Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

150 results found

1. Moderators should not get ads! We need to hear and see everything, also many mods don’t have the money to subscribe and avoid ads.

When I need to get to stream quickly and there is an pre-roll ad, I cannot do what I’m suppose to do.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ads hinder growth so, so much and they barely make any profit for small creators/ for twitch when playing on small creators‘ channels. Maybe give affiliates the ability to turn off all ads completely in their streams, and only have mandatory ads for partners?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it an option to play ads while your stream is static (meaning the streamer is not at the computer) This would be a great way for streamers to remove pre-rolls without sacrificing any content for the viewers watching.

How it would work: Twitch detects a static screen in a channel with the settings enabled. It then sends out a 30 second ad (Configurable by the streamer) The streamer comes back with a happy audience and with pre-rolls disabled for newcomers.

I'm no developer but I'm sure there's a drop in bitrate used whenever the screen is static, there's also…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new “auto running ads” is a great start. Now add a countdown alert where the hype train is indicating an upcoming ad & how long it will be. Offer a pop up in chat allowing non-subs an option to click sub to avoid it & subs to click to choose to view it for extra support & offer cool “ad supporter badges” for people that change & get cooler the more ads they watch as a reward for supporting through ads. For more of my ideas please look under the hashtag #bladesideas on Twitter. I’ve already come up with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow option for moderators to click on usernames in chat and as option instead timing out make them watch ad for 1 minute instead of only muting the viewer. This would increase streamer & Twitch ad revenue.

In order to avoid abuse only allow moderators to use this option X amount of times per user per stream or X amount of times per hour.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reward small amount of bits (1-10) to viewers for watching a streamer for a certain amount of time, and add the bits to their inventory. Ex. If you watch Twitch Rivals for 30 minutes straight, you get 5 bits, and so on for longer watch times.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It’s crazy that I buy 100 subs to gift to someone and I pay the same 4.99 price, isn’t it about time a bulk purchase discount applies to quantity of subs more than 25 ? I have gifted over 2500 subs and I feel it’s crazy that with quantity the price doesn’t decrease.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would love animated emotes for mobile plus a bunch of features currently not supported for mobile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think there should be a way to "watch ad later". Lets say you can "save" up to like three ads to watch in another time. Once the limit is reached, you are "forced" to watch them. This would be good because sometimes we get in a stream in key moments and/or ads come up during key moments of the stream. That way we can save the ads for a moment when nothing really is happening on the stream or the streamer is taking a break.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I live in Belgium and yes we have 3 oficial languages but I only speak Dutch(65%) not French(34,9%) or German(0,1%). so I want to choose to only see ads in Dutch and English no French no German

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When switching to Mod view on a channel, it will sometimes run an ad, even if I've just loaded the page watched an ad and switched to mod view.

When going into Mod View, it shouldn't roll an ad, which, in some instances I've switched to that view at the request of the streamer, which I then loose details from the streamer due to the ad roll.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Every time I request not to see a specific ad because it is either offensive/inappropriate, or is not in line with my interests, it's like the report just goes into a black hole.

I keep getting the same ads over and over again even after I have submitted a playback issue report.

The feature just seems to be there to make you feel like you're doing something, when in actuality it's being ignored, and Twitch (or maybe Amazon) is the ultimate arbiter in what ad you get to watch.

Please have this feature function properly, so people who wish to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Run a check and see how many times you've shown me the same audible ad it must be around 50 times. please make sure there's a variety of ads. or a means after like showing me it 3-5 times to ask for a different ad as I'm clearly not interested in buying it and you could be advertising me things I actually want to buy.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add an option, as there is actually already with partners, but with affiliates, to have the possibility to hand out a sub to a regular viewer once every few months, I think this is a good idea because I notice that there are often people in the chat who do not have the money to be able to subscribe to a streamer themselves.
    I hope that this will be looked at so that people who are less fortunate can also enjoy ad free viewing sometime.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Does streamers get ad revenue on highlights?
    2. Does streamers get ad revenue on highlights even if highlights are embedded on a website owned by channel owner?
    3. If YES then write/ provide this info on affiliate ad revenue program page. Thanks, Reason for this request is that I could not find this info on twitch ,also could not get relevant info even after reaching out to twitch support.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why we having bot or command advertising by the streamer when the audience knows very well the purpose of the add. I believe if there was a ''Watch an add to support creator' button I would click it even just to redeem the chat points to highlight my message or redeem emojis or sound allert... i think it's functional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I appreciate the addition of the ads manager. But I wish I could delay auto ads besides running one manually. If something super exciting is happening on stream it'd be great to have a 'delay the auto ad for 3 minutes' button or something like that. You could limit it to one delay per hour so people don't try to abuse it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twicth üzerinde ücretsiz binlerce kullanıcı var bunlar üzerinden para kazanmak için Twicth yayınlarda belli periyotlarda reklam koymalı kullanıcı eğer bu durumu kabul ederse her ay istediği bir yayıncıya Abone olabilir. Eğer kullanıcı reddederse şuan ki sistemde devam eder abone olmayan kullanıcı olarak devam eder. Bu seçim hakkı sunulması dahilinde kullanıcıların çoğu reklam izleyerek abone olmayı tercih edecektir. Bu sayede hem Twicth kazanır hem yayıncılar kazanır hem kullanıcılar kazanır. Fikir yatırımcısı olarak bana da biraz komisyon verilse hiç fena olmaz iyi günler iyi akşamlar dilerim.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My subscribers like the idea of being able to opt in to watch ads if turning off ads is a perk for subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Streamers now have a Pre-Rolls Off Timer in the creator dashboard. This is a very nice feature, since they can see how much time is left, and they can keep the time up by doing short ads, opposed to doing 180s every hour. However, how are channel Editors supposed to know how much time is left on Pre-Rolls being disabled? They can't. The only way for us to know they're disabled is to torture our non-subs with 180s of ads every hour. 180s of ads is horrible though, and people leave.
    It would be a great help to the site,…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?