Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

334 results found

1. I have editor role in a friends stream as well as VIP at the end of the stream i hadnt closed the window as i was in a game one of the mods told everyone to go to sleep and i jokingly typed out make me to which he timed me out for 1800 seconds a funny joke but I then tried to switch over to the video producer tab to see what i could make from todays stream to find i didnt have permission anymore I dont think this is intended affect since i still had VIP and it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have the wrong age on Twitch and had it for a while, wanting to fix it now, how can I do that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sans faire exprès j'ai désactiver les Pubs sur ma chaîne en effectuant un réglage justement ... Bien sûre j'ai tout se suite réactiver les publicités , depuis cette instant les téléspectateur non plus de publicités ... Il faut que twitch résolu ce soucis sur ma Chaîne ... Merci Beaucoup ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Just let me use any password I ******* like, you're Twitch not a ******* bank. I stg The Password Game is easier than the **** you pull. "THiS is ToO SiMiLar to noRMaL WorDS" *****, what normal word has an @ and two numbers? Want me to make it in wingdings as well?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Creation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If a name is awaiting recycling don't show it as available when you add a new one. I have had this frustration for a while because I originally didn't understand when I would get "available" but it was just an error when trying to set the change of username to specific ones with no other explanation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When using the Twitch app for Android, all of the people I follow who are live are shown at the top of the follows page. However, currently they're shown in a fixed order, which is highest viewer count to lowest viewer count. My feature request is being able to change the order they're displayed in.

Most of the time I tend to watch streams with lower viewer counts, because the chat isn't so overwhelming for me as an autistic person when there are fewer people, and streamers are more easily able to engage with chat in such situations. Currently, this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. privacy tiers popup or (PTP) could be a feature for the less experienced that gives the user tiers on what they want collected or used by the data they provided to twitch. this will be a popup (like what the name implies) that appears for a user once or twice before dissapearing unless they sign in again (not to be confused with reopening the browser)

tier 0: off
    in the name.

tier 1:
    disables third party tracking cookies but will keep targeted ads.

tier 2:
    disables third party tracking cookies, opts out of targeted ads and clears the targeted ad…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As it stands, there is not a way for banned (wrongfully or otherwise) streamers to access their tax information. Banned streamers can only access the appeals portal, meaning, even if they use taxcentral.amazon.com, they can not view/download or access their tax information. If you are not going to mail 1099's then you must fix this issue and provide a means for banned streamers to rightfully access their tax documents, withholding tax information is illegal and each grievance filed for failure to do so is $250, there is also no HR or Billing information provided nor is there an option to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. there needs to be a way to disable 2fa without having a phone number or needing to sign into authy (which requires a phone number as well). i have gone through your automated support since December of last year with no resolution other than "Our policy is typically to not remove Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) under any circumstance, as doing so would defeat the purpose of your account having that extra level of protection.

When reviewing the information provided for the account we were unable to verify ownership and as a result, we will not be able to remove 2FA from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. my bio has misspelled words in it along with parts I'm trying to update before I start streaming. I'm trying to refine it you see. since it has under 300 characters it should be good but it keeps bugging out. saying I have more than 300 and refusing to update. can someone please help fix this ********. PS there don't seem to be option to report a problem going on with your own bio other than getting yourself banded might want to address that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Nobody here is oblivious to the knowledge that tons of people are having difficulty logging into twitch and that twitch's "suggestions" for fixing this issue never work usually leaving a lot of people with an unsatisfying "we've extended all troubleshooting options so we'll be closing this ticket" and still being locked out of their account.

Well I've gone out of my way to find a potential solution for this problem until Twitch actually decides to fix the login issue and that is to provide an option on the login screen to force a 2FA check which tends to fix the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You may create additional Twitch accounts at any time as long as you comply with the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creating-an-account-with-twitch?language=ja

Can be created but not used. lol

Manage and use 5 accounts with different concepts at the same time.
    Do you think it is good? Do you think it is bad?

〇 mobaimobue
    〇 murabitob777
    〇 murabitoc777
    × murabitox777
    × murabitoy777

〇 Accounts currently available for both login and use
    × Currently login is not available, password reset is not available, and administrative use is not available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, if a user is logged in to multiple Amazon accounts (in my case, I am always logged in to amazon.com and amazon.co.jp because I live in Japan), Prime Loot links take me to my amazon.com account and say I am not a Prime member. However, my Prime is with amazon.co.jp and that is what is linked to Twitch. I often can't claim certain loot without logging out of amazon.com and clearing cookies with forces me to re-authenticate on every single website I use. Twitch should know my region and should default to the Amazon account where I have linked…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This is less for twitch and more for the users looking for a solution.

I've been having this issue for months and stopped using twitch for a long period of time due to the constant verifications every time i open it up. Always from the same pc, same connection, etc. Never used incognito or cleared my cache as people said.

I seem to have found a solution that fixed this for me yesterday; I got the idea to remove my chrome extension ad-blocker. It seems to have worked so far so I hope it'll help out at least a few…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. É muita burocracia para se redefinir uma senha, todas as vezes que preciso editar alguma coisa tenho que enviar um reset de senha pq as senhas que normalmente usamos para outros sites vocês dizem ser fracas e não deixa colocar, senha com letras maiúsculas, minúsculas, caracteres especiais e números e mesmo assim pra vocês é fraca. Mudem isso! Sem falar que vocês já mandam um código no e-mail então pra que tanta burocracia na senha.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One of the charities channel owners I stream for uses StreamerBot, SB from here on. Many of the commands and such are on his PC. He's not able to share the commands and such when he uses SB as SB has the user sign into their Twitch account. It would nice to allow people who stream for charities to use there own password for logging into the channel, but only as a non-admin. So let's say I want to stream for the charity and use SB. I cannot use SB right now as it calls for me to sign into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. While using Firefox Multi-Account Containers, it is not possible to log on into Twitch.
    The returned error message is always "Your browser is not currently supported.". Logging in on the same Firefox instance (ver. 108.0.1) without using a container for Twitch works. According to the web developer tools, there seems to be a problem with the Integrity service, especially a non-descriptive cloudfront error resulting in a 400 http error code.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Poder cambiar de mail porque necesito cambiar mi mail para poder entrar a mi cuenta ya que con el mail que está mi cuenta ya no puedo entrar y ya mande msj y nadie ma ayuda

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The password recovery with the email is not working (checked and not the email provider's fault). I tried to solve it with the support but after a handful of emails they just closed the ticket with this: they really want to help, but cannot. I just wanted them to send that recovery mail to the email adress that belongs to that twich account but they "unfortunately cannot help".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?