Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

242 results found

1. The format that Twitch uses now, where I open the app and one of my streamers or a random ad is blaring out is obnoxious, greedy, and doesn't allow me to choose who I wish to watch. It makes it difficult to find the list of my streamers if I can't fully pay attention. Having to swipe between ads and streamers is disgusting. This is Twitch, not TikTok or Instagram reels. Go back to allowing me to see my channels, and pick which streamer I want to watch before actually having to watch something.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am on the new Twitch app just released today.

Where are the followed categories? I don't want some algorithm to recommend me what's popular or what it thinks I want to watch, I want to watch games I want to watch, and there are so many that it is difficult to recall at any time. I want to know whether there are viewers or not even if there is nobody streaming these games. Don't replace followed categories with recommendation algorithms even if it is so called predictive. Also, no need to improve prediction models and so on, just bring…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The old twitch mobile app was good and they had no reason to change it, it now looks like a hybrid of Instagram reels, tik tok, YouTube shorts. Also, no one wants to have a random stream open every time you open the app

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The “Featured Clip” is frustratingly oversized and takes up way to much space. It doesn’t need to be above “Live” or “Recommended” either. Move it down or make it a tab at the bottom with the other search features.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

5. Add the watch streaks feature to the iOS app, so iOS users can share their watch streak in streams they have streaks in.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. アーカイブの再生を終えた後に他のアーカイブへジャンプする仕様のONOFF機能がほしいです。

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a « Radio mode » to listen a stream without video while driving (Tesla and Carplay)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Time-based 2FA is far more secure and private, and sometimes more convenient, than SMS-based 2FA. I shouldn’t have to give you my phone number in order to make my account more secure, and SMS 2FA is too easy to circumvent versus time-based codes. For people who use password managers, email- and SMS-based codes take longer to retrieve on certain devices where a password manager would be able to autofill time-based ones.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Your new app sucks to **** you need to actually put your app back to the way it was because I can't even click on a follow button to actually watch to see the list of all the channels I'm following basically I have to scroll through actually the list of users and I can't even tells me want people I'm not even following so please put it back to the way it was

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear Twitch,

In light of the potential TikTok ban, I personally believe it is an opportune time for Twitch to consider enhancing its platform to better cater to the evolving content consumption preferences of its users.

I have two key suggestions for your consideration:

A. Revamp the Twitch App UI and Introduce Short-Form Videos

Given the growing popularity of short-form video content, I recommend that Twitch consider revamping its app user interface (UI) to create a more immersive and TikTok-esque experience.

This could involve:

1. Streamlined UI Design: Optimize the Twitch app layout and navigation to provide a more intuitive…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to see the ability to delete/clear old expired subscriptions from both the app and website.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You should be able to change your display name at least every month or year because. Some people make their account at the age of 13 but don’t want to make a whole new account due to have subs or channel points in peoples chat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. snapchat offers support for the use of stickers connected to apps or forums you use. As of now i automatically have reddit and Imgur.
    Get on the boat. Should not be a lot of work, and having people using twitch affiliated emotes on a social platform would hugely promote the service.

And you know, if it is one thing twitch community loves, it is spamming our emotes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I enjoy that there is an audio only or video only option but what about including automated subtitles to go over the video, I enjoy watching the video but sometimes have to have my volume low so I miss out on some stuff being said and feel like subtitles would be a fun addition

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I use twitch app mainly for watching VODs, right now accessing VODs is taking too long time, I need to scroll to bottom, wait for app to load further, and the repeat this again 2-3 time to finally see "Continue watching" section. So, would be nice to have an option to put this section to top instead of bottom.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please implement the ability to fast forward/rewind by double tapping the screen, the same way Youtube works on mobile. Its far more intuitive, and always works as intended, unlike the current playback buttons that are tiny and frustrating to use.

Oftentimes when I try to use those buttons, I miss them entirely, and I end up having to tap the screen many more times than what should be necessary. Or if Im trying to skip ahead several minutes, I'll be tapping it repeatedly when all of a sudden I'll miss the button, forcing me to wait for the VOD to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Twitch Prime users to use their free subscription from the mobile app

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Since adding the mod view on mobile I was expecting the “Run Preroll” buttons to be an option but I still have to go on a computer to run those commands.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On Mobile give moderators the option to snooze ads it will be great for those who mod for someone but don’t have access to a pc!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Estaría bueno que para el aplicativo de consolas, en caso de Xbox, al momento de transmitir en vivo en la plataforma, se pueda añadir para el streamer (creador del live) la opción de poder ver el chat en la misma pantalla de juego, como también poder tener la posibilidad de un chat leído y alertas, ya que hoy día eso no es posible. Se puede sumar también conjunto a lo anterior, la posibilidad de que conectar por medio del aplicativo móvil, y en la administración de stream, la opción de anexar la cámara frontal del móvil como web cam tanto…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?