can share that with there communities

With the communities page you can't do invite only. Anyone can join a community page, only affiliates can create a community page giving affiliates a way to grow & network with there community and fellow affiliates on Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bonjour !

Je suggère une fonctionnalité qui propose aux streamers d'acheter des droits de diffusion à l'unité pour le temps d'une lecture d'une musique choisie.
    Vraiment comme le concept d'une jukebox.

Fonctionnement :
    Des artistes musicaux en partenariat avec Twitch proposent leurs créations dans une bibliothèque dédiée à la jukebox et qui est accessible aux streamers.

Pour une somme définie, les streamers obtiennent le droit de jouer le morceau.

Il pourrait y avoir deux tarifs différents :

• Un tarif avec un droit de diffusion d'un morceau uniquement en live
    • Un tarif avec droit de diffusion d'un morceau en live +…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?