Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Extensions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Currently, overlay extensions only overlay the video on PC.

Please allow overlay extensions to overlay the video on mobile too.

2,634 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

873 comments  ·  CME Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When an Extension goes through constant improvement cycles the Extension versions start to pile up on the developer dashboard. There doesn't appear to be a particular order in which the versions are displayed so it becomes a tedious task to find the latest one just by looking through the small semver text on the thumbnail.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I seem to have a persistent issue with users who are banned from my chat still being able to use my extensions to troll/harass me, resulting in the deactivation of the extension until the user moves on. Please have extensions check for banned users and disallow them to use the extension on my channel if they are banned. This is a particularly large issue especially with the Sound Alert Extension. Imagine being spammed with a "RIP" alert every thirty seconds just because you banned a 12 year old from your streams. Not Fun.

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Today extensions (overlay extensions) are only available on certain web browsers (for PC/MAC).
    Make it available/work on all browsers.

Today extensions (overlays) don´t work on mobile and tablets (apps).
    Make it available/work on mobile and tablet apps.

Please also find a way to make extensions synced, be able to be used in replays/VOD´s/Clips.

105 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CME Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A system similar to what Steam has: Trading Cards that can be unlocked by engaging with the streamer. (Requires the streamer to have such feature enabled; The streamer can design and upload their cards and set conditions such as drop rate, how to get them, say by following, subscribing, donating etc.)

Each user would have their own trading card menu in their personal dashboard, to check which have been unlocked, from which streamers, etc.
    Viewers can also trade cards with others if they have doubles, etc.
    Collecting all cards from a streamer could also unlock a badge or whatever the…

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it possible to add editor credentials to another Twitch user to edit one's overlays and select the one in-use. Make it possible to add editor credentials to another Twitch user/account to edit one's overlays and select the one in-use. It would avoid security issues from sharing passwords in order to create/edit/select overlays.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CME Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be great to have a panel feature that would autoplay highlight/clip videos when a viewer clicks on our page or on the about page.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I just downloaded Soundtrack by Twitch and while the music is quality stuff, I would really like to be able to create my own playlists. I'm picky about what songs I listen to, particularly when it comes to language, and I want to make sure I'm only streaming songs I'm comfortable listening to. Could you also add a search feature so I can search songs? Thank you so much!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would suggest making sure whoever makes an extension that requires bits needs to continuing offering support for that extension for as long as it remains up. I have used multiple extensions thats require bits from the users in my chat and those who made the extension no longer supported it and was just collecting the 20%.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There is a very large community that makes content for Twitch directly from your PS4 or Xbox console, and we do not have all the advantages that streamers have from PC, developing "exclusive" extensions for streams from console can help this community too much.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As I was watching the god gamer Moonmoon play Ghost of Tsushima, it occurred to me that it would be nice to have the ability to donate to the game developer. Maybe twitch can make deals with the developers to set up wallets and what not, and if a streamer is playing their game/category then an extension will allow viewers to also donate to the game dev.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi,

It would be great to showcase a short clip of 30 - 60sec to showcase the extension.

This could demonstrate a lot more than just a picture and is pretty common for similar platforms.

It is somewhat surprising a live broadcasting platform doesn't have this feature.

Hope you guys make it work.

Cheers, Jeroensk - CVS-Gaming

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CME Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add something like a small visible meter that chat can send their feedback on by liking or disliking the streamer, content theyre providing or the stream as a whole, without viewers leaving to have impact on the view count and on whats streamer doing right or wrong from chats perspective.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Go to your channel.

2. Click "Edit Panels". You should see this: https://i.gyazo.com/7431ffc77efa263da1b8753ac81f3328.png

3. Click "Activate" on one of the default extensions. A popup will appear.

4. Click "Activate" on the bottom right of the popup. The popup will disappear.

5. Click "Configure" on the newly added panel extension. A popup will appear.

6. Click "Activate" on the bottom right of the popup. Nothing happens.

When you have 3 or more activated extensions, clicking "Activate" on step #6 will display a dropdown. Until then, it does nothing.

This confuses users and causes them to send bug reports to the extension developer, when really this is…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quiero que se puedan crear extensiones para dispositivos móviles para que la experiencia de crear extensiones sea más cómoda para los que no usan computadoras y Notebooks

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I love the fact my LG smartv got your app, but i can't login my account on it, so when i watch my favored streamers by him i dont get stuff like channel points or can interact in chat in any form... It's sad because watching twitch on TV has became more fun than on PC to me, so... this is my feedback.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 확장 프로그램이 설치된 채널 진입 후, 우측의 확장 프로그램 설정의 ‘접근 권한 관리’에서 권한 부여/해제 시 자동 리프레쉬 혹은 Twitch.ext.onAuthorized 콜백이 와야 하는데 두 기능 모두 작동하지 않습니다.

(참고 문서 : https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/extensions/reference#requestidshare)

대상 확장 프로그램 : Pick&Go

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 출시 전 확장 프로그램 접근 권한에서 스트리머 화이트리스트를 등록했는데, 출시 후 화이트리스트 이외의 계정에서도 해당 확장 프로그램이 검색 및 설치가 됩니다.

대상 확장 프로그램명 : Pick&Go

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As an editor for a few of my friends, as it stands the only way for me to edit their extentions is via their personal sign in ID and password. I find this rather distasteful since we are supposed to never share that information. As an editor, I should be allowed to access something as important as extensions that provide NEEDED additions to the stream! Please, I hope Twitch, fellow users, and fellow editors share in this idea and see the assistance it would offer the gamers, and the truly epic opportunity Twitch editors(Like myself) would be able to further…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?