Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

217 results found

1. When I’m steaming, I use my phone in stream manager to monitor chat but I set my phone to lock itself after 5 minutes of inactivity. Can stream manager override it, same as if I was watching a stream?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hi there,

This is an interesting concept. I have moved your idea to Twitch Apps: Mobile > Feature Requests for further consideration. Thanks!

2. Recommend mrbeebottv
    Allow small channels to prosper
    Ban groomers
    Fix stream irl audio output/input
    Fix “report an issue” infinite load bug
    Partner with Kai Cenat
    Have a nice day
    Have a nice afternoon
    Have a nice night
    :)):

AND STOP AUTO TURNING OFF MY VOds!

Copied and pasted three times .-.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to stream games or websites from a phone will give streamers more games to play such as Rocket league side swipe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Telefonda ki twitch uygulamasında video bölümleri olmalı.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back multiple tag search, right now filtering is limited to one tag on mobile, and that kills small streamer discoverability

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The mobile streamers want to improve our experience during live streams, but the available stream apps don't give us a complete experience, even if it's possible. For example, streamlabs has a great display to make sure where our overlays and stuff are playing but they does not allow us to use other theme pages like Streamelements because they give for free what Streamlabs wants to have revenue for. Prism Live Studio App has the possibility of having html overlays from Streamelements or others but they don't have a display and the things are just dropped everywhere in the screen, i…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We need a big Twitch update about commands and chat in general

As creator and even as mod, on mobile app we only have access to basics mod options (/ban /slow /follower /timeout /mod /un[previouscommand] for moderation, /vip /mods for channel informations)

many more command have been added on twitch over the years but almost none are possible on mobile (/prediction, /annoucement, /anouncementcolor, /shoutout, /poll ect, ect)

even worse, the newly added /shoutout command, even if we can't type it on mobile is still displayed on mobile if someone do it from PC
    for all the /annoucement commands existing since…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create a function that can delete your clips and your previous broadcast. at the content Button

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. how about making an app for creators to edit their VOD and make highlights from their phones? Or you can add it to the creators version of the main app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My idea would allow people to save any and all broadcasts of theirs to their phone or pc allowing them to either edit them or keep them just in case they want to send them to a friend later

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need a way to remove the NSFW filter on the moble app. The filter can be removed from chat in the web browser but not in the mobile app.

It gets very annoying to confirm the viewing of a message over and over again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change the font of twitch so that L and and I are not the same. Someone is impersonating me because of this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On October 5th there was a creator mode update for the mobile apps to allow Streamers to download clips through the mobile app. I think it would be nice to add a way for people with Editor Role for channels to also download clips for that channel in a similar manner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I see this comment mentioned among creators many times. When you are using twitch to stream it would be more tha amazing to have an application for mobiles or tablets where you could have your chat (from your own Chanel) to read it easily. I would use an IPad in vertical position with a big font. This way, I could see comments in big size and in case of traveling with my laptop and the tablet I would have the complete station to stream. Please, many colleagues are asking for this, we will work smoothly and we would promote the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Estaria mas comodo que para los streamers de movil agragaran la opcion de agregaran la opcion de poner "custom url" para alertas y tambien me encantaria que agregaran la opcipn de encender la camara mientras estamos jugando, pero sin la necesidad de sobreponerla en la pantalla, espero agreguen estas caracteristicas porque en verdad la misma aplicacion de twitch me gusta mucho para hacer directos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This feature will allow us to have chat on screen goals follows donos even discord.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You appear to have removed "Copy Text" from the chat menu on Android. This makes life unnecessarily difficult for moderators on mobile. Please reinstate it.

Further background information is in support ticket 06230393 that your support desk have closed because (in their view) the faq on selecting and unappointing moderators is the sum of their knowledge on this issue.

Recap:

As a non-mod I can copy a chat message on Android by pressing the message. "Message Copied"

As a mod, pressing a message pops up the delete/timeout/report context menu. It doesn't copy the message text. By removing the Copy Text…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have just discovered that for streams containing embedded closed captions (NOT via a Twitch extension), there is no way to display the closed captions when playing the stream on Android or when casting to a Chromecast.

I think it's great that Twitch has added captions support in the first place, but all of it is for nothing if someone who relies on captions is watching on the app or Chromecast.

To be extra clear, I am not talking about caption extensions - those show up in the app, but many streamers use proper embedded captions which seem to only…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice if the mobile apps had the game overlays that the browser version has so interaction with streamers can be possible. (like cult of the lamp overlay etc)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add the option to stretch the stream to FIT the screen while also ignoring cut outs for cameras like on the Note 10+ etc. Right now, on my Note 10+, anytime you use the stretch option, it just zooms in and cuts off the top and bottom of the stream which can be frustrating while watching certain games or streamers. Having the 2 black bars on each side is also unpleasant. There are 3rd party apps that do this quite well, and I only use them to watch streams, but I would love to use the Twitch app when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?