Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

51 results found

1. When using Chrome and clicking on the Prime Loot menu, you can use the X to close out each individual item under the "For You, Games, Ending Soon" categories, but you can never clear the list completely. Whatever item is the last item in the list, it stays there and you can't close it...ever. This is really annoying to us OCD-ers. Please allow us to close out all the items and display an all caught up message just like the notifications area.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I wanted to see the people who gifted me a subscription but it's not possible because the notifications disappear. I would suggest creating a space to see the subscriptions received.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Maybe dont send Emails Containing Fake chats, like "we miss username", to bad that they are not here. Are you competing with Youtube on not respecting your community?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please stop automatically turning off notifications for streamers I haven't watched for a while. At the very least, either give me an option in the email to revert the changes, or be smart enough to know which I have manually re-enabled so as to stop making them part of the next wave. I'm not on Twitch often, but I like knowing when certain friends are online, and it drives me absolutely crazy to have to go seek out each person from a long list of subs and manually re-enable the notifications every time the algorithm decides I don't need them…

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think that including the stream category directly in the notification, can save us some space. And no more need to specify it when I launch my stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I just received a marketing notification for a free skin for Callisto Protocol, despite having marketing notifications turned off. Please keep marketing notifications OFF, or at least limited to the Prime Loot dropdown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Many old games do not have round-the-clock LIVE broadcasts. Please enable a Live Category Notification so that, on the rare occurrence that a streamer is broadcasting a category of interest, we can at least have the option to tune in and show support. Many retro streams and streamers are going unnoticed, despite broadcasting categories with large follower bases.

Many of us are more interested in tuning in to our favorite games, rather than our favorite channels. Please make that easy for us by sending us notifications when our followed categories go LIVE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. macOS Ventura is officially released to the public and now Safari 16.1 has WebPush support. But while other websites are working with WebPush Twitch notifications are not working. I get the notification button and when I click I do not get the prompt to allow permissions this is only happening on twitch other sites are showing the prompt correctly. I get no notifications when people go live. I have tried clearing cache and checking my setting but it still not working. This is the same WebPush as Firefox and Chrome so resolving this issue should not be a big project.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently if you have smart notifications on, you'll get a go live notification on Twitch for a few seconds and then it disappears. While on mobile, your notifications stay until viewed due to how phones work.

I would like all go live notifications to go into "My Notifications" so you can actually see who recently went live from anywhere on the website.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To let streamers moderate notification feature which will push when the game started. 50%+ games have long queues. Pretty sure this will be useful for both counterparties. Basicaly viewers leave when streamers searching for the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a viewer, I would like to be able to receive a push notification when any streamer goes live in a certain category, or with certain tags, or both! I love finding new streamers to watch, and this would help me discover more of them.

Oftentimes, there are less popular games or categories which will have low numbers of viewers, who are very dedicated to that category. If I'm a viewer who loves an older game, I would have no idea that someone new has decided to try that game unless I already followed them (or happened to be browsing…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make alerts in real time to everyone that in following

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you select the "Prime gaming loot" button to the left of the notifications button, you are shown a list of notification of the possible loot to claim and for most you are able to clear these by clicking on the 'x' and it disappears but if it's the last of these notifications clicking the 'x' does nothing.

This was seen on chrome, ever since that tab's been updated to show the "All", "Free Games" and "Ending Soon" tabs

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide a means of alerting users of notable and significant changes to Twitch as these changes go live. Something similar is in place for creators and moderators in the form of the "What's New & Feedback" icon, but this does not always cover every change. People should be alerted to all changes, even cosmetic ones, especially if key features would be affected.

In particular, it would be good if there could be an option to sign up for a mailing list for announcements made via the Twitch blog as well as updates to the Community Guidelines. This would be especially…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to see the ability to toggle notifications for our followers.

Sometimes I don't want all my followers to see I'm going live, especially on days where I may stream multiple times. Some days I would like to go live without sending out any notifications.

Admin audit: added in additional words to title, so it's easier to find/understand idea from title alone

128 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to receive notifications when my clips are deleted by the system (with an indication of the reason) or by a streamer.
    Sometimes it is unclear whether clip violates the rules or simply failed to create.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If a viewer could select a favorite streamer which stream would start immediately within the first seconds after going live, so you don´t have to pay attention to notifications. A notification can be missed so easily, also they are too small. Not everyone is always connected to an email account. Also the follower list get´s updated too slowly.

I always miss my favorite streamer CookSux, don´t see the notifcation and see him showing up in my follower list too late, but he´s already online since 30 or 50 minutes or even 2 hours.

I hope that´s a good idea for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't push notifications of a streamer I'm already watching to me. If I've been watching them for 2 hours, then I already know they are live. I don't need another notification later. Especially when they are about to end the stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. whenever you follow someone you can chose where you get notified at, Twitter, Facebook, ETC, the ONE reason i don't watch twitch is because i don't know when their live

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?