Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

222 results found

1. A recent update seems to have removed the list of offline followed channels from the sidebar. Making it harder to navigate to any offline channel to watch VODs for example. I know you can scroll down on the main tab to eventually find them, but this forces the app to load past “recently featured clips”, “channels recommend for you”, “continue watching”, and “upcoming streams” sections, each adding delay while they load.

I guess people with a lot of followed channels might have less clutter now, but maybe allow the user to enable the categories they want to see on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The recent Android update includes a clip sorting feature that automatically re-activates after manually deactivating it and leaving said Twitch account.

Add a fix to save the user's setting request to disable the feature until the user manually reactivates it.

Also, add a setting to have the button disabled for every Twitch account's clips section until we manually enable it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The mobile app could really use a channel point request cue where we can accept/reject redeems from. Often I'm playing a game that has issues when I click away from it (such as cutting off the audio) or games that I'm streaming from my console and not my computer. Having the ability to clear the request cue from my phone would make things MUCH easier and help to improve the quality of my streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make /shoutout work on mobile. It would help me be able to moderate on mobile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, when a channel mod gives a reason for a timeout / ban, it only displays the reason to the user being timed out / banned if they are on PC. If they are watching the stream from mobile, the reason is not displayed when they get timed out / banned. When a user sees and knows the reason that led to their timeout / ban, they are far less likely to disrupt chat with the same offence as opposed to just getting timed out / banned without a provided reason. Therefore, it would greatly be beneficial if the reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I was wondering if you could make so you can see when you have started following on phone , Would really appreciate that :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I hope you can add cc subtitle for the video, just like what YouTube do now.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I do like the Twitch app on the mobile phone but when someone streams on consoles

I would like to see alerts pop up on the twitch app stream manager with sound when

• You get a follower
    • getting raided
    • when someone donates bits
    • getting a subscriber

I would like to see that happen in the future please

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Console streaming sometimes can get a little bit boring, you cannot use a music app, if you switch to a different game your stream pauses, I would like to react to videos on YouTube or at least be able to watch a short clip to add context an make it fun for my viewers, the same happens with any browser, my stream pauses and I can’t add context with images or tweets or any other content that will help interact with my community, streamlabs helps with a little support but it’s not enough. It’s tough, we do the best we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow me to publish/unpublish recent VODs from the mobile app's Create mode (say, in the Content tab, or corresponding stream summary).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. /commands should be useable for broadcasters and mods on mobile app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Continue audio playback after locking phone screen. Currently the app stops the stream if you lock your phone screen. An option for the stream to continue audio playback while phone is locked would be useful for those that want to listen to the stream but can't watch, similarly as the option to be able to listen to the stream even if the application goes to background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WHY CAN’T I OPEN A TICKET AND SEND MY COMPLAIN??? I DONT WANT A FORUM I WANNA TALK TO THE SUPPORT TEAM!!!

I can’t fill the session “About” in my Twitch profile. Is it because I’m on my mobile? And why is that so? Why can’t we do everything from movile if we are playing from a consol and not a pc?

About the ads I need to tell I hate them and Im getting less and less motivated to watch anything in Twitch because of them. It’s very annoying to watch ads in every 3 minutes or so. VERY…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to see a secondary Twitch App created specifically for streamers and content creators that focuses on the “Pools/Hot Tubs/Beach”, “Body Painting” categories, and other similar content that is risqué in nature or targeted for 18+ audiences. Constantly, I’m seeing creators push the limits of what is acceptable in Twitch’s TOS. I think it would be beneficial to have a completely separate app for these creators (under Twitch) They would have their own TOS and it would make “Twitch Prime”, if you will, a safer environment for younger viewers who may stumble upon a feed with a girl…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've used the Twitch mobile app for many years now, but one thing i'd really like to see implemented is displaying when your account was first created. Many other platforms have this feature and i feel like it gives people a sense of how long they've been using Twitch for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello,

I am contacting you to propose a collaboration on a very innovative project. But before that, I would like to confirm whether your company is open to external proposals. Also, I hope that you can fully understand my proposal and see the same potential that I do.

As a daily user of the Twitch platform, I love its functionality but I feel that there is a missing element. I believe that there is a lack of interaction between channel hosts and their audience, and this sentiment is shared by both viewers and streamers.

Therefore, I came up with the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We need channel points and poll commands for mobile

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Basically add settings on the app to enable Audio Normalization, Loudness Equalization, Equalizer, etc. so we, users, can get some control on the audio and be able to hear streams that sometimes are too quiet, or have game quiet and microphone loud, or vice versa, or that are too loud, without having to hunt for the "El Dorado" known as proper audio settings for phones that depending on your brand or model of phone might NEVER exist.

And this is the kind of thing it needed for LAST DECADE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I’m getting upcoming stream reminders for channels that haven’t been live since October of 2020. (The streamer died.) The algorithm should take recent streaming history in to account versus the fact that the channel had a schedule and only suggest active channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sometimes you can forget your prediction or how many channel points you placed. It would be nice to be able to view this on Twitch mobile, but currently it’s only on pc(maybe gaming consoles).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?