Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Extensions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Extensions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I really would appreciate an option/a feature where you can select certain streams to not appear in any form while you are on Twitch. Especially in the last few months there seemed to appear a big hype around those bath tub streams, where women stream in a bath tub while being almost completely naked. Everytime I go on Twitch, there are at least 3 of those in my recommended Channels, and when I browse the Just Chatting categorie, the whole top segment is filled with those streams. I can't handle it no more... It was already bad before the bath…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would really love to show people who watch me on mobile to see the overlays I made, I would stream so much more often, I worked so ******* that overlay just for people who watch me on their phone (which is nearly all of my viewers) to not see it. I don’t have the money for a pc so I can’t put an overlay on that way, so I’d love it if this feature was added to Overlay Expert on mobile. Pleassseeeee

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. allows you to make a bit goal on the overlay that will keep track of those bits from one date to another

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. One of the main problems streamers of competitive online titles face daily is stream sniping. You see it across most main stream titles, from League of Legends to Call of Duty: WarZone. One of the ways this is dealt with, is the hidden map. On each game, streamers are finding ways to hide their mini map, or full screen map to avoid stream snipers. I am suggesting an extension which will allow subscribers to see past this veil. When I watch League of Legends streamers, I am frustrated because I am not able to see the mini map but understand…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. An extension to display the local time of the person who's watching on the video player to allow for time management.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CME Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Implement a way for viewers to control their own audio levels
    for example i use twitch studio and have my game audio and mic audio but regulating it per game can be a hassle and people of different types of hearing will have different experiences/preference could i stream these two different audio sources in a way that allows the viewers to select the values of each one separately through some sort of extra extension.

dont wanna hear the streamer just came for gameplay mute them turn up the game

bit hard of hearing turn the game down turn the speech…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. whenever you follow someone you can chose where you get notified at, Twitter, Facebook, ETC, the ONE reason i don't watch twitch is because i don't know when their live

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I really wish those popular streamers add the closed captions to their stream for the viewers who is Deaf including myself. It's 2021 already though. Is there a way you could force them to add it? I would be much appreciate it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How about you make it so kinect works

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The current small number of merch-selling extensions are not very good or reliable, but developers aren't allowed to build any extensions to compete with them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The new purple screen of death that's been happening to a lot of people obviously doesn't work as intended and should be removed until it does. I miss a lot of streams because it pops up randomly. I never use adblock on twitch. I use BTTV and FFZ. That shouldn't be flagged as 3rd party tools that affect the stream performance negatively.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Whenever my mouse hovers over the "Stop following" button, the "Stop following" pop-up still stays on the screen even the my mouse has moves. Its kinda annoying, and the only way to remove it is by moving your mouse to the "Turn off notification" button. This removes the "Stop following" pop-up, and everything is back to normal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a way to pull users's channel points from the API. It would be really nice to be able to have a channel point leaderboard from an Extension, or directly from you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be awesome to add in the tags for World of Warcraft category the class people play for example:
    Mage
    Rogue
    Paladin
    Warrior
    etc...

much easier to filter and find players who play the class you are interested in watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CME Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add the "Extensions" feature to Twitch Studio! Rather irritating that it's not available on the official studio software.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the "Extensions" feature to Twitch Studio! Rather irritating that it's not available on the official studio software.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Giphy extention when i add it to my stremlabs it is not working. why? yes i copy and pasted into add browser source

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?