Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

51 results found

1. My idea would need to be an option that streamers can turn on and off; basically when you get the notification on your phone that a streamer went live one of the options is 'Keep Me Updated on This Stream'. What this option would do is periodically send a text update (via notifications, text being the format not the means of communication) of what is going on in the stream. The streamer would likely need a moderator of sorts to actually fill out the data and then the service itself sends the update at an interval chosen by the streamer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change Notification settings UI for all platforms into a table. The settings are repetitive and it would save space as well. Plus there's so much energy to internally put brainpower into setting personal notification preferences (email, web, mobile notifications)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to receive a pop up notification when I watch in full screen that other streamer I follow started his stream.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to get a notification if I get VIP or moderator status in a stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Maybe you can clear the notification if someone goinng live when they are offline. I hate waking up with a ton of notifications. Thanks so much! Bye! 😀

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We all know that you can connect your twitch to your youtube account. By doing that, viewers that are watching your videos right now while you're live at the same time on twitch, receive a notification that you're live on twitch. I think it would be cool, if subscribers who subscribed to your youtube channel, received a notification when you're live on twitch. This is of course only possible if youtube would agree on this idea, but I hope that's going to be an option in the future.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I still want to see when my friends’ channels go live but I don’t want notifications for reruns. I’d like a separate option to disable that.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ever had a resub renew and forget to go to their channel to press that magical button on top of chat?

I have something to combat that. How about a small reminder within the notification center to display that your subscription has been renewed. It can also have variations such as the amount of months that your subscription has been active. Or also display the current tier of your subscription.

Here is an example of it in action: https://imgur.com/a/gsHjI

Such a small feature an impact the community as a whole.

Thanks for reading
    - Splinxes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So often I send a twitch support email and miss it because it is flooded behind emails. Make a separate inbox area for twitch support messages etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Most advertisements you get in emails at least give you the option to unsubscribe. I know what games and I'm not interested in free loot or whatever. The world has too much click bait already.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What would be nice is a notification with a sound, like skype when you receive a message and also when you have the chat open and someone write something it tells you

When someone sends a message, seeing (1) so you dont have to leave the twitch page open as it's what i have to do if i wanna see who wrote something ! So my idea

In other words to simplify when someone in my friend sends me a message i dont see (1) and a sound that someone sent me a message would be nice !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?