Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

460 results found

1. Tive uma experiência desagradável com as renovações automáticas no meu primeiro sub, uma vez que não sabia que ao comprar sub ele por defeito ativa a renovação automática, por isso sugiro que via mail ou outra alternativa seja informado que a renovação automática está ativa e como se desativa. E ainda, alguns dias antes da subscrição expirar também um aviso via mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. One of my favorite streamers started using ad breaks to disable pre-roll ads. That's awesome, it sounds like that will help with gaining new followers! But I don't want to see ads. I was thinking about buying Turbo, but I already have so many "qualifications" (aka revenue) that seem like they should qualify me to not see ads. Here's why I think it's unreasonable:

• I have Prime
    • I'm Subbed
    • I'm VIP
    • I've donated over 2k bits
    • I've gifted subs

Suggestion: reaching the 100 bits badge will grant immunity from midroll ads for a month.

Suggestion: Being VIP grants immunity from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If someone is giving out auto gift subs, assign it to supporters who deserve it the most. Base it on number of hours watched, past subscribers, bit givers, etc.

The business idea for gift subs is for the recipient to possibly renew. Please don't reward them to viewers who are not engaged.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It could be cheaply buy pack of 5/10/20 channels subscriptions tier 1,2 or 3 with the chance to renew it montly, quarterly, biannual or yearly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch support was great btw. I was on a channel and saw free sub message on popup and I was thinking maybe I earned it with hours watched, well I clicked it and it used by prime sub without adequate warning, imo. Naturally, I could not then spend my prime sub on the channel I normally do. That popup and lack of warning really upset me today, and I feel like it is almost fraudulent representation. If it said free with prime that would be different, but didn't say anything about that when it popped up, so frustrated. Please fix…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like that the affiliates do not take so much money or that they are not asked for those € 100 to collect, I understand that they are asked for a minimum but it is small.
    And another thing that for partners and affiliates they can give away some free subscriptions every month

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Many people are having to create different accounts and putting prime in order to be able to sub in different stream channels. Why don't you put a more expensive package with, for example, double value and that can give 2 sub prime per month, triple value and that can give 3 sub prime per month, and so on in a single account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I use Twitch nearly 95% of the time on my phone. Having to use my PC (and only the PC at this point) to resub to my favorite channel is a hassle. If Amazon can't just add a button that says "Use my Twitch Prime Sub" than maybe I can exchange my Prime Sub for a token? If this isn't possible, please let me load the desktop version of Twitch on my mobile device. It hasn't been able to do so for a few months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a renew subscription button for Twitch Turbo. Right now if you cancel Twitch Turbo at any point it is canceled until it runs out then you have to pay for it again instead of being able to just reenable the sub like you can for channel subs. I think this is important especially now with the new Ads in place people will be using turbo more often.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What i honestly could only come to in addressing possible issues involving the subsctription system is perhaps the overwhelming or unrealistic feeling one may have when indeed the community they have sewn together truly works to financially support them by buying a subscription, typically voluntarily, for to see a streamers work. I suspect that perhaps giving 1 free sub for making affiliate or partner, 1 gift sub for the chat to use in the very next stream, and have both be given and financially valid from twitch, as it would make a person say to themselves "Alright, its not too…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you click the Subscribe button you should be able to submit a 1min long video as the creator and maybe tell them why they should subscribe. It would be very cool too see this feature get added. Youtube uses it and it look super cool!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice if there was an announcement of the Subtember event on each channel, near the Subscribe button. When you click on the announcement link, it will have a summary of Subtember benefits. You can click on a link to go to a Subtember help page that gives more information.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SUBtember  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i wish me and my friends have been doing youtube for 2 years we started runing out of money we thought we can stream and make money for it being unavailable on my country am in egypt

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice if people earned in their local currency and not in dollars.

I.e earnings in dashboard are converted to the market rate on that day from dollars to local currency.
    Wouldn't be hard to do as many other sites do a similar thing.

Then we could get paid in our local currency saving us money as we currently get a really bad deal with fees and currency conversion fees.

At payout, people outside the USA get hit ******* currency conversions!
    We have to pay higher fees to withdraw our earnings plus fees to convert to our local…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dear Twitch,

I think I speak for most of the streaming community when I say we do NOT like your new mid-roll strategy. Ads are among the biggest annoyances on the site and the solution is not to give us more ads. Here are some ideas on making ads on Twitch better for both the creator and the viewer.

1. Give the creators an actual cut of the ad revenue
      Right now, this is absolutely peanuts when you compare it to other video content sites, it’s actually insane. This would make running ads also a bit more attractive for creators and…

351 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Subscriptions should be changed to be based on hours live or some granular amount.

Currently some streamers say that they are stressed due to the feeling that they must meet the worth of their viewer's subscriptions. If subscriptions were based on hours live, streamers would also have more time to shift focus. Additionally, more people would subscribe as they would feel that they would get its worth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello i have an idea that I would like to be considered if you will think about it. During the current situation of covid-19 and with people losing their jobs and having low income at the moment. I had an idea that if someone couldnt keep up their monthly subscription why can they not buy one using twitch channel points that they have collected over watching the stream. Say like 1000 points to purchase a subscription? Or something like that. I know viwers can gift subs but people such as myself do not like to ask others because it comes…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have questions about SUBTEMBER. When we subscribe to any streamer in excess of 1 month (like we buy a three month sub or a six month sub) the streamer isn't notified or there isn't a proper notification for it, but its on our receipts.

Is there a reason behind this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SUBtember  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?